So CO the new guy

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Zach, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Darth_Zach Jedi Padawan

Hi! I am, as the topic suggests, the new guy! I just joined the boards a few days ago, and hacen't had a chance to post. Well, I would like to join this Colorado Springs Star Wars fan club. Is there anything special I have to do to join? Steal something from the Governor's Mansion or something? Just Kidding. ANyway, let me tell you a little something about myself.
    I am 15 years old, and a freshman at Palmer High School. (go terrors!) I am the biggest Star Wars fan I know; nobody else even comes close. I own sixty-some-odd Star Wars novels, and am choc full o' Star Wars trivia. I enjoy classical music (am listening to Wagner at this very moment) and I write science fiction. I can't drive yet, so the mettings in Denver would be a problem for me (stupid laws...), but as long as I'm part of a group of Star Wars fans big enough to start a fan club, I'm all right. How many people have to be in the group before we can meetings here? I can recruit a few people. Well, I hope you guys will accept me as one of your own. I really look forward to being able to converse well with other Star Wars fans, as I do not often have the chance. Thanks, and MTFBWY!

zdewolfman@hotmail.com
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Oooo.... A Palmer person :p

*Go pirates! Yay!* Hehe..

Any way, welcome to the group! I'm Sarah.

Well the Colorado Springs group has always just hung out with the group in Denver (I think there are a total of 25 something people in that group :eek: ) We have a carpool that goes up to Denver for meetings, so everyone gets a ride. (Including the two non driving members: You, and Miccu Resea)

So if you want to meet with the group post over in the Denver section. We are currently trying to out post all of the other Fanforce groups, so every post counts!

Also you can join the yahoo groups, I'll get you invied to that :)
  3. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, and welcome

I'm gonna stand by JGoC and say Go Pirates!
    we outnumber you two to one..hehe

We all post up at denver, like she said before, but welcome anyway!
  4. Darth_Zach Jedi Padawan

Uh, I am having problems signing into the yahoo thing. it won't let me. is there a certain amount of time I have to wait or something? I don't want to seem like I'm not trying.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.