main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive *~The New Galactica~ -=Impact Points=-* Still accepting new players!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GenOochy, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayAnderson5

GrayAnderson5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2007
    Quick addendum to the above (with apologies): Tag Master_Ponta.

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Rhodes (Hospital)

The pain has almost past, the fight and troubles has past. Now it was up to him to finish healing. He hoped the time he spent with Jedi Paladien Alan, would help in getting a lighter sentence for cuasing such a mess, but he doughted it. His life now consists of staying awake longer periods of time. The food here sucked and he wanted to sleep for the next forty years in hibranation. He smiled and thought about that thought. He almost was in the ground a few days back. Now, he was doing rehab on body, trying to get it through some paces, but that pain he can deal with....he hoped.

TAG: ALL

3. Landolaser

Landolaser Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2006
    IC: Crix

ION the meantime while the rest of the unit attempts to fortify the vindabonan moon base crix has been searching for more walkers to add to his scout patrol, and he believes he has found a major deal. So let me get this straight , you have 2 mt/at combat walkers that you are willing to sell to me and my unit the twilekk trader grinned a buck toothed and dirty faced smile at the armored soldier and said that not only di he have these walkers but that they were in perfect working condition Yeah right there is no way that you have working mount walkers you scum with a hurt look on his face the trader said that maybe perfect condiotn was a bit of an exasgger ation, which crix took to mean that the things were only held together by spit and space tape, little did he know how right his guess had been. the walkers were one the group thatt had been in the assault on the solo children that had been stopped by winter and F.I.D.O. on and outer planet and they definately looked it. however as bad as they were they might be reaqpairable by the time the sith arrived. He bought them (after and hourand a half price haggleing) and felt that maybe they would be a major contributor to the battle against the sith.

OOC: been a long time since i posted good to see you guys again.

4. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC: Naloth

Naloth scowled as the guards placed binders on the Sith?s wrists. He would have preferred to just kill the murderer. He watched as the guards half-drug, half-lead the man to the local prison. He extinguished his saber and clipped the hilt back onto his belt. He walked over to Ingrid and smirked slightly. ?Well this has been one wonderfully pleasant day. I suggest you bring your sister in here so Rhodes can tell them what he needs to say.? He turned back towards the crowds and narrowed his eyes. ?You all realize that there are a lot of people dead here, right? Half of you believe that that man was not the killer. If you?re right and he?s not?where do you think the real killer is? That?s right. Still here. I recommend you all go home to your families and be very thankful that you are still alive.?

He cocked his head to the side as he heard someone mumble something about Jedi not being stupid. He turned towards the young Jedi who said it and lowered his voice. ?You may not consider them stupid, but I do. They killed a great man. A man I considered a second father. If you have a problem with me not liking Jedi, I recommend you keep quiet about it.?

TAG: Ingrid, Marek, GM response

5. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: It?s good to have a lot of people again

IC: Surviving Jedi, Naboo:

Diae returned Daralyn?s glance, smiling bravely and nodding to let him know that she thought it would be the right thing to do.

"I'll go? I won't disappoint you, Master." Rhyum Alef slightly bowed his head. You have learned much, young one. I have faith in your abilities. He smiled at Daralyn then, an encouraging smile with warmth in it. And this in and of itself was a little odd too. Master Rhyum Alef loved Daralyn dearly, partially because the boy reminded him so much of his own deceased son but more so because Daralyn had a good, clean heart. And even though Master Alef would die before he let anyone hurt the boy, he didn?t make it a personal habit to smile much. There wasn?t anything wrong with smiling, he just didn?t usually do it.

?It seems as though we have rescuers coming for us?? He scanned the crowd of Jedi, allowing his gaze to fall momentarily on Nik Ca?mos. The young man stared back for a moment, then shifted his weight uncomfortably and looked at the ground. Master Alef continued to examine him for a moment longer, then sighed and looked down at his Padawan.

?I will accompany you to Ossus and see you off.? Master Alef said in a calm voice that forbade refusal from anybody. ?Now, I believe we have a fleet prepared to take us all off this planet, and I think that would be a wise idea.? Even as he was speaking these words Master Ceruv had her comlink out.

Tag: Lieutenant Cuan (KraytDragon90), and Daralyn

IC: Ingrid
    ?Well this has been one wonderfully pleasant day. I suggest you bring your sister in here so Rhodes can tell them what he needs to say.?[/i] Ingrid smiled weakly, but couldn?t find it within herself to say anything equally sarcastic. Instead she took out her comlink and keyed in the number to Derex?s comm, telling him that he and Mara were needed inside to see a patient. He sounded puzzled but said simply, ?understood?. After a few moments both entered through the door Darth Venin and the guards had just exited.

?Aren?t you going to oversee the trial?? Mara asked, looking back at the door. Ingrid shook her head,

?No, there?s a patient in here I want a few answers from? but it might not be a bad idea if you were to go and see what you could find out.?

?Who are you referring to when you say ?patient??? Derex asked. Ingrid motioned back towards the stairs with her head and sighed.

?You?ll see, you?re coming with me. He has answers to some questions I have, and maybe those answers will prevent this sort of thing from happening again.? Derex cocked one of his eyebrows questioningly but said nothing. To their side Marek made a remark about Naloth?s comment on Jedi.

?You may not consider them stupid, but I do. They killed a great man. A man I considered a second father. If you have a problem with me not liking Jedi, I recommend you keep quiet about it.? Ingrid squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed wearily at her temples. The scene of all those dead, mutilated bodies still played vividly in her mind, and now this obvious tension between them. She couldn?t think about Naloth?s heated words, or Marek?s reply, right now. She just needed to find out what Rhodes knew? they?d worry about what to do with him afterwards. She opened her eyes again, to the harsh, overhead lights and the others standing around her.

?I?ll see you guys later.? Mara said, smiling at Derex affectionately before leaving. After watching his wife leave, he turned back to the others.

?Let?s go then.? He said, and Ingrid nodded mutely and led him up the stairs.

Tag: Naloth, and Marek

OOC: GenOochy, do you mind writing about what?s happening with Darth Venin? Thanks.

6. GrayAnderson5

May 20, 2007
    Daralyn smiles just a tad back at Master Alef's rather rare smile, and at the thoughts he senses from his Master. Thank you, Master.

"I will accompany you to Ossus and see you off." Daralyn nods, listening. He does take a note when Nik Ca'mos gets stared down, especially after his earlier comments; still, it's barely a note in his mind. The internal wrangling of the Order doesn't interest him as much as it probably should, all things considered, and his new mission is pretty much the only thing on his mind. ?Now, I believe we have a fleet prepared to take us all off this planet, and I think that would be a wise idea.? And Daralyn takes a look around on Naboo...the loss of the Temple on his mind for a moment almost as much as the upcoming trip to Ossus and then Thyferra. "Alright." There's not a ton of enthusiasm in his voice as he says this; at the same time, however, there is a good deal of deference to his Master, and there is a tentative looking-forward to the mission...if nothing else, he'll be doing something useful. For the moment, however, he's letting Master Alef take the lead...it's not like he'd be disagreeing with him at this stage.

7. GrayAnderson5

May 20, 2007
    And yet again I forget to include the tags...sorry about this. Tag Master_Ponta (and perhaps KraytDragon90).

8. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005
    IC: Lieutenant Cuan, Orbit above Naboo

Lieutenant Cuan stood up and walked over to Admiral Deyan. ?Admiral we have made communications contact with the Jedi survivors on Naboo. Your orders?? The Admiral glanced at Cuan and gestured at the viewport. ?Order Glory and Pride to send out their landers and salvage teams. The salvage teams are to collect all the remnants of the ship that hit the planet and look for more survivors. The landers are to ferry the survivors up to us on the Honor.?

Cuan walked back over to his station and sat back down. He hit the comm switch and dialed in the frequency. ?Glory and Pride send down your salvage teams and troop landers. Land the landers one klick north of the ruins and send the salvage teams to the ruins. Cuan out.? He reached over and cut off the signal and dialed in the second frequency. ?Naboo survivors, this is Lieutenant Cuan of Emergency Response Force Delta. We are sending down landers to convoy you up to us on the Honor. They will land one klick north of the ruins. Is that understood??

TAG: Naboo Jedi

9. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Rhodes (Hospital)

He sat there and listened to the beep and whistles of the computers and med droid. As it left, he called for its attention. "Hey bolt bag! Please bring a nerf burger, all of this excitment had made me hungry, and it may be my last meal too."

The droid had left, and he hoped that it heard him. Then he laid back down, and thought about what just happened. A sith had infritrated the hospital. Killed at least 10-20 people, then came looking for him. A shiver went down his spine at the thought. "Was he a agent for Dark Sun? Or was he on his own?" Just the thought wanted to make him cringe, then run for his life. Spider man was coming and he no way to protect himself. His powers where small, though good enough to do small things, but nothing that would do the trick.

TAG: Marek, Master Ponta, and anyone
    OOC: Just taking a little freedom, in the dead time.

10. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Would like a post to get Sage back into the game... My meeting with Garth seems to have left me hanging.

11. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    IC: Surviving Jedi on Naboo

?Naboo survivors, this is Lieutenant Cuan of Emergency Response Force Delta. We are sending down landers to convoy you up to us on the Honor. They will land one klick north of the ruins. Is that understood?? Master Ceruv depressed the button on her comlink, "Understood Lieutenant, we'll be waiting for you." She looked at Daralyn and nodded encouragingly, feeling his slight hesistation and wishing to calm him. Diae started forward, laying a hand on Daralyn's shoulder briefly, also for encouragement. After all, this wasn't an easy journey Master Alef had placed on his padawan. But she, like he, had faith in the boys abilities. She grinned now as she remembered all the lightsaber practices the two of them had gone through. In a teasing way she never had let him forget the time she beat him hands-down. But he had beaten her too, a lot.

"You heard him, let's move out." A Jedi Knight said with a nod to the others. Diae wanted to ask if she too could accompany Daralyn to Thyferra, but she felt like that wouldn't be right. If the Jedi Masters decided that she should go they would send her too, she knew. Still, as they all starting marching, she couldn't help keeping her fingers crossed. One last glance at the ruined Jedi temple, once magnificient, once the place where all her dearest friends were, made unexpected tears come to her eyes. With the back of one of her hands she briefly whisked them away. With one last nod in respect to the men and women who had just died there, she turned slowly and continued with the others.

Tag: Lieutenant Cuan, Daralyn

IC: Derex and Ingrid:

Ingrid reached the room first and knocked once on the door before entering. She could feel Rhodes strength returning and after the latest incident she was anxious to hear what this man had to say. Derex entered on her heels, a bit skeptical and unsure.

It's good that we have our weapons she thought, fervently hoping it wouldn't come to anything like that. She walked up to the man who was indeed awake, lying on his bed appearing calm on the outside, though Ingrid could still feel the internal conflicts waging in his mind and spirit.

"It's good to see you up." She said kindly, pulling over a chair beside his bed and sitting down in it. Derex came up beside her and, recognizing Rhodes face, quickly grabbed for his blaster. Ingrid had risen from her chair and reached his hand first, however, and stared at him hard, almost pleadingly.

"Rhodes has some valuable information that we need, he has also stated that he is here to redeem himself." Derex looked at her completely unconvinced, but she kept her hand on his as she turned her head to look at Rhodes. Her beautiful blue eyes held a strong conviction in them as she spoke.

"You do understand, Rhodes, that you haven't given us much to trust. I felt that you were telling the truth about these Sith, as did the others who helped you. We can help you further, but we must know all that you know of the Sith and these Red Guard. You musn't keep back anything from us, or the cost will be dear, to all who are here." She turned again and looked at Derex, the expression on her face being one that seemed to say you must understand the necessity here. Derex wavered a moment longer, gritting his teeth as he stared at the man who initially tried to kill his daughter and himself. But after a moment, he reluctantly let go of his blaster, though he didn't sit down. He, like Ingrid, wanted to hear this man's explanation and story.

"You may begin." Ingrid said calmly, taking her seat again. She allowed her left hand to brush the ancient hilt of one of her lightsabers, remembering what she had been told of the heroes of old and how they had used blades just like this one.

Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster... an elegant weapon...

Tag: Rhodes, Naloth, Alan

12. GrayAnderson5

May 20, 2007
    IC Daralyn:
    Daralyn nods to the orders, and begins marching with the rest of them, smiling just a little to Diae to offer some encouragement back. "Thanks." There are a number of memories flooding around as they leave; he's not immune to them, and probably never will be in some sense. He does briefly notice Diae's tears as she wipes them away. It'll be alright, Diae. I hope.

Tag: Diae, Master Alef, possibly Lt. Cuan.

13. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005

Naloth nodded towards Mara as she left and silently followed the others into the room. He watched calmly as Derex drew his blaster and Ingrid intervened. He snorted quietly and drew his own blaster and aimed it at Rhodes' head. Ingrid spoke to Rhodes for a moment and sat down. Naloth spoke in a low whisper. "Understand this, Sith, I will kill you without even the slightest hesitation. The only reason you live now is because you have information that I desire. Who knows, if you give us the information and you prove yourself trustworthy, I may even consider you a step above these Jedi."

He glanced at Ingrid and smirked apologetically. He walked over to the head of Rhodes' bed and reholstered his blaster but kept his hand on it. "Sorry for interrupting. But as the young lady said, you may begin."

TAG:All in area

IC: Lieutenant Cuan, Delta

Cuan flicked the comm switch once more to reply. "Master Jedi Deyan is anxious for your arrival. Cuan out." Cuan turned off the comm unit and turned on the fleet tactical view. ETA for landers was twenty-seven minutes. The Jedi should be onboard within the hour.

TAG:None

OOC: You'll have to call Crank to get him to post lol

14. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Rhodes (hospital)

Rhodes laid there waiting for his meal, but what came instead was nothing edible. He winced inwards when he saw Derex, and took a quick look at the blaster. Then he shook his head no, knowing that what ever came, it was his fault.

"It's good to see you up." Then stopped Derex from pulling his blaster out, and spoke to him, but Rhodes did not listen to it. His mind was racing, already mentally seeing his fate. A blaster being fought over and a tug, then a dead Rhodes, but none of it happened.

"You do understand, Rhodes, that you haven't given us much to trust. I felt that you were telling the truth about these Sith, as did the others who helped you. We can help you further, but we must know all that you know of the Sith and these Red Guard. You musn't keep back anything from us, or the cost will be dear, to all who are here." Then she looked around to the others, and spoke one more time, "You may begin."

Rhodes looked at each one of them then stopped suddenly, when a blaster was pulled completely and pointed right at his head. "Understand this, Sith, I will kill you without even the slightest hesitation. The only reason you live now is because you have information that I desire. Who knows, if you give us the information and you prove yourself trustworthy, I may even consider you a step above these Jedi." Rhodes looked at the man and cringed, knowing that his life was at an end. He always knew it would come, but not in a hospital room, where he was trying to heal. He tried to speak now, but his throat was cuaght up with dryness. He slowly reached for his water and took a drink.

"Sorry for interrupting. But as the young lady said, you may begin."

Rhodes tried to smile, but failed, he was too scared at the moment. After a few more drinks of cool water he was able to start. Derex was here, but Renee was not, but that did and did not matter at this time. "F-Ist!", His first words were gurbled from the stress. Bowing his head somewhat, he tried again. "Sorry, Derex I want to say I am very sorry for what I have done to you and your family, though I will not give no excuses for my behavior or anything that I have done to you. When this is done, I will hold no grudge to you if you decide to kill me." Looking at the flamed hair woman, "Do not stop him if he so wishes."

Now his nerves where playing ping pong on his body. Sweat broke out and he again reached for the dwindling water, and took a drink. Swallowing hard he begain in ernest, he wanted this mess done with. It was his fault they were in trouble, and he was the one who asked for Dark Sun's help, then be tempted to join the Red Guard to take over the galaxie. "Well, please allow me to start at the begianing. I was hired to capture some "workers", for some unknow person or persons. I am a bounty hunter, slaver and what ever you can think of, I have done it. Though as you can see, I still have a long to go being at least a good one." He smile faintly and continued. "I went to the planet Wolatarian, get my hold full, then return to my employer and get paid." Taking a breath and a drink, and feeling all the eyes on him, he continued.

"When I finally made it planet side, I found a group of Wloatrians, and Derex and his little daughter Renee." Looking down towards his covered feet, then looked back up. "Sorry, I will try to make this a little shorter. After failing to capture them, and seeing that his daughter," nodding towards Derex, "I was hoping to help her in training. I think she could have been a much more help than her dad, there. Well, that too failed and anger over came me. I failed three or four times in one day, and...well, like I said, I have no excuse." A tear fell, knowing he was sealing his doom, but he had a clear conscience becuase of the telling.

"After loosing them in all the ruble on the planet, I went to seek someone who could and might help me finding them. Dark Sun was an

15. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005
    OOC: Can't serve time if you're dead... O=)
    I'll let Ingrid post before I do ]=)

16. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: I know that, I was just making it look good. :p [face_peace]

17. Darth_Venin

Darth_Venin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2007
    OOC: Not much for me to post as of yet, but I will try.

IC: Darth Venin

He was lead away from his little group, all of his plans failed, but he had faith in the darkside. So he went along with them, and acted the inoccent like he protrayed at the hospital. His cell was adaquat, but cramped. If he had made the call like the moment he got off on planet, he would not be in this mess. Someone was very important there in the hospital and the darkside directed him there for a reason, what he had no clue.

So now, he would wait.....for now.

TAG: anyone.
    OOC: I am going to be working on my second character soon for appoval.

18. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: I'll have my post up tonight, I apologize for the delay.

19. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: Sure,[face_mischief] you were watching Rhodes squirm. ;)

No problem, that will give me some time to check in on Dark Sun.

20. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    IC: Ingrid

"Understand this, Sith, I will kill you without even the slightest hesitation. The only reason you live now is because you have information that I desire. Who knows, if you give us the information and you prove yourself trustworthy, I may even consider you a step above these Jedi." Ingrid didn?t glance at Naloth, she didn?t have to. He made no effort to hide his annoyance and the feeling of anger rolled off of him like great crashing waves. She turned back to Rhodes when she heard Naloth continue, "Sorry for interrupting. But as the young lady said, you may begin." She smiled at Naloth?s politeness. She didn?t blame him about Rhodes, she realized as she sat there staring into the eyes of the man who tried to kill her brother-in-law and neice. She looked at Rhodes, not coldly, but definitely with a certain distance.

As she listened to his tale unfold, watching closely how he reacted and feeling the waves of emotion pouring off of him, she grew increasingly anxious. They did have a problem on their hands, and she wondered what to do. As she continued listening, Rhodes looked at her with a serious expression. "She was fast, I have never seen someone move so fast in my life." She arched and eyebrow as he said this. That wasn?t entirely true, though she didn?t know what he was leaving out. However, she allowed him to proceed uninterrupted, as apparently he still had much to confess.

Rhodes concluded his tale by focusing on Derex, "That is my story folks, I am trying to remember anything else, but the pain was killing me by then and I had to leave or just die there. I should have, and you would never have to see me again."

Ingrid looked back at Derex, who was sitting quietly, digesting all he had just heard. It seemed hard for him, not knowing, not feeling the Force, and he tended to lean towards calling Rhodes a liar and killing him there. Ingrid felt his inward struggle and had sympathy on him. She, too, was uncertain of what to do. She glanced up at Naloth, urgently, as if to say, I need to talk with you in private. Her steel gaze turned upon Rhodes, and when she spoke her voice was low and purposeful.

?Did you hear anything of their conversation?? Her voice forbade him to hide anything from her.

Her thoughts were all in a confused jumble as she tried to sort things out. A new Sith leader? Backed in full by some leader of the vicious Red Guard? They had terrible trouble on their hands now. She feared the vision she had had was beginning to come true. She heard the whispered voices of her enemies then, as loud as if they were standing beside her and yet she knew it was only in her head.

?Invasion.? It was spoken with a sweep of the wind, carrying her thoughts and confusion across the barren land. They cackled, her enemies did, snarling at her ferociously. She couldn?t see them very well, everything except their distorted mouths were hidden in billowy black robes. Even their hands lay deceptively hidden.

Her parents? home, utterly destroyed, the door standing ajar?

The feeling of impending doom.

Tag: Naloth, Rhodes, and everyone else in the room.

OOC: I am SO sorry for not posting the other night! :(

IC: Diae

It'll be alright, Diae. I hope. She looked at him and smiled gratefully. A good friend you are, Daralyn...

Tag: Daralyn, Lieutenant Cuan

21. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005

Naloth growled at Rhodes? words, but he did not believe he was lying. After all, why lie about this? And if he was lying, how did he get that saber cut? Surely he isn?t crazy enough to slice himself! He glanced around the room to get a feel for what everyone was thinking. Sensing thoughts and such weren?t his specialty, but even a Padawan could sense emotions. So we have a sith army, a random dark sider, and a red guard?..I thought they were all killed off on Endor.. Naloth shuddered slightly at that. Even though he was very young when the Empire was in power, he still remembered the horror stories of the destruction they caused to Falleen. As part of his wandering he visited the planet, the very spot Vader unleashed his fleet and razed the city. It was of course habitable by this time, but nothing could wash away the feeling of death surrounding the place. The ground still held the remnants of the attack, refusing to relinquish it?s memory to the elements of nature. Would that happen again? Not to Fallen, but to Skadi? Naloth shook his head violently. No, he would never allow that to happen.

He looked up and saw Ingrid glance at him. He felt urgency and fear mixed within her. ?Did you hear anything of their conversation?? Naloth frowned slightly. Granted it was important to know of course, but it was not the question he would have asked first. ?What system did you find her in? Do you know where she is now?? He glanced over at Ingrid again and scratched his neck with his claws. Soon we?re going to have a nice, long chat. And though you have questions, I have some of my own.

TAG:Rhodes

OOC:Hmm how many Naboo survivors are there? I would guess somewhere between twenty to two hundred or so. Any thoughts?

22. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: Do you mean the Jedi survivors or just people in general?

23. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005
    OOC: Just people in general. I'd look bad if I only took the Jeds ;)

24. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: I'd guess closer to two hundred. I'll post again once everyone else has.

25. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Rhodes (Hospital...)

He laid there, ready to be shot or strangled. He knew they had the power to lie about his murder, but...he doughted it. He watched the secrete questions and answers of those who where there, and turned to look out the window. Then he turned to look at...Ingred?

?Did you hear anything of their conversation??

He pondered the question for a long time, then he did remember something.."Ya, there is another group of sith that I never heard of." He was racking his head trying to remember what the Red Guard was talking about, to Dark Sun, but he could not remember it at all. Then like thunder a name popped into his head. "Corwin....Corwin was the Red Guard's name!" He looked to each of the faces in the room, to see if it rang any bells for them.

TAG: All in hospital.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.