main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven15

Raven15 Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2002
    hi can I still join? I fso here is my profile. Also I would like to be trained by Sarah Black.

Name: Raven
    Species: Human
    Planet: Tatooine

Bio: Raven was born on Tatooine to a poor Slave woman. Her master was his father. He showed force sensitivity at a very young age. The Empire found him and took him away at age 2. They immediately performed a variety of experiments to increase his Force power. He quickly became too powerful to control. He escaped and saw the Jedi come to Myrkr.He was ready to learn control.

2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide stood up and passed by Liana on her way out of the gym. Walking through the silent part of the academy, she came across Master Kanobe's door. She stopped in front of it and knocked lightly on the door.

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe sent a message through the force........You may enter Adelaide..........he pulled out a letter as she opened the door.

4. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide walked in and bowed to Master Kanobe before slowly sitting down in front of him.

5. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Hello Grandaughter, It is good to see you. I have sad news.......It seams that my old apprentice has been hunted down and murdered. I have done my greiving and need to move on, i offer you this. I would like to take you under my wing, I would ike you to be my Padawan learner...........what do you say to this?

6. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "I'm very sorry about your old apprentice. I would gladly be your padawan, though." Adelaide responded.

7. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    He hands her a case and a book. Here are some trainig tools for you to use. They used to be mine when i was a young padawan, they helped me alot. Open it when you are in your chambers and want to practice........This book is saber form 1, once you think you have mastered this i will test you, if you pass you will move to form 2. now come and meditate with me..........Kanobe sits in the center of his chambers.............

8. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide walked to where Master Kanobe was sitting and sat beside him, crossing her legs.

9. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As Adelaide sits on the floor, Kanobe talks to her..........Adelaide before we begin, i want you to know this. There is no darkside to the force......there is only the force.........what determines the darkside is how you use the force and your intentions when you do use it. you can bend the force to your will. Always remember that Adelaide.............

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide looked at Kanobe with a small trace of misunderstanding in her eyes. She nodded slowly and took a small breath.

11. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Now let yourself go to the force........feel it inside you, calling to you......feel it all around you.

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide slowly let herself free to the force and let herself relax more.

She hadn't been in touch truely with the force for nearly two months now, the only real force training she had been getting was from the regular lessons that the knights and masters had been teaching.

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Feal my thoughts in yur mind..........Kanobe spreads his arms and tilts his head back.........Feel yourslelf lift off the floor.........beleive that you are levitating..........can you feal it

14. White_Menace

White_Menace Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    *Alec watched in silence as the attractive young girl entered the room then moved to sit infront of Kanobi*"Wow"*he said to himself in hushed voice only to let a small whistle escape his lips*"..Err..what was that?"*he lifted his eyes to meet with Kanobi's absently forgeting what he was doing for the moment*"No,sir...I think you have helped me enough as it is"*he then gave a nod to him before shifting his eyes towards the young girl*"See ya around kid.."*he then turned to make his exit and move into the hallway*"Now to find that "Taz"person..."

Tag:Taz

15. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    <<Tag denyed: I'm in the gym with my padawan, get off of your lazy duff and come find me ;) >>

16. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC:Got to admire a gal with spunk...*chuckle*
    *his eyes scan the hall as he makes his way through the halls of the jedi temple*
    "Although there are many attractive females roaming about...I seem to have lost my lovely young hostist..."
    *he mummbles to himself as he absentmindedly wanders into the gym,only to spot his desired "friend"*
    "Heh..what luck"*he repled to himself in a smug voice as he his moved to lock upon Taz,turning in his step to move towards her*
    "Excuse me my friend..."
    *he replyed to her as he moved*

17. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon nodded, "Yes Master..." just then that same young man came into the gym. He didn't feel comfortable ignited his very own lightsaber infront of anyone besides his own master. Theon never even seen the blades and colors of his lightsaber before. "Master can we wait till were alone..." he whispered to her before Nightstar came into hearing range.

18. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Yes Adelaide, your doing it......Feel the way the force flows through you when you use it,......open your eyes...... Kanobe looks up at the girl, she has done what he set out for her to do, she is levetating..............

19. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    *his eyes dropped towards Theon as he moved towards Taz,a slight smile coming to lips yet again,there was just something about the kid he liked,he then glanced down towards the kids hands as he noticed the silver cylinder he was holding(the light saber hilt)*
    "You're first lightsaber kid?Heh..I remember my first one also....mind if I have a look?"

TAG:Theon or Taz

20. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz gave a nod of approvel to her padawan and turned with a nutral expression to the cocky young man.

So Master Kanobe has accepted your stay here I take it? Very well, I will find you a room on the floor with the other Knights, though most are on leave it seems. My bro..uh Galaex might be around to help you out if you need something, he is the most qualified of us Knights as he is the oldest and was Master Kanobe's apprentice. The mess hall shouldn't be hard to find, just follow the herds of students at meal time and you'll end up there.

Taz paused for a minute.

Theon this should only take a few minutes, we will finish what we started when I get back.

21. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    *he turned his eyes away from the kid as he heard Taz address him*
    "Well then,if you would be so kind as to direct me to my room,I would umm..be very thankful miss"
    *he then offered a small smile as he took a moment to fully take in her features,his eyes moving up and down her body as he took just a few minutes to get a good look at her*
    "Ready when you are ma'lady"
    *he then moved his eyes to meet her own his smile still evident,although he kept his thoughts to himself*

22. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    As they walked away Theon glared at Nightstar, he didn't like how he looked at his Master in a different way than others. Anger build inside him and yet he did not show it or let it out.

He clenched his lightsaber firmly. As they left the Gym he clipped his single lightsaber back onto his belt. He looked around, the Gym was empty, everyone left besides him. He gripped his double-bladed lightsaber and held it in both hands which he ignited for the first time. Its purple blade ignited, he felt its power, strong and powerful.

23. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC:poor poor Theon...*chuckles*

24. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide opened her eyes and looked at Master Kanobe, smiling. Closing her eyes again, she slowly brought herself back down. She grinned a little at her master.

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Now i want you to bring that book to you using the force

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.