The New Hulk movie is being filmed in S.F the next two months lots of extra's needed.

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by sacul-1138, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    HULK SMASH!!
    (I mentioned this at the Star Trek convention but thought I'd bring it up again in case anyone's interested)

I signed up yesterday and I'll find out in like two weeks if I might be in it.

I think it would be alot of fun to see how many Fanforce people we could get in this film.

They also need alot of people to fight the hulk in some action scenes. (Sacul-1138 Vs the Hulk hehe)

To register for the hulk it's free, you just have to go to the agency in S.F.
    Or
    you can pay 20.00 bucks and be in thier systems for 2 years (which I did)

I think it would be great fun for all of us to sit in a theater and then when our scenes come up yell "They we are!"

Just a thought for us film nuts.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Damn! And I have this stupid surgery coming up! I wanna be in it!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey Sac, I'll PM you and get the details bro!
  3. pacman Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm game, i've always wanted to be in a movie. Do you know what the dates are and how long they need us?
  4. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ehh, sounds a little far for me. I'll be waiting to see you guys in the movie though. :D
  5. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    No Shooting Schedule yet but it's suppose to start mid April and be in Sf through most of May...or so they tell me.

Kinda cool I was called for a Tv Pilot the other day but only for shooting today, but I had to work, oh well.

This is also the same casting company they went through for the Matrix 2&3 a few months ago....I almost signed up then..Poo doo.

6. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Update:

Ok I just got word from the casting agency that the first shooting schedule is 04/29/-05/04

for this they need the same people all six days so you'd have to be avail for all six days.

you need to be signed up with the agency (which is free)

The good news is that they sent me an e-mail asking that if people registered know anyone who'd like to sign up they need ALOT more people

The hotline for the Hulk shooting schedule is 415 273 1333
  7. pacman Jedi Knight

star 1
    doh, there's pretty much no way i can miss that much school for that, especially at the end of the semester. Oh well, would have been fun. :(
  8. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Have no fear, they will be shooting till the end of may having various dates for extra's (some will be just one day shoots)

I'll keep this updated too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.