main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The New EU Senate - MOVE INFORMATION!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    giggles as pink glitter sprinkles down on cream covered Moffs and Siths....

2. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Baking droids, come on!

*a gunship full of baking droids arrives at the senate*

*the senate is baked inside a giant pink cupcake*

Looks tasty! Shame about the filling. Wonder how long it'll take the Sith to eat their way out...

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    It's ok, Kooky played tourist there the other day and she rigged all the exits to seal when you baked the cake. She's so good at what she does!!

4. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    *Flies in with old clone wars era larty, deploys 30 ewoks with silly string grenades, and proceeds to strafe the moffs with his silly string cannons! Gives it a minute, retrieves the ewoks, and retreats.

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    giggles at Ewoks antics Loving this holo feed!

6. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    *Kooky comes in through the roof, Bond Style, and super gules credits to the gound. . . then finds other objects, robes, pot plants, seats, ships and super glues them to the ceiling*

*she spray paints, flowers, love hearts, etc on the floor*

*leaves extra fattening, completely delicious food on lovely tables for people to eat*

*leaves muddy foot prints on the walls and takes that pretty picture she saw earlier, giggling evily*

7. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    It does seem My Liege that the X-wing Series Fan Club has descended into the ranks of the rebellion from review of recent activity within its confines. I do believe it is within reason to assume that should I deploy myself to that site I would likely fall victim to a rebellious plot, and though I do strive to serve the will of the people I do not wish to do so as a political hostage. Perhaps I would better serve the Imperial denizens elsewhere My Liege? In some other role? Perhaps Military advisor as I have... experience in the field? However you see fit for me to serve the Imperial Authority.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Perhaps. The Sith do seem to be weakening for this week... Emperor Jello, might we have your assistance?

9. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    What, intervene personally? That would be unseemly.

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, clearly, no, but surely you have some supporters who should be doing their part to protect the Senate?

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    It is important that the throne not take sides. I work for the interests of all my subjects, even those who have been sadly led astray. I will not encourage further conflict between them, nor exalt one above another.

12. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    As the Moff for the Imperial Knights Fan Club I am concerned about Jello's hold on the throne so I believe it is in our best interest to help the Rebellion become the true Senate.

13. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    *covered in grease, soot.....and pink glitter*

Y'know- I'd think there was a party around but uh -- *looks at Imperial Knights poised behind Sey* -- I don't think those guys party. ;) :p

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Your wisdom knows no bounds Grand Admiral Jello as does yours Sey........your insecurites amuse me Sinrebirth

15. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Haha! We laugh derisively at you sinrebirth! And you know, give suitable flattery to the head honchos and stuff. Not to seem irreverent.

16. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    *Steals all the remote controls, stuffs them in a bag and makes off with them, her trail grown cold before any could react*

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    *Walks in, replaces all defective light bulbs and checks those still working, then turns them on*

There, no longer a dominion of darkness. *Sees mess around Sinrebirth's table* Might need a napkin there. ;)

18. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    *walks in with pile of napkins and mops sinrebirths desk of the liquid evil dripping from it. Dispenses of the napkins, and returns from whence he came.

19. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    *walks in and looks around* I was gonna fall asleep in Sinre's chair, but it's too messy, time to nap somewhere else.

20. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    *gathers intel*

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    wonders why this mightly powerful sith lord just sits there with sour and whipped cream all over him and a stupid look on his face while this all goes on

And this is the new Emperor? o_O:rolleyes:

22. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Insipid was certainly the right name. ;)

*spreads annoying flashing buzzers throughout the senate floor*

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Crickey!! They're Loud!!!

24. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    A bold move, Lord Insipid. Characteristic of you, of course, with just a trace of that oh so cute madness mixed in.

To be frank, your Majesty, I wonder how you pulled this off.

:p

*considers joining*

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Make a smart move my friend and see the light early on....his rule will be short....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.