main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    This is a New Jedi Order, where Young Force Sensitive people shall learn the ways of the Force and become Jedi Knights.

If you whish to join the New Jedi Order, we need a few more Masters or Jedi knights, or be a student if you'd like. you need to post a bio with this info:

Name:
    Homeworld:
    Any Previous Force Training(Yes or No):
    Background/History(if u want, u dont have 2)

NOTE:You can't use ANY established characters such as Jaina Solo, Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade etc.

My Character

Name: Kanobe
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Earth
    Any Previous Force Training(Yes or No):Yes, as I am the Master at the Academy,
    My background is: After becoming a padawan at a very early age, i was trained to become a jedi knight, after becoming a Jedi Knight i later became a master. .......my name comes from the fact that i was named after my uncle. A great Jedi Knight. althought his relationship to me wash hidden.....as my mother did not want me put in danger.

The academy is based on Corellia, in a hilly region where there is lots of wildlife.
    The building is 7 stories high, and about 500 metres wide. The outside is made of a reflective glass so that no one can see inside, but it is possible for the Trainees to see out.
    It has one hangar which is large enough for a normal Light-Corvette or for a couple of Fighters, such as X-Wings, Y-Wings and A-Wings.
    If you would like to join, just post your bio here and roleplay how you got to the Academy.
    I Master Kanobe have accepted taking the school from Master Jahnis.....we will all miss his teachings. I hope to teach you all and train you in becoming Jedi Knights. most of you have been around for awhile so you know who everyone is, for the new students I have made a school roster. it goes as follows:
    School Head:
    Master Kanobe[,i]
    Members of the schools council:
    Master Kanobe
    Master darkcloud
    Master shadowedwarrior
    Master Rayson
    Master Boostererrant

Jedi Knights in training for mastership:
    Jedi Knight Shadowscout: Gaelex
    Jedi Knight Taz_Jinn: Talinna

Students in training to become Jedi Knights:
    JediDovgani: Wi'Esna (Master Kanobes apprentice)
    JediKnight798: Rainstorm (Master Shadowedwarriors apprentice)
    The _Jedi_ Princess: Clara (Master Darkclouds apprentice)
    Darth_Avery: Thessaliana
    Adelaine: Adelaine
    Jacen200015: Lacean
    Detjen: James
    Liana_Joppa: Liana
    Raye: Samari

If you are an old student that has not been active on the old thread, then just pm me and i will add you to the list.
    Remember students , if you do not have a master, then see if one without an apprentice will train you, i will even allow the two Jedi knights to have padawans.

If you dont know whats going on in the school, i will give a brief explination and put the last post of the old thread in here.
    Master Kanobe and the other masters and students have just fought for their very lives against two sith, a bunch of Dark Jedi, and a hand full of Bounty hunters that wanted the three chronicles of the old Jedi Order. after the fight there was chaos running rampant throughout the school. Master Kanobe decided that they needed to get away from the acadamy grounds for awhile. he takes them to an old anceint Jedi Temple on the planet Myrkr. Where himself and the other Masters will teach and train the students until they head back to the acadamy grounds.

This was my last post in the old thread:

Mod Edit: Locked at authors request :)

2. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    *giving the students enuf time to look around the old room, he decides to move along*

Kanobe and the students enter a room filled with chairs, old and weathered with time.....Everybody take a seat, even you old freinds....he points to the other masters. As they sit down they are consumed by the presence of all the jedi who have trained here in the past, their life force was still here. Kanobe lets the overwhelming feeling pass.....he looks to Darkcloud and Shadowedwarrior and nods his head, the two masters leave.....He calls to his apprentice Wi'Esna......go and get the book that i told you to bring child.......she leaves. after some time the two masters return carrying a book each......they give them to Kanobe....these books look to old to have any value to them.....almost falling apart the books looked....and then Wi'Esna returned, carrying a book as simular to the other two......she hands the book to Kanobe,Thank you child.....kanobe holds all three books together, he binds them together, and holds them in the air......this is the chronicles of the old Jedi order, you will be taught from this book, trained from this book.......we start now.....he clears his throat......

We will start with the Jedi code.....

There is no emotion; There is only peace
    There is no ignorance;There is only knowledge
    There is no passion; There is only serenity
    There is no death; There is only the force

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use there powers to defend and protect, never to attack others. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others rather than ruleing over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

The Jedi code provides simple instructions for living in touch with the living force. A jedi never uses the force to gain wealth or power, instead the jedi use the force to find knowledge and enlightenment. A jedi's trainingin in the force never ends.

Jedi can exist in the universe because the force exists. But the Jedi code needs more....It requires loyalty. It goes without saying that Jedi should be loyal to each other, not to squabble or fight. More importantly, Each Jedi should be aware that he must act in accordance with the wishes of his master, who must in return act in accordance with the wishes of the council.

And the last thing i want to say before i leave you to the other masters for training is....

All Jedi should know the code, by word and by heart.....but seamingly every Jedi is in some fashion negligent.....from the lowest pandawan, to the highest master.
    consiquently, where someone to demand....what is the true meaning of the Jedi code.....the Jedi who promply awnsered would be rare indeed.

Master Kanobe motions for the masters to take over.....

3. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Name Sarah Black
    Age 30
    Homeworld Tattooine
    Any force Training Yes

BackGround

Sarah was born on tatooine, She lived there tile she was 20. She was found and trained by a JEdi MAster Anakin Dobski, She gained her knighthood a year ago. She is currently looking for a padawan.

4. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    // aww... yes, the old jedi code. "There is no death, there is only the force", funny how nobody ever bothers to explaine to the apprentices what really happens when you somebody who is connected with the dark side of the force is released from their body.// Taz loved the Jedi code she lived by it her whole life, even when she'd left the Jedi she stayed with the code for the most part, but that one little part was what had triped her up. Nobody had ever told her that both sides of the force flowed back into the universe, and ulitmately created a stronger force somewhere else to keep the balance. If that had been explained... if the people she loved had known even things would all be different, or would they? Taz let the thought go as fast as it had come. Her training in Dark lore may prove useful to this school, but how would they react to it? Moving on she cleared her mind and focused on the idea of training.

5. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC:Welcome to our Jedi acadamy Padmeamida55!

we have a new Jedi Knight here at the acadamy, everybody i would like to introduce Jedi Knight Sarah Black.

IC: Kanobe Watches the students as they listen to the teachings......he is filled with pride at the progresion that they are making......

6. JediKnight798

JediKnight798 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    Listening to Master Kanobe's words being spoken in such a sacred temple where the JediKnights and Masters of old trained in the ways of the force made Rainstorm all choked up....

Rainstorm began to think back of when he first started his training years ago with his master,Master ShadowedWarrior, and how hard it was for ShadowedWarrior to train such a stubborn padawan....

I gave him such a hard time, always thinking that I knew everything and what could he teach me that I didnt know or couldnt find out for myself. But the truth is that I owe Master Shadowed Warrior everything. He not only taught me the wills and ways of the force but also helped me to grow into the man I am today...

I never had a chance to know my father since he died when I was just a baby. He died bravely and valiently like a true jediknight, my mother told me when I was old enough to know the truth,against a sith...

The last thing that my father told my mother before he died was to find a jedi master and to have our son become a jedi knight...

Once I finally knew the truth I grew with alot of anger and hostility in my heart and it clouded my mind and thoughts...All I was thinking was revenge and how I could get even with the sith that murdered my father....My mother couldnt find any Jedi Knights or Masters to train me so I started to train myself in the force...

I trained and trained but my anger and hostility held me back from my full potential and use of the force..

Then one day I went to town running some errands for my mother when all of a sudden I felt there was something behind me...

When I turned around there was a tall figure wearing a black cloak with his face covered. He just stood there lifeless, when suddenly he pointed at me and said in a low voice.You will die boy, by my hands...

I replied nervouslyDo I know you?. He then said,You dont know me, but my master knew your father before he killed him. My master then said after he had trained me to kill the son of the man who's life he took before he becomes a jedi himself. So prepare to die....

I didnt know what to say so I just reacted. I took out the knife I kept in my boot and went charging at him full speed wanting to rip his heart out and show to him before he died...I was also yelling at the top of my lungs Not if I kill you first...

Upon seeing this the dark jedi with one wave of his hand force threw me into a wall. He then came up to me and lifted me in the air with a force choak hold...

I was powerless against him.. There was no way I could win this fight, for the dark jedi was just too strong for me..

The dark Jedi let out a little laugh and said This was easier than I had hoped. I thought you might have been a challenge, but this is turning out to be more fun than a fight. But im sorry I have to end this now, Im getting hungry and your boring me.

The dark jedi then pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it and was about to cut me in half when a blue lightsaber came out of knowwhere and blocked the dark jedi's blow just inches from my face.

The dark jedi turned in disbelief and yelled Who the heck are you? This isnt your fight!..

The stranger repliedI am Master ShadowedWarrior and your fight is with me now..Just then ShadowedWarrior letting one hand off of his saber force threw the dark jedi to the ground..

ShadowedWarrior then told me You had better get back, its going to get a little messy around here.. I'll protect you, dont worry young one....

The dark jedi stood back on his feet and said angrilyYou are going to pay for that, and when I finish you off I finish off the boy.

Shadowed Warrior then said with a grinLets rock.

Shadowed Warrior and the dark jedi ran towards each other their sabers clashing together. The battle had begun....

Back and forth they went each trying to gain the upper hand to overpower the other.But Shadowed Warrior was definately the better fi

7. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Jedi Knight Jade black, walked into the the training center, and asked Where Can I find Lacean?

Tag Jacen200015

OCC: Jediknight 98 Jacen200015(Lacean) has agreed to be my padawan

8. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    Padme Amidalla55, it does me well to see you.

Master Kanobe, I must speak with you...
    on a few matters. One, an aquisition of a padawan. second, my findings in the cave at Corellia...

9. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Same to you Boosterannt, it seems so long since I have seen you

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Of course Master Booster, come let us talk.....Kanobe motions for te other Masters to take over....himself and Booster walk over to a secluded area, tell me what you have found Booster? And what about a Padawan?

11. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide had seen Master Booster and Master Kenobe going somewhere to talk, probably about the cave. She needed to tell them both about something she had found close to the cave. She follwoed them, staying a little further away than she had meant to, as to not interrupt incase it was important.

12. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Name: Matthias Jalak
    Species: Telekeenian
    Homeworld: Telekeen
    Any Previous Force Training: Yes
    Background/History: Matthias was born on Telekeen and raised with his family. When the Jedi descovered him, he came to the Jedi Academy to train. He also has a speacial racial tribute: He can walk through solids. Matthias is an outgoing character, but sometimes quiet and soft.

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As Kanobe and Booster talk, Kanobe senses Adelaide, he turns around... yes child, do you have somthing you would like to discuss......

OOC:I will be posting a new school roster in the morning, we have new students! welcome to our acadamy!

14. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *grins* It used to be alot easier to evesdrop on the Jedi before I came to the academy. Uh...I found this near the side of the cave. *holds out a onyx-looking stone shaped like a crescent moon* I own a stone like it...I was thinking that you would want it, and if you could help me understand why it's like mine.

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Thank you for bringing thisto my attention, we will research this stone, why it looks like yours, it will reveal itself in time. he takes the stone, follow us child,he then calls over to Wi'Esna....Kanobe, Booster,Wi'Esna and Adelaide walk into another room.

16. DimensionX

DimensionX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Name: Nias Exia
    Homeworld: Deflot
    Any Previous Force Training(Yes or No): Yes
    Background/History: Grew up in a wealthy family. A midichlorian count of 14,250.

17. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Lacean here's her name and sees Jedi Knight Jade black. "i'm Lacean." she said as she approched her.

***********OOC:
    i'll have more time to post either friday night or sometime saturday.

18. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hi, I was wondering if I could play a Four-year-old Padawan, like one of the ones in Episode II, is that ok?

19. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *follows Master Kenobe, feeling a little tired*

20. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz out of instenct found her way to a lift and headed for the upper most floor. Knowing that the top of the temple is where the jedi council would always meet, she naturally wanted to see it by herself and take a moment to get use to the idea of being there. This wasn't her home, but it was a copy of it, she knew many of the people who'd walked it's halls at one time, and if she let the force take her she knew that she would be able to feel them. Naturally the lift stoped one floor below the council room and she had to take stairs up to it, this was done incase of attack it left one way in and only one way out... well almost, windows provided nice exits from the temple. As Taz took the stiars she couldn't help but feel as if she was being watched...

21. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    OC: I'm here!!!

IC: Clara walked quickly through the corridors, having slept in. Her cloak billowed out behind her as she quickly searched for her Master. She knew that she was probably going to get a talking to, but she didn't care. She was used to it.

22. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Lacean would you come with me please, JAde asked? They walked to a corner of the room, Lacean, I would like to take you as my padawan learner, I have been watching you for a few days, Would do me the honor of being my padawan?

Tag Lacean

23. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC: im back

IC: Intamo entered the courtyard, and walked into an open area, he ignited his lightsaber and just practiced winging around for a while.

24. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Can someone tell me what exectly is happening?

25. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    That it could weild a lightsaber like none other.
    Name: Theon Orwood
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Any Previous Force Training: Yes
    Background/History: Born and raised on Naboo, at birth he was gifted with the force and enhanced reflexes and agility. At age six Theon met Neema who has been his best friend ever since. A Jedi Master discovered Theon's and Neema's Force ability, he took them both to the Jedi Temple to be trained as Jedi. Theon is strong with the force and skilled at the lightsaber.

OOC: Do we get Lightsabers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.