1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gyo_Arman Jedi Knight

star 1
    Druzak looked at his apprentice while he was meditating.
    Now try to levitate that piece of machinery.
    Kundar did what he was asked.
    Good, my young padawan. You're learning fast!
  2. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Kanobe made his way to the upper floor of the gym where there was a balcony. He watched his daughter train her padawan.....She is going to become a great master, i am so proud......he thought to himself........he turned around ....is cloak swaying in the wind behind him......he exited the gym and made his way to the courtyard..........
  3. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Adelaide left her master's chambers and made her way to her own room. She closed the door behind her and sat on the window seat across the room, crossing her legs and looking out at the landscape.
  4. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    As Kanobe walked though the courtyard he noticed some of the younger children playing with some toys........Kanobe brought the toys to life....making them dance trough the force..........the children laughed as Kanobe did this, he then sat and watched them play....his thoughts went back to a day when he was but a child.........
  5. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Adelaide wanted me to join this RPG for sometime now, so.... may I join? :)
  6. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    I was wondering if you were still accepting members too. :)
  7. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: JD and RD! you are more than welcome to join the academy, just post your profiles. and please go to the link in my sig and post your characters profiles and history. thanks. I am Master Ruja Kanobe Onman, head master here at the academy! the time frame of the academy is 10 years after Luke made his academy.
  8. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I hope this profile is to your liking.

Name: Tekken Dorran. (or just Tek)
    Species: Human
    Home world: Was born on Coruscant.
    Any Previous Force Training: Yes
    Background/History: A simple child birth in the ghettos of Coruscant didn?t seem like a huge event, and possible wasn?t. Growing up was hard for Tek, constantly beaten by his father, his mother dying when he was just a infant (his father killed his mother). Tek became a run away at the age of 11, and for good reason, luckily he was force attuned, surviving the dangers of the galaxy. Finally after years of wandering, he found his way to the Jedi....

~Well, I?ll be starting off a bit slow (getting use to the thread) then I?ll pick it up a bit.~ :)
  9. Liana_Joppa Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Knight, don't know if you noticed, but I was trying to knock on your door and you kind of, well, walked through me. :p

IC: Liana walked out to the courtyard where Kanobe was standing and walked up to him, slowly. Master Kanobe? I know you're busy running the academy and everything, but would it be possible for you to locate someone for me? Actually two someones? You see, I was kidnapped when I was five, and I've never seen my parents after that. So... if you can, is there any way if you can find out if they're still alive?
  10. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Kanobe listens to Liana closely......Liana, I will do all that i can to find this information for you....
  11. Liana_Joppa Jedi Master

star 4
    Liana bowed respectfully to the Jedi Master. Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it. It's hard, not knowing if you're parents are alive or dead...
  12. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Adelaide walked out of her room and through the halls, exiting the two large doors in the front of the academy. She walked around for about half an hour, then sat down on a large boulder a few yards away from the academy.
  13. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    A raggedly cloaked figure walked towards Adelaide...
  14. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Adelaide didn't notice the figure. She was looking in a leather bag which she wore on her shoulder.
  15. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Saria Vendesta
    Species: Lorrdian
    Homeworld: Lorrd
    Any Previous Force Training: yes (has constructed a lightsaber)
    Background/History: Was born and trained as a Jedi on Lorrd. She became a Knight at the age of 17 and I now going to the Jedi Academy to complete her training and become a master.
  16. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ?Hullo there!? said the cloaked figure towards Adelaide.
  17. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Adelaide looked up. "Hello," she said, then smiled. "What brings you this way?"
  18. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ?I was looking for the Jedi Acadamy.... but I believe I found it!?

The cloaked figure walked closer towards Adelaide, he looked slightly ominous for his face was shrouded in darkness.
  19. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    "It seems you have. Would you like to meet the head master?"
  20. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ?If that?s not to much trouble....? The cloaked figure looked up, then down. ?Oh I am sorry, where are my manners??

The cloaked figure took the hood off his head off, revealing a young, slender, kind faced, man.

?I am Tekken.... but please, call me Tek.?

The man extended his hand, for a shake of friendship, Tek smiled kindly.
  21. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Adelaide shook his hand and smiled back. She picked up her bag and led Tek to the academy. She brought him through the halls of the academy and felt her master's presense nearby.

ooc- sorry about any spelling errors. :)
  22. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC: Tek followed Adelaide.

OOC: Happy? :p
  23. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc- Yes, very. Thank you. :)
  24. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Kanobe walked the halls with Liana.....Tell me what you remember of your parents? it will help me in finding them..........................
  25. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry I've been away for the last few days, I just can't seem to get well for the life of me. >>>

Good Padawan, keep your mind focused and allow your body to move freely.

At this Taz picked up the pace, making things a little uncomfortable for the young man at first but he soon found his focuse and began to battle at a steady pace again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.