The New EU Senate - MOVE INFORMATION!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I'm on it already hotshot.....they're on their way..... gets a strawberry. So, how does this democracy thing start now?

On a side note, I just discovered my pet poodle would have been the ultimate weapon for the war as she has just managed to clear this room was something my husband is calling a 9.5... [face_hypnotized][face_devil]
  2. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    My this banner is quite bright. I am however unpleased with the lack of B-wing.

That aside it does seem quite like the public is against You Sinrebirth. Very against you. Beyond Rebellion even. I, as a Moff and servant of the people. Do very much wish to know your... reaction.
  3. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    The two squadrons who led this rebellion don't have a B Wing, but having said that, it did just occur to me that there is one E Wing and it's not shown....damn. Hmmmm.

Yes, I did tell you when last we spoke that the tide of resentment against Sinrebirths dictatorship was rising. Now it has turned.....the time talking has now begun.
  4. Master_Y-wing Jedi Master

star 4
    Whose handsome Y-wing ship is that up there? :p
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Yours honey, all yours...and you know it.
  6. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Fair enough. I just feel the fighter doesn't get enough love. Its my favorite Rebellion fighter. Should I ever get the chance to RP as a Rebel Alliance Pilot, I'd love to fly one.
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Still love my X wing, it just has something about it, gets me right here. put her fist over her heart.
  8. Master_Y-wing Jedi Master

star 4
    I hear in the depths of forums there lies a Star Wars Role Playing board. :p I'm actually RP-ing as Horton Salm in one right now, you could easily join in as a random B-wing pilot or whatever if you want and have the free time.
  9. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Originally I had a b-wing in the composition, but I couldn't keep it balanced. And since the active users in our squadrons are all a-wings, x-wings, and y-wings I went with the common ones.
  10. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Freedom and monarchy, thank you. :p
  11. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Deep in the recesses of that forum... I've been nominated for a few awards, one one or two if I remember. Anyway, I'm sorta full on RPs right now, though I am playing a Pilot. But he's freelance and before the Rebellion, Pilots an Arakyd Light Interceptor as a light courier. Not really a B-wing but the things pretty heavily armed >.>
  12. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Young fools... only at the end will you understand.

State your demands, terrorists, all.

In the interests of peace, I might be persuaded to accept terms.

Depends on what you offer me, rebels.
  13. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Offer you!? You're lucky we haven't drowned you in whipped cream and silly string!! I doubt anything we offer you could appease your hunger for power other than complete and utter surrender....and that's never going to happen. looks over his robes Although the suggestion of a good dry cleaner might be a start... o_O

Interest of Peace? You have no interest in peace, the anger and rebellion feeds your dark soul, I know that, which is why we have not attacked with protons and thermals....I doubt Sith Lords feed on laughter and silliness. ;)

grins oh, and thanks for the 'Young fool..' thing, I'll take that one sweetheart [face_batting] . ;)

14. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    I think I can suggest a compromise. The sith can be in charge of foreign affairs. If a huge galactic superpower appears, they get to be on the front line to die first! --I meant, they get to slaughter them all for us! We handle the stuff that actually involves freedom and democracy and stuff!
  15. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I have never liked the fact the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium is still out there, how about you go and sort them out Sinrebirth and then come back and we'll talk.........giggles That's if you come back.
  16. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    The vote is unanimous. Motion carried!
  17. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Off you go Sinrebirth, take your 'minions' and visit the Unknown Regions .....and watch out for their 'entechment technology', that can be a real downer.....
  18. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Dadgum! How did I get to be running the judicial department? Better question, why didn't I try earlier?
  19. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Lord Sinre, I still think we should eat them all and leave none alive or uncooked. Then we could have peace. A tasty fried peace.=P~

I challenge any member of the rebellion to a duel in the RPF's Lightsaber combat thread if anyone of them has the guts to put their life where their mouth is.[face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

-B
  20. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I would, but I have an even worse sense of direction than I do of what the word 'sanity' means. Also... I would like to make a motion.

*does a little dance*

...like I said, little sense of what the word 'sanity' means! [face_laugh]
  21. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Eat me? Bitter and chewy....and I KNOW I'd choke you....it'd be my mission. [face_devil]

Duel? wry smile touched with amusment... this from the man who has thusfar ignored my PM's regarding this option..... I'm way out of practice, like years, but give me a link Sithboy.... [face_devil]
  22. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    So, now I have to figure out what branch of government I'd be best suited to, since everyone who helped bring this about gets SOME form of promotion or whatever... maybe Minister of Mental Health, for the total ROFL-factor? [face_mischief]
  23. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Addie, can I borrow a couple of your sabers. I guarantee that I could beat this fraud in RL.
  24. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    [image=http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af151/Adalia-Amber-Durron/P1020037.jpg]

Which one, my apprentice is watching them, ask him. ;)

EDIT:: PS Blubeast, just as a side note, they are my sabers, that is my son, and that is a dueling sabre third from left...... ;)
  25. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_devil] Blubeast, I'd love to see just how beastly you are in RL. [face_devil]
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.