main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz sat by Angel's side for awhile then got up and aimlessly walked around the building, she knew it wasn't proper for a jedi just to wander with out purpose, but it seemed like life was speeding by her as she stood still.

<<OOC: hey I'd help unconfuse you guys but I've kind of been off of the boards lately myself. So I guess you're gonna have to scan the back post. >>

2. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana stood where she was. Not sure what was happening or what to do. Everyone seemed to be in panic and falling unconcious everywhere. What had happened?

3. ewok-king

ewok-king Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    After studying some historic holo's, Rojas ponders and searches the halls for a master to answere questions that have been bothering him.

4. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    UP! ^_^

5. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana gave up trying to figure out what was wrong and turned her attention back to the data pad Angel had given her. They're still alive! she whispered excitedly.

6. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I hate to say it......But due to inactivity in this thread, this thread will be shut down. i am giving it a week to pick back up. but right now the storylines are to confusing and no-one is posting. I hope that we can get it back on track and get it going again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.