main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana crumpled in pain, but collected herself quickly. She was always glad for the Force in times like these. She heard Knight ask her to help Ateri. Who was that?

2. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ateri felt the waves of evil pour over her, as she gained even a small amount of conciousness. Fighting against the darkness, she forced herself up, though only after struggling a great deal. She staggered towards the temple.

3. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide ran over to Ateri and helped her. "Are you ok?" she asked.

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe picked Angel up and ran her to the Med Ward! As the Med droids worked to find out what had happened, Kanobe sat next to her bed and held her hand............

5. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ateri nodded weakly. "Yes... I think..."

6. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide looked at Ateri. "Do you need me to help you to the medward?"

ooc- btw, it's a rhetoical question. :p

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Tek was rather overlooked in the confusion, he simple followed Adelaide every step she took, he then slowly crept to Adelaide?s side, then said:

?Is there anything I can do??

Adelaide was the only familiar face he knew at the moment, and he was at her whim.

8. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "No. I just need to get some rest. Thanks anyway."

9. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Ok..." Adelaide watched Ateri walk inside. She turned to Tek. "No, I think everything's alright." she scratched the back of her neck. "Uh, come with me. I want to know if there was someone else hurt." Adelaide then walked briskly to the Med Ward, searching for Master Kanobe.

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Tek followed Adelaide closely behind.

11. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    That is good padawan, but I fear there are events taking place in the academy that need our attention. We will continue your training at a later time, and as always you know how to use the training programs.
    With a short exiting bow Taz left her padawan in the gym and headed for the med bay.

<<OOC: My dear padawan please forgive me, I have been rather sick lately and did not have access to my computer. Hopefuly my posting habbits will return back to normal soon. >>>

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    kanobe slips into a meditative state trying to use the force to bring Angel back.........

13. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ateri collapsed into unconciousness again. The voice was gone...

14. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon nodded, he thought about training more but then he was rather tired. He dicided to head back to his room for a shower and a nap.

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe summoned his Academy Guards........Set perimeters along all entrances to the Academy.........now

16. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz enters the med ward and looks at Kanobe.
    What has happened?

17. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Up.

18. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I do not know what happened Taz.......All of a sudden she collapsed. I must get back to training the students............there is no more i can do here.......[/color0

19. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Well i'm back, I would greatly appreciate a PM on where we left off, WOTG getting more and more fun, but, i'm back, so, please PM someone :)

IC: Rayson sat up and left the cafeteria, wandering down the hallways, he wandered into the room where he kept his old droidekas, and picked up a transciever. He sent an encripted message to his ISD, floating just outisde the planet:

ATN YAE GM DTHG JL QEW NEMTIP TNNVIUEDEHY GM GYTV HGT VB FGRSOFQOAB, GTRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Tek.......

Vast and incoherent silence filled the mind of the person who perceived it.

All his life was filled with the mourning of loss, the treachery of his own feelings of ill will. Lost in this forebode, he knew the one person to turn to.... his Grandfather.

But in his closed minded state, he was ill trite to see, that his own blood line was spoiled, and his own Grandfather fell into shadow, fell to the darkside... By the time he saw this evil in his Grandfathers heart, it was too late...

But why was Tek thinking this now... how was he thinking this? Tek was conscious yet his senses were concealed in a hidden state... in other words, he was sleeping.... dreaming. But Tek had no recollection of dozing off.

Only the image of his Grandfather loomed in his head, like a foreboding shadow of dark memories.

Where Tek lay, which he had no clue where, he tossed and turned in his restless state of sleep. He had fallen asleep after the confusion of Ateri falling out of consciousness. They forgotten him... so Tek just laid his head down to rest... and fell asleep on the ground, no one noticing him... yet.

Though his screams in his sleep, may be noticed....

21. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Up again.

22. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Good point!

23. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- I am hopelessly confused...

24. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    u know more than me Adeliade, i missed some pages, well, a lot of pages

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OK, on the bottom of my sig there is a website for the academy. if you want to chat go there. keep it off the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.