main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New JC Policy I would like to propose - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Oakessteves_cat, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakessteves_cat

Oakessteves_cat Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    With my recent (and long overdue) promotion, I feel it is about time I took this place into hand, and present to all you people a new JC policy that I would like to implement. While this is a discussion forum, I feel there is little point in disagreeing with any of the points of this new policy, as it will be enforced whatever anybody says, but in order to give a sense of democracy, you may post your thoughts, even though they are entirely irrelevant and utterly useless. No offence.

1.) Firstly, one thing I am keen to crusade against is the use of an acronyms, such as LOL, IMHO, PPOR etc. Anyone found using any of those listed above will be banned immediately, and it will last until their hair turns white. If their hair is white already, the ban will last one hour, but only if they post proof of their hair colour first.

2.) Dog lovers - as it?s well established, those people who prefer dogs over cats have been very much misled by those canine fiends, but rather than treat them with violence, I feel that they should be pitied. I therefore propose they ought to be rehabilitated, and given the chance to realise how wonderful we felines are. Especially me. What I plan to do is to find those people who prefer dogs to cats, and force them to watch lots and lots of dog films, whilst listening to classical music, and perhaps force feed them oranges, too. And perhaps a few clocks, as well.

3.) Mice - Any mice who post on these boards need to report to me at once. I will protect you from any foxes or owls who may be lurking about, and offer you all my hospitality. I?ll even take you out for dinner, if it sweetens the deal!

4.) Cheese is a useless food product, and therefore nobody will be permitted to eat it whilst viewing these boards. However, other dairy products, such as milk, will be encouraged, especially if it?s served in saucer form.

5.) From now on, at the end of every post, everybody must say how beautiful I am. Not that I?m biased or self-obsessed, of course. It?s just the truth, and I feel that we all ought to embrace it. You can even put it in Latin, too, if it makes you feel clever. But you're not as clever as me, either way. Of as beautiful, as previously stated.

6.) Everybody ought to feel sorry for the poor old Nexu from Attack of the Clones. All it wanted to do was to eat something, and what does it get for it?s troubles? The poor thing gets kicked in the ribs! Therefore, Padme must become the true villain of the Saga.

7.) All key Star Wars terminology, such as the Force, the Jedi, the Sith, the Millennium Falcon, Anakin, Naboo and etc will be replaced with the word Molly. When it comes to the Millennium Falcon, either the Molly Falcon or the Millennium Molly will do, but I prefer the latter, as the Millennium bit makes me sound cool. Which I am already, of course, but the slightly dimmer members here may need reminding of.

Feel free to discuss this new policy, even though it makes no difference if you disagree with it or not.

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    Yea april fools to you too

3. Oakessteves_cat

Dec 4, 2001
    No spamming. Discuss the policy, or suffer my wrath.

4. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    I refuse to comply, Molly! You are an evil, evil cat!

[Luke]I'll never join you!!![/Luke]

5. Oakessteves_cat

Dec 4, 2001
    Join me. It is the only way. [face_devil]

And already you have broken JC policy. What you post should have read is this :-

'I agree completely, Molly! You are the most beautiful of cats.

[Molly Skywalker] Of course I'll join you, Molly[Molly Skywalker]

Molly is beautiful.'

Really, it is not that difficult.

6. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I agree with the Molly on this issue.

7. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Cats suck! Dogs rule! Remember to rebel against authority kids!

*Dashes out of thread before he can be scratched*

8. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    You're only a blank orange strip to me.

9. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Oh dear. This is all because I didn't give you any smoked salmon yesterday, isn't it? What is it with you and food? Bah!

10. Porkins in a Speedo

Porkins in a Speedo Jedi Knight star 5

May 6, 1999
    i support this policy.

11. Oakessteves_cat

Dec 4, 2001
    Then kindly start to follow it. Thank you.

Remember the Molly is beautiful bit. That is the key issue here.

12. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    You know....I was about to say that after reading point #2 of this new JC policy I thought you sounded a lot like Molly...and wala! I highlight the name and what do I see? Oakessteves_cat. :p

It wasn't enough that you wrote the TPM script, was it Molly? Now you want to ruin our fun at the JC too?

~*Senoj*~

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I like reptiles.

14. Gay-LenKenobi

Sep 20, 2000
    Now that I think about it, I agree with Molly about #4. Maybe this won't be that bad.

Molly is... er... not the devil. ;)

15. Oakessteves_cat

Dec 4, 2001
    Reptiles are not the issue here, Protege-of-Thrawn. Stay on topic.

And I am offended, Gay-Len Kenobi by your comment about me being the devil. We cats had to deal with that sort of prejudice in the seventeenth century, and it saddens me that attitude still exists in the twenty-first. This is your first and only warning. Do not let it happen again.

16. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Well, I suppose O_C would let something that apparently looks like spam continue in Communications, huh? ;)

I see the other thread started by Obi Anne got locked. Sigh.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. slavegirl

slavegirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    [image=http://members.aol.com/seconddoordown/nono.jpg]

Smollet, you're a bad cat. I agree with your first point (although you forgot to mention that any use of TEH will result in death by stoning), but no cheese? Bah!

18. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] LOL!

OMG!! WTH did I do? Are you banning me for using acronyms? PPOR!

19. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    This policy has the official stamp of approval.

20. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    I've created a monster. :(

21. slavegirl

slavegirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    I told you that if you kept pulling her tail and turning her ears inside out, she'd snap eventually.

22. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    I agree with all of this. Dog's are the devil. Cat's is cool.

:cool:

23. Gay-LenKenobi

Sep 20, 2000
    Look at what you've done, Matt and Steve. :nono:

Just for that, Molly, you get a [face_monkey]

[image=http://www.cbjedi.com/emoticons/monkey.gif]

24. Oakessteves_cat

Dec 4, 2001
    My bottom is prettier. And again you have broken the rules, Gay-Len. You are hanging on by a thread! :mad:

Oh, and the other point I'd like to add is that everybody accepts Steven Spielberg is a rubbish director. And also that The Mummy Returns is one of the best screenplays ever. Everybody must remember that when posting.

25. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Oh, and the other point I'd like to add is that everybody accepts Steven Spielberg is a rubbish director. And also that The Mummy Returns is one of the best screenplays ever. Everybody must remember that when posting.

At last someone who agrees with me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.