main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub -The New Galactic Empire- (New Members Always Welcome!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by JediMaster1511, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    [face_laugh]
    Actually, I will now make an effort to text people in iambic pentameter. They will think I'm crazy but I won't care. :p

Same here, Skyguy.

If you've noticed almost all my messages here have edits. I hate having improper spelling or grammar.

Imperial 1138 likes this.
  2. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    I hate that too, but I don't need to edit that much. :p

Especially since I am usually clear and concise in my posts. ;)

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  3. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    My main issue is spelling.. I can spell but not in a hurry. Which is how I always type.

4. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I don't tend to edit all that much. Then again, I've gotten really good at speed typing.

5. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I sometimes type my messages too fast, and not notice spelling and grammar errors until much later...they drive me crazy!

*catches the tissues with a grateful nod*

Thanks! I'm running out of tissues to use at school...time to restock! :p

6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    *comes back in wearing a mask*

Don't give me your viruses!

Good day to you Paddy....Skywalker....Ben...Supreme Commander. Good to see you all, ill or not!

And Empress, I am at your command!

Did I say how radiant you look today?

^:)^

Admiral Volshe and Darth Aiser like this.
  7. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    Allergies... bah the pollen has no effect on me. But living in area where the pollen count reaches 9,000 all my life I am immune. Yes my nice green car is yellow as is everyone elses vehicles.

8. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Not a virus. Just really bad allergies :p

9. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    You have, General. Thank you. :)

I just multitask when I'm typing, so I can get quite distracted. That leads to some pretty weird errors.

10. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    *glares at JGG, and pulls his mask off*

Calm down! You can't get 'infected' with someone else's allergies!

11. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Alright, calm down or I'll have you sent to the Pit of Carkoon for some Sarlacc evasion training young Paddy!

You can never be careful these days.... :p

Well, I do hope you all get on top of them soon and don't suffer too much. At least we have a weeked on the horizon, hopefully that will make up for it.

I expect a little while until more wonderful fellows arrive, hence why I'm starting to talk to myself, so I better stop now and tend to maintaining my DC-15 whilst I wait.

12. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    right here we go:

brief syopsis of what happens to Naire, the Vong etc

everything is subject to change, especially the character of Sistros:

The holocrons have been collected and opened by Sistros and holocron experts of the NGE, a hooded figure of unknown origins tell Sistros and his apprentice Shira to go to the misty mountains of Montius, and there they will discover how to ressurect the Febrayasi and defeat Naire and her dark forces. Once there, they discover to their surprise 2 strangers one totally old and and haggered of sex unknown and young child surrounded by what appears to be a blue hue, she was the oracle of Montius, and legend has it the true voice of the force, they explain that "the force is used by sentients to do either good or evil, and that the oracle was one presence, the old to signify corruption in the force, abuse of the force causes it to decay, the young girl signifies harmony, and that by using the force for good it can never decay but stay young and never die. The oracle then explains that there was no such thing as a true order of the force, certainly not Febrayasis, as they explain "corruption cannot form from a perfect order, the Jedi spawned the Sith and Febrayasi spawned Vasalians, and that no one could understand the force or what makes it, it is what it is, when factions realise this, there will be unity, they then mention that the only way to ressurect the dead is to do so by pure of heart, who has never fallen to the darkside. Shira and Sistros then travel to the resting places of Febrayasi

Knowing that his apprentice had never been fully corrupted by the darkside, even her most painful days, it dawns on Sistros that Shira has the power to ressurect the Febrayasi , she places the holocron on the tomb of Mekonah and using instructions from what the oracle has said awakens Mekonah and Constantine. Figuringthere was no time to lose after a full explanation of events, the four travel to another planet to the resting places of other Febrayasi which also is the home to the tombs of Yanjon, Feya and Braata, after resurrecting the them, the sages instruct Shira, Constantine and Mekonah to resurect the rest of the Febrayasi.

Meanwhile Naire had since felt a disturbance in the force and felt that her old rival had been awoken, and fear filled her. Her daughter Lavana felt for the first time since her childhood a light inside her heart, confused on why this is she goes into seclusion to meditate. Naire instructs the Vong to go on an all out attack on the galaxy teling them to destroy everything and to cause mass genocide, Jedi and Sith are slaughtered as are Febrayasi by Vasalians and the vong killing citizens.

Back at the Febrayasi temple, the ressurected Febrayasi form a form of attack against them. They instruct that negotiations have failed and that in order to save the galaxy the Empress of the NGE must go against the senate if she must and prepare to strike the vong with everything the NGE has. When the Empress learns of the destruction the force of Naire are doing she reluctantly agrees.

As this is going on Crystalia unveils a plot by Talanis to destroy all major factions including the NGE so that a Darth Sinuous can take control of the galaxy. It transpires that Talanis is the apprentice of Darth Sinuous and that Talanis is a full fleded Sith and that a true new order was on it's way. The two engage in lightsaber combat which finally has Talanis stab Crystalia in the stomach showing herself to be an incredible duelist after being trained by both Naire and this Sith, Constantine finds them and Talanis knowing of Constantine's great power at dueling flees the scene, Crystalia tells Constantine about what she has just been told before dying in her arms.

what happens next I'll explain in plot points as to type it all would take all day

- Lavana joins the side of Febrayasis, and leads the battle againstthe Vong with the NGE the Neutral Party and Rebel Alliance

- Constantine leads the battle against the Vasalians with other Febrayasi

- Mekonah works with the Empress maintaining order in the galaxy

- Constantine meets up with Talanis and after a great lightsaber duel, Constantine slays Talanis

- Lavana and General Vaarl fight to the death, only Lavana is left standing.

- Lavana and Naire duel, mother dismayed at her daughters betrayal, Naire beats her in combat, Lavana escapes

- Shira works out that Sistros her mentor is darth Sinuous and confronts him, learning that Talanis is dead she tries to persuade Shira to be his apprentice, heartbroken Shira rejects this offer and joins in the fight against the Vasalians

- Mekonah finds Naire and the two fight with both sabers and the force, Mekonah defeats her but refuses to kill her, Naire continues the fight and Mekonah in an act of defense accidently pierces her heart, Naire is dead

- the Sages find Sistros and in an epic battle of force powers the four controversial sages destroy each other.

- the vong and Vasalians are defeated after they follow Mekonah to a deserted planet with no life forms, Mekonah had instructed that the NGE use the ultimate weapon on this planet, destroying the vong and vasalians once and for all, including herself, AV promised to Mekonah that once this is done to destroy the ultimate weapon and it's plans. Mekonah could never again be ressurected and she knew this.

- (before she died, Mekonah spent one last night with her beloved and married him under a starlit night)

- since it had been established that Febrayasis as an order had becomer corrupted by it's very sages, a new order was formed The Order Of Firehearts with the motto: "fighting with a burning passion to keep the galaxy from harm" in memory of Mekonah Fireheart with Constantine as leader, and Lavana and Shira as Assistant leaders

- AV continued to be NGE Empress

13. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
  14. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    why thank you :p

15. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    very good.=D=

16. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    thank you :)

I tried to shake it up a bit,

and besides, since Sistros wasn't emperor anymore he became so boring, so i needed to shake it up a bit,

I know that the storyline will anger the Febrayasis fans here,

but eh, if it works forthe story then it works

17. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Indeed - it wraps up very well I think.

18. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    we'll see what AV thinks :p

i tried to give her something to do, but it was a brief synopsis

and i didn't want her to seem like a tyrant or villainous

19. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    The thought never even crossed my mind.

[face_worried]

*checks around to see if the Empress is present*

Nope. Never.

20. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Flyby:
    =D=
    Awesome, Rick!

21. Imperial 1138

Imperial 1138 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 12, 2013
    Wow. That's really good, Rick.
    Except that I don't exist. But then, I don't exist. :p

22. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    thank you AV: :D

Imperial: oh you all exist!! and play your key parts :D just couldn't write it down :(

23. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    ~waits for voting to close and the winner announced~

Just got off work it was really slow today.

24. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    I haven't had time to tally. If anyone wants to help...

25. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    my copies of the results are in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.