main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The New EU Senate - MOVE INFORMATION!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Do you have an eye on any real estate in the EUC? ;)

Trace, that was the most awesome entrance that has taken place in the Senate in, oh, six years. Easily. I might just promote you Empress one day if only for that entrance.

*is manhandled by Kooky*

I have been touristed... :eek:

I feel so violated...

Now, to the seriousness. MOFFS! How goes elections for Senators in your respective threads.

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Wouldn't that be rather Self Serving? A Moff is a 'public servant' yes? Should he not be appointed, instead of appointing himself? ;)

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    You are foolish to believe a Sith Lord would ever consider the masses and not themselves.....Self Serving is their middle name. Hence my opposition....

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Ah, but even in the lowest dreggs to the highest peaks of a society there is mixed the rare pearl or shining light. Merely it's placement within these places makes them either effectual or ineffectual. Even so, if limited in staying ability, are they found within the Sith massess where they exist.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Ah yes, but only a fool would not take the advice of others. If you are have an opinion, then I should hear it, no?

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Does expressing one's interest in a sector automatically give them the right to govern it though? I suspect and election generally calls for more than one or two voters....especially when one of the voters has his own interests at heart and the other is only attempting to apease the first.

7. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    But did you enjoy it? :p

So far, no one in the NUS(other than Sey and Addie) have even said anything about it. I told them that they can elect myself or someone else but so far, just crickets chirping.

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sadly few come here, and its like having a meeting that you conveniently forget to invite everyone too.....no one is aware of the fact you have declared an Empire here, no one is really aware that you have called for elections for each group and no one is really aware that the Sith Temple have taken control of the Senate, only a few groups. Few check here, so unless you make a board wide announcment, they would never know.

I find this polital posturing exhausting, and wish you would just show your true colours...... o_O

9. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Of course, if you want to show your true colors to be a bit more fashionable, I have this lovely red and black chiffon right over here that maybe I could interest you in?

10. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    I am simply here to serve the will of the people. As such I shall go where I am needed.

11. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    *Steps in and waves hands around*

Wanted to say...Calling all Chiss Fans to come support the Chiss Fan Club Revival and Revolution Party!!

We need all the support we's cans has!...That is all.:D

-b

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Yes. [face_blush]

Hey, if they want to be run by totalitarians, who can blame them?

A Senator can be elected by whatever way their thread see's fit. The Senate does not judge its fan clubs.

Excellent. Moff Iceay, please report to the X-wing Fan Club and have them choose a Senator, please.

Things seem to be proceeding. Trace, I assume you're a Moff, or are you a Senator?

*cants head*

13. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    *covered in soot and grease, carrying a fire extinguisher*

*blink*

Erm. [face_blush]

*reviews application papers*

I would have sworn there was a tick box for ?Slacker," cuz, you know, I was really looking forward to drinks by the pool...

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Trace you are not welcome there, do not go if you value your life....as it may be altered if you do proceed. No, I am not threatening you, I am warning you against the danger you may encounter....if you proceed.

paces to side as she speaks.

It's not my style to threaten you unless I intend to carry out the threat myself, and as the X Wing Fan Club is not mine to make that call, I won't.

drops something in plant stand near Sinrebirth

But I have warned you on behalf of the New Jedi Order and that is my base.....I will not hesitate to act on their behalf as they stand for all that is free and democratic, it's what they fought and died for.

strolls back to centre of room.

I have a pilot from the Twin Suns here you might also express his beliefs if given the opportunity....

Steps aside for CrazyOldHermit

15. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Freedom. One of the reasons I became a pilot and there is nothing like it. A simple word that says so much. Billions have fought and died for it and many are prepared to do so again, as am I. Totalitarianism never works as history has proven time and time again. People are at their most dangerous when they lose their freedom. When the Sith destroyed the old Senate they started a fire with that action. Only time will tell if the Sith themselves are consumed by it as well.

*looks at Adalia*

Let's go Colonel. I'm not sure anything else can be accomplished here.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I agree, it's like banging our heads against a preverbial ferrocrete wall. We take our leave of you and hope you consider our thoughts, and warnings....as Freedom is a choice and that is what you are not giving us, choice.

takes two steps backward before turning with a wry smile on her lips

17. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Turns and leaves with the Colonel, winking at her as he goes. Lifting a small device as they exit the door, he presses the lone button with his thumb. He can't help but chuckle as the bomb goes off near Sinrebirth showering him with whipped cream.

Hope he has a good dry cleaner.

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Nice work, now he knows how close we can get.. [face_devil] Let's return to base....I think yesterday would be good.

grabs his arm breaks into a run laughing as they go.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Clearly, this requires a prank war. [face_plain]

20. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    *finishes gorilla-gluing all chair bottoms and armrests*

Clearly. ;)

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Bring it on Sith Boy! [face_devil]

22. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    *eats several bean burritos, sneaks over to CrazyOldHermit's X-wing, opens the cockpit, climbs in, farts, climbs out, seals cockpit and leaves* [face_devil]

23. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww. :p

*lands A-wing on senate roof*

Dum-de-dum. Nice view from up here. :)

*takes off*

Heeeee.

*repeats*

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    releases pink glitter into airconditioning system.

25. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    *puts buckets of sour cream on top of every door*

*rolls a thermal detonator into the Senate*

I've got a thermal! Get out! [face_skull][face_skull][face_skull]

*watches as senators run out in mad panic... and get creamed*

*detonator explodes in a tiny whiff of smoke*

What? I didn't say it was armed... [face_whistling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.