main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Jedi Acadamy

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Admiral_Chiss, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    Are you even a member of these boards yet?

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    And here I sit, wondering.

Who do you think you are? And what do you think you're doing?

3. Admiral_Chiss

Admiral_Chiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2005
    Hea, I love the entusiasum but usualy we don't answer other people's questions. If you would like to join however send me a PM(Personal Message) at the top of the screen. Thanks!

(P.S. Who's sock are you and/or do you live in LaGrange?)

4. Daynn_Dukov

Daynn_Dukov Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    i apologise fa sayin tha answer under tha wrong name its my otha name i got on here dat i neva get on tha answer came from me and it was my fault fa not payin attention ta tha name i was signed unda but JediAmenRa is also me, Daynn_Dukov.....ill make up 4 it if i need to

5. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    So where are you from?

And how did you find us?

6. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Okay make sure you only use your first name.(Don't use socks cuase no one likes 'em)

Okay sice it took you so long I think a half credit is agreeable as a reward.

Next Question: What cuased the Trade Federation to become so powerful and eventualy go to war w/ the Republic? Must be at least 7 sentences long. You have four days.

7. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    ... three days... tick... tock... tick... tock... tick...
    *wanders off murmering clock sounds*

OPPMR

8. Daynn_Dukov

Jul 15, 2006
    i sent him my answer in a PM

9. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Okay for the next task please tell me your view on how Sthe Star Wars triologys have affected the world in every sense. You have an additional four days to respond. By the way you are at 2.5 tasks.

10. Daynn_Dukov

Jul 15, 2006
    how it effected tha world, IMO, is tha simple fact dat i believe it states dat not everyone is perfect. everyone has a lil bit of tha "dark side" in dem and jus because ur thought of as bein a bad person, u can still have good in ur heart. yea it may be hard ta get to but it IZ there. there iz always hope fa even tha furthest fallen person. notice how Darth Vader has become so much of an icon. i believe its because he happens ta be tha closest ta a "normal human" a Jedi can get. no one is perfect, not even a Jedi. as Padme' said in episode 2, "ta be angry is ta be human". it has effected tha world in such a sense dat even sum ppl actually practice tha real life of livin as a Jedi, as if it became a bona-fide religion. it has touched tha hearts of ppl of old AND yung in almost every age rangin from 3-80+ yrs old. i dunno one person who doesnt like or even hasnt seen atleast ONE episode of tha trilogy and wasnt touched by it in sum way or anotha. all in all, how it effected tha world in my opinion is tha fact dat its almost parallel ta real life situations in everyday livin.

11. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Tahts a great example of the many lessons from Star Wars. I am going to give you a full `task for that. Very well, you are now at 3.5 tasks. For your next task teel me what the new T.V. series will be about, this will be worth half of a task and another 1.5 for the grammer.

12. Daynn_Dukov

Jul 15, 2006
    In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Palpatine, Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, declared himself Emperor and transformed the Republic into the Galactic Empire. In the process, he ordered the execution of Order 66, in which all members of the clone army of the Republic turned on their Jedi leaders and killed them. In a speech he delivered to the Senate, however, he reported that there were remaining Jedi, and that these survivors would be "hunted down and defeated".

The series is set between 19 BBY and 0 BBY, referred to as "the dark times" by Obi-Wan Kenobi in A New Hope. It is during this period that the newly formed Galactic Empire will rise to ultimate power throughout the galaxy. It is during this time period that the first Death Star will be constructed, albeit with many problems along the way.

However, most of the stories will be told from the perspective of minor characters from the Star Wars galaxy. From George Lucas' own words, we may see the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett play a significant role in the series, with Daniel Logan reprising his role from Attack of the Clones. According to Lucas, several of the major characters from the films may have small appearances as well.

Over the course of the show, the fledgling Rebel Alliance will gradually form into a full resistance against the Empire. The Alliance, with its loyalist intentions to restore the Old Republic, will ultimately win its first battle against the Empire, setting up the events for A New Hope. Per the opening crawl of A New Hope, only one major Rebel victory can occur in the series. However, it is possible that the Rebels may achieve minor victories before that.

13. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Very well, for the grammer I'll give you 1.5 in addition to the .5 bringing you to 5.5 tasks. For your next task teel me of the world Oussus and its impotance to the Jedi Order, this will be worth .5 tasks.

14. Daynn_Dukov

Jul 15, 2006
    The planet Ossus was once a learning ground for the Jedi order, and was the location of a vast museum of Jedi artifacts and ancient lore. During the Great Sith War, Sith Lord Exar Kun caused Ossus's star to go supernova. The Jedi rescued as many artefacts as they could, and had to leave the rest behind. The Neti Master Ood Bnar stood over a cache of lightsabres and turned himself into his giant tree form, surviving the shockwave and protecting his charge for over 4,000 years, until he awakened to fight Executor Sedriss during the reign of the reborn Emperor.

15. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Very well you are now at 6.0 tasks. For your next assignment tell me about the mandolorians and their relation to the Jedi. This must be at least 10 sentences long and you must use correct grammer. You have 4 days to finish the task.

16. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    You may still post on this task for half credit if you wish

17. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I think he's dead.

18. Darth_Espa

Darth_Espa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    How amusing... another dead acadAmy.....Muahahahahahahahahhahahah

19. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    They never last i would know

20. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Hea, well who asked you Espa? Hmmm...

....NO ONE...

...So shut your face and craw back into the little dark place you came from and don't post here again becuase your NOT welcome.

21. yoda06

yoda06 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2006
    i wish to join the acadamy.
    from,
    yoda06
    "may the foce be with you"

22. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Okay, but first a little background check. Ymmm? Where do you live? Go to school? What makes you want to join the Jedi here? I also need to know if you are someone's sock(A.K.A. a sith) or if you are a genuine N00B.

23. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA silly little Je... jedi YOU shut your little mouth and don't feed these potential sith your lies and yes anikoju is right he should know that your foolish little academy will never last... but alas i have no need for your meager chit chat...

**Vanishes into the shadows to watch..."just wait"...**

24. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Espa, the Sith and Jedi have come to the mutual agreement that we do not insult or pester each other in the other's thread.

Chiss, I apologize for the behavior of my apprentice. He has been on an extended leave of absence and is still used to the old ways.

25. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    argh... yes master i am sorry

Perhaps can i kill him in my Trials?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.