main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub -The New Galactic Empire- (New Members Always Welcome!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by JediMaster1511, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    As any of this started?

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    ((It's in progress.

I would still like any RP interested parties to tag or PM me. I would like that data to decide on a few final ideas.))

In the meantime...I have tasks.

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
  4. Crystalia

Crystalia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 24, 2013
    :p

sorry couldn't resist :p

Darth_Furio likes this.
  5. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    As A.R. said. I'm working on it.

6. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Sorry I cant read the post above mine. :p

7. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  8. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    *Marches in, dropping the hood of his cloak as he enters.*
    I have returned!

9. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    And wouldn't you know it so have I. I am definitely not a detective. Still working on this darned conspiracy. Sorry for taking off so suddenly, got a lead.

10. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome back, both of you. Glad to see you again Mister_Master .

What is the lead you have discovered, Thuro?

11. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Perhaps I will stick around this time. What is this talk of an RPG?

I am pleased to see that you are still Empress. The NGE has thrived since my departure from known space.

12. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    A shipping container manifest. The lead I found before was that poison gas was being smuggled to other places...it took me a while to find one but it was useful. Someone actually used they're real name for the order. It was someone very high up in the government. I think we might dealing with another Order 66 scenario. I'm honestly stumped as to how to handle this.

13. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Thank you. You are kind. :)

I am planning on starting a full RP in addition to the casual RP we have ongoing. Are you interested?

Explain further, Thuro. Another Order 66?

14. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Once I get back into the swing of things around here yeah. It looks like we have a few new people so reintroducing myself would be good. But an NGE rp would be fun.

15. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Awesome. When you get a chance, just PM me a little bit about your character so I can work on plotting. :)

16. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Not just targeted against the force-users. Against all in power. A Coup. Poison gas has been smuggled into all the major Imperial worlds. It will kill everyone, this I can sense. I'm sending it down to sci-ops for a in-depth analysis.

17. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
  18. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    I am indeed. What do you need me to do?

19. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    I would like you to head to Coruscant with me, and scope out the palace - then the city surrounding it. I will have undercover ISB agents stationed throughout the world, hopefully to catch any suspicious characters. Once our preliminary investigation is finished, we will begin phase two....

20. Shira A'dola

Sep 4, 2012
    *Nods* I will accompany you, Empress. Is there anything in particular, besides obvious threats, that you wish me to look for?

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  21. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Unfortunately I cannot say. The threat in itself is rather vague. The attack could happen tomorrow, it could be a bluff, or it could happen in months...I am more concerned with finding clues quickly.

22. Shira A'dola

Sep 4, 2012
    I agree. When do we leave?

23. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I was called, Empress? *lowers her head, confused* I'm...afraid I don't understand this new threat.

24. Shira A'dola

Sep 4, 2012
    You've been gone too long, my Pupil ;)

25. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Citizens of the New Galactic Empire, here me! I was once supreme commander of this great Empire. I fought, and bled alongside many of you. As time passed I vanished from known space. I chose to exile myself due to my failure to bring the Empire victory over our enemies. I traveled to the Deep Core where none dare tread. I traveled to the Galactic Center where I peered into the darkness. When I peered into the darkness I saw not darkness, but light. I saw the force. I did not see the light side or the dark side of the force. I only saw The Force. At the center of our galaxy where the force is strongest I saw only purity. The lightside is false. The darkside is false. There is only one force. One that is pure and strong. The true Force does not limit to one teaching. But transcends all teachings. It is not limited to the Living Force and the Unifying Force that the Jedi teach. It transcends it. The Force is around us, in the moment like the teachings of the Living Force say. But it is also ahead of us guiding our future and our destinies like the Unifying Force teaches. It is not inherently good or evil like the teachings of Light and Dark would have you believe. There is only The Force. Using The Force I can wield the power of lightning in one hand and healing in the other. The Force is one.
    I have returned from the Deep Core not as Supreme Commander. But as a Prophet. I have returned to declare this to you. Embrace The Force as it should be. Turn away from the false teachings of the Jedi and of the Sith. Embrace the teachings of Potentium. The True Force.

Shira A'dola likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.