main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX The New Guy wants to play some games.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Loudox, Mar 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loudox

Loudox Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2001
    Hi. Name is Daniel and I met some of you tonight at BHC. Just wanted to thank you guys for the info on the site here and let you know I am ready to play some RPG or CCG. Also I have a storage shed filled with xtra Star Wars toys. Let me know if you are looking for something. Need to unload some inventory.

Is anyone playing SWCCG? I would like to get something going(trading/playing).

Look foward to hearing from yall.

2. SabreMaker

SabreMaker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    This new guy needs to meet you all. Count two more in on the RPG circuit.
    Hope to meet you soon.

3. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Wow! I really wish I had hit the meeting today :( Darnit... Welcome to the group!

I'm happy to see the RPG group growing (I'm not in it, but I fully support its existence and am happy to see it grow :) )

Maybe I'll meet everyone at the next meeting...

MTFBWY!

4. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    We will make an anouncement about the next RPG date soon...

As for CCG, Brian and you and I need to meet sometime (at BHC maybe?) and plan a day/time.

I'm just reading up on the ESB rules. ;)

Later, MTFBWY!

5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    BHC is my type of evil! Now I'm looking to start completing a set of vintage-toys-I-always-wanted-but-could-never-afford :D .

Yeah, let's meet for the CCG. We can maybe trade extras or whatever. I'm a novice, so should be easy competition :)

6. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Shhh! I'm gonna try to get THX intrested in CCG ;) Imagine him having to complete a new collection!

Otherwise, I have no idea when I'll have off, but if you (Loudox) have Sun off then maybe we can meet one of the next ones coming up. Brian, is it hard to drag you away from your favorite restraunt? :cool:

Although we have the Expo on Sat sun, in a few weeks. I'm sure we can work something out like the RPG... every 3 or 4 weeks, at the most. I'm not sure if anyone but the 3 of us CCG at all! (but if anyone is interested feel free to join in. Even if you have never played before.)

Later! MT*CCG*BWY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.