main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide looked at the book Master Kanobe had pointed at. Lifting her hand, she slowly brought the book her way using the force.

2. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    The Rancors moved along and eventually they came at the ship.
    So, what are we going to do now?
    I will contact the other through the Force Druzak said.

TAG : All the others on the mission

3. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ateri stared at the pieces of her the lightsaber she had deconstructed.

She felt empty somehow.

But she left it alone, for now. Her stomach growled. She went out to grab a bite at the mess hall.

4. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc: Lemme edit one little word into my last post. :p

ic: Adelaide looked at the book Master Kanobe had pointed at. Lifting her hand, she slowly tried to bring the book her way.

5. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Focus Adelaide, do not try to make the book come to you, focus your thoughts on willing the force to bring the book to you instead......Kanobe sat back and watched......

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay everyone, the academy social page is now open! Academy social

7. Jacen13

Jacen13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    Jace walked over the a hill, down in the valley, he saw their ship. He turned to Maltock and Lacean. C'mon, I'll race you! The trio sprinted down the hill...

Tag: Jacen200015

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    You can do it Adelaide.........focus......clense your thoughts and focus only on the force........block everything else out of you mind............

9. Gyo_Arman

Gyo_Arman Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Druzak saw Jace, Maltock and Lacean coming down of a hill.

TAG : all the others on the mission.

10. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara and Clinton hesitated, before rushing to join the others.

Tag: Misson people

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Lacean reached the ship first and went inside to get the ship ready for lift off.
    Jace and Maltock stopped at the ramp of the ship and turned to speak to the others that were on the mission. "we will be heading to Coruscant, i advise everyone to remain alert. once we land I'll feel for Tobia's presence, once i know wher she and Nomad are we will get a few speeders and follow the trail."Maltock told them.
    "anyone have any questions before we go?" Jace asked.

Tag: anyone on the mission.

OOC: sorry i've been gone awhile. RL was getting on my case.

12. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    OOC: I feel like I'm out of everything here. Everyone's running off on important missions and I'm lazing around feeling sorry for myself. :p

IC: Liana decided to go to talk to Master Kanobe about finding her family. Running up excitedly to his room, she knocked quietly on the door. She could feel another presence within, and she didn't want to interrupt anything...

13. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    After showing the young man to his room and realizing that her brother was once again out and about she headed back to the gym to finally give her padawan the attention he needed.

14. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon deactivited his double-bladed lightsaber before His master came in, he greeted his Master with a nod, once they were alone, the gym dimmed as he focused his mind and power, he gripped his single-bladed lightsaber in both hands, his legs spread apart. He held the lightsaber infront of him as he ignited it, he was surprised at the blade color, he rarely ever saw this color, Its awesome yellow blade blazed before him and his Master, Theon looked amazed at it. "Master its Yellow!" He never saw a yellow lightsaber used besides a Jedi Master in the books he read.

15. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara glanced back at her brother. "Mind if I take over the hold to train my padawan? I promise we won't put any hole's in the walls."

Tag: Mission

16. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    "yes you may Clara." Maltock responded to her request.
    "anymore questions?" Jace asked.
    the ship's engines began to hum as they warmed up.

Tag: Mission people.

17. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Looping her arm around her brothers shoulders, she led him to the back of the ship. "I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten," she said with a wicked smile. "Guess who's going to have a very vigorious workout?"

Clinton groaned. "Why gods, why?

Tag: Mission

18. Gyo_Arman

Gyo_Arman Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Okay Kundar, you should also train before we get on Coruscant. Come with me.

19. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Aww, yellow, so your light saber is as unique as you my young padawan. But it is not a light saber alone that will make you a Jedi dear apprentice. So now let us begin with a warm up and we'll progress from there.

20. Jacen13

Jacen13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    Nobody else had any question, so Jace and Maltock made their way into the cockpit. Jace watched as Maltock started the ship and actvated its repulsor lifts. Maltock, could you teach me a little about astronavigation? I can fly a ship pretty well, but I'm not so good at plotting jumps.

Tag: Jacen200015

21. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe stood up from his chair.....That is good my apprentice, now take this book to study, I must contemplate issues as of late, we will continue this very soon.......

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon smiled, his lightsaber was unipuw as he was. He wondered why they were both odd colors for lightsabers.

Theon nodded, he wanted to test his lightsaber skills with his own lightsaber now.

23. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    As Gaelex returns to his room after repairing some burnt power relays linked to the gym he notices a door open to one of the empty rooms. Coming to the door he sees a young man inside unpacking some belongings.
    Hello there. My name is Gaelex im just down the hall. I take it your new here if you need any assistance I'd be glad to help if im around. I do keep kinda busy doing some of the repair and maintenance work around the grounds. It's not my job actually but i've had a lot on my mind lately and it keeps me busy.

24. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz ignites her saber making the first move then letting her padawan choose a comfortable pace for the warm up. As she watches him twist and bend she notices how his agility is becoming better but he is losing the edge of neatness on his tucks, something that she figures he will gain back once he gets use to forever growing body.
    Relax Theon, let the force take over for you, let it flow through you, like music does a dance.

25. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon focused on his training, His master was an excellent swords-woman. He started to focus, letting the force flow through him, he had to let go of everything, become one with the force.

He started to feel the force flow within him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.