main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Galactic Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Schoolgirl_Bounty, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    (This is more of an interactive story than an actual Game, but then again I'm just strange like that. The rules are simple, no god moding... How many times have you heard that... IT applies here too. Language, I don't care about, just follow the main board's rules, and try to keep to the main idea. Any questions, Just PM me, all are welcome to join.
    This is based off of the Idea of the New Galactic Empire. (www.galacticempire.org) On with the story!)

Name:
    Force Sensitive:
    Affiliation:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearence:
    clothing:
    Weapon(s):

A breif background story will need to be PMed to me if it is an orignal character.

Thankies =^,^=

Any of the characters alive during the New Jedi Order Series can participate. Just PM me!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Miko Arel
    Force Sensitive: Feels tweaks and ripples from the Dark side
    Affiliation: Imperial Traitor
    Hair: black
    Eyes: Ice Blue
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 113
    Appearence: Pale skin
    clothing: Imperial Tunic, Mini skirt, and knee-high boots
    Weapon(s): blaster pistol, star destroier, knowledge of Martial Arts
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fleet Admiral Miko Arel smiled darkly as she watched the stars move across her viewboard. Her Flagship, the Revenge, sat squarely in the middle of space, and was fading from her view. She had left her second in command, Kazev, behind to watch over it. As for the Admiral, she was going to meet a few people on Courisant... Her Grand Admiral had sent her the orders, and she had thought to defy them... It wasn't like she didn't like the new chain of command, it was that she was bored with it... And with all things she grew bored with... Her thoughts flashed back to that old lover she threw out the air lock half a year ago. That was fun.

The only person who knew of her plans was Kazev... and he wouldn't betray her.

Her ship landed on Courisant, She straightened her posture, hiked up her skirt, and ler her hair fall out of her hat. Straight, and black.

She stepped out into the sunlight, the heels of her boots clicking on the durasteel of the landing platform.

Off to the pub, for a drink, and a smoke.

2. Whiney_Farmboy

Whiney_Farmboy Jedi Master

Mar 27, 2004
    Name: Nero Romanis
    Force Sensitive: No.
    Affiliation: The Galactic Empire
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Appearence: Athletic build--Blonde curly hair. Very prim and regal look.
    clothing: Imperial Officer's uniform. Black, rank insignia. Imperial patch on right shoulder of sleeve. Knee-high military boots.
    Weapon(s): E-11 Blaster Rifle

3. Whiney_Farmboy

Mar 27, 2004
    Nero had gained a week-long furlough to Coruscant--Imperial Officer's uniform donned, he had obviously had one too many Juri Juices. "Y'know...what really burns my blaster? These Staff Officers thinking they know everything... 'Here, you go with the scouting party to the Planet's Surface and find out about the Rebel Activity...then I'll sit in my comfortable, climate-controlled office and tell you how dumb and incompentent you are..." However--his loose tongue had stopped, and he stood immediately once he saw a Rank Insignia higher than his. Only afterward did he realize this was a woman...curious...

4. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    She sat at the bar, tossed her hair over her shoulder, crossed her legs, and ordered a Juri Juice for herself.

She overheard the loudmouth captin's rant, and, honestally, it was the first thing that made her smirk that day.

The bartender seemed unnerved at her presence, as did everyone else in the room.

5. Whiney_Farmboy

Mar 27, 2004
    Nero--taking her ordering of a drink as her own personal "at ease." He took a seat. The conversation partner he'd been ranting to...a low level technician, gulped a bit and looked to her, shrugging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.