main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foolish_padawan

foolish_padawan Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2002
    Name: Neema Enapay
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Any Previous Force Training: Yes
    Background/History: Neema was born and raise on the planet of Naboo. She was the last born of five children. Since her birth the force has surrounded her strongly, enhancing her psychological ability (i.e. mind reading, telepathy, etc.). When she came to the age of six, she met her best friend Theon, since then they are rarely seen apart.

When discovered by a Jedi Master, along with Theon, she was taken to the Jedi Temple. While she stayed there, she learned to control her mind abilities (since it was so strong, she could hardly control her abilities). Also during her stay at the temple, she learned a great deal on mechanics and technology.

2. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Soooo... do you think you two could be my friend in this game? Jodo-Fett is already teamed up with me in one RP. But now, I can just act like me... not act like a sererate character, as in this I am my age. Maybe we could all give a descrition of what we look like? :D

3. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: your 12 too in this game, we can be friends, though me and Neema are rarely apart and we are kind of like brother and sister. You can be my friend, lets see what Neema says.

What you do mean "Maybe we could all give a descrition of what we look like?" Do you mean what are characters look like?

4. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    I'm 12 in this thread... [face_plain]

5. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I will be posting the new roster tonight, so you all can see who needs apprentices and who needs masters? right now in the story the acadamy is in a old jedi temple learning and training, this temple is on the planet Myrkr. read my last post and jusy go from there, i will be posting within the night.

6. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Ok JediKnight88, look Neema were already popular! Ok you too can be our friends if Neema is ok with it, we can have own hangout. :)

7. foolish_padawan

Jun 22, 2002
    It's fine with me. I don't mind at all. :)

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Hello everyone, I would like to welcome all the new students. as i said before if you are a master, please pickup a apprentice. as they need the guidence. and if you are a student, ask a master who does not have an apprentice to pick you up. I am making a social thread in the Jc community. that way you all can talk about whois going to be freinds and thing of that nature. it is frowned upon by the Admins to socialize in the rp thread,i will have that up and running by morning. here is the updated roster.

School Head Master
    Master Kanobe

Members Of The Schools Council
    JediKnight88: Master Kanobe
    Jediknight69: Master Darkcloud
    ShadowedWarrior: Master ShadowedWarrior
    Rayson: Master Intamo
    Boosterrant: Master Boosterrant
    DimensionX: Master Nias

Jedi Knights In Training For Mastership
    Jedi Knight ShadowScout: Gaelex
    Jedi Knight Taz_Jinn: Talinna
    Jedi Knight Padmeamidala55: Jade Black

Students Training To Become Jedi Knights
    JediDovgani: Wi'Esna (Master Kanobe's Apprentice)
    JediKnight798: Rainstorm (Master ShadowedWarrior's Apprentice)
    The_Jedi_Princess: Clara (Master Darkcloud's Apprentice)
    Jacean200015: Lacean (Jedi Knight Black's Apprentice)
    Darth Avery: Thessaliana
    Adelaide: Adelaide
    DetJen: James
    Laina_Joppa: Liana
    Raye: Samari
    JediMasterYoda98: Mattias
    Joda-Fett: Theon
    Foolish_Padawan: Neema

well there it is. have fun with it. and watch for our teachings, for you will need the info when we put you through the trials.

9. ShadowedWarrior

ShadowedWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    Shadow sits behind Rainstorm watching the expressions on his face. He had notice how eagerly he absorbed the teachings of the cronicles and noded when he remembered being tought parts of it before. They had been together for eight years and it had not been easy but Shadows promise to RainCloud to one day make his son a Jedi!!!!
    Shadow looked a Rainstorm once more and walked out.
    Shadow new that the once scared child that he had fought to save no longer need to live under his protection but had the force to protect him. Rainstorm's eyes glowed as the force serged through his body!!!!
    Shadow would meet with Kanobe latter to discuss Rainstorm's Trials "his last step to becoming a Jedi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC:W-w-wait..where'd ya get Adelaine? Was it a mistake?

EDIT-k, obviously it was...sorry!

11. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: sorry,i fixed it! Alright everybody i started a social thread for everybody. just go to beyond the films: the expanded universe. thengo to EU misc. seeing that the admins didn't want another social thread in the community. but thats where it is, so please dont socialize in here. causethe admins will shut it down. so please stay in character as much as possible. thanks !

IC: Kanobe and DhadowedWarrior meet and Discuss Rainstorm and Clara's upcoming trials. So you beleive that Rainstorm is ready.....The rest of the Council agrees with this decision, He will have his trials after clara, prepare him old freind. Kanobe leaves and looks for Darkcloud.........

12. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Clara was beginning to feel nervous. Her trials were growing near, and she wondered what they would bring. She suppressed the fear with the Force, knowing it would do her no good. Fear was the part of the dark side she did not welcome.

She glanced into one room after another, but still found no sign of anyone. Where are they all?...

13. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    As he walks the ancient halls the serenity of the temple settles Gaelex's mind.

My failure almost brought ruin. The loss the beliefs and teachings of the Jedi of old kept in the cronicls would have been a dire blow indeed to the very foundations of the jedi order. Kanobe is right though I can make amends.

Realizing his old master accepted him without questions or reserve Gaelex searches the temple for kanobe.

I must start by confiding in kanobe about my ordeal.

14. foolish_padawan

Jun 22, 2002
    Neema sat quietly at one of the desks. Her hands fidgeted down in her lap, twisting and tying themselves up in her jedi attire.

Black orbs shifted beneath her open eyelids, studying each Jedi carefully. The copper-skinned girl found that some of the Masters appeared rather intimidating to her. Her eyes continued to drift, studying the padawans and students. Some appeared around her age, while others looked as if they were going to have their trials very soon.

She sighed softly to herself, her eyes falling over the room, searching for Theon. It was an easy find, he seemed to be only a few desks away. How long do you think this is going to last? she questioned him mentally, continuing to look at her best friend.

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide was still in the hall when she started to feel herself shake uncontrollably. She'd hate for any of the other Jedi to see her like this So she went into a room, which looked like no one would want to use it, and took off her bracelets so she wouldn't make any noise. She walked around the room, waiting for her shakes to wear off, and she saw a window over on the left side of the room and walked over to it to look out.

16. Tralosk_Menthor

Tralosk_Menthor Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    Hello? Hello?

17. Tralosk_Menthor

Jun 25, 2002
    (( Nobody is ever on in these forums!))

18. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC:Hello.

19. Tralosk_Menthor

Jun 25, 2002
    (( Finaly!! I am sorry, it's just that every time I post here, there is nobody on, plus, I am new here. I am used to the starwars.com RPG froum))

20. Tralosk_Menthor

Jun 25, 2002
  21. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC: But don't expect me to respond every minute or so, though. I've got 2 chat rooms, 3 message boards, and things around the house to do. :) And you never know what the other ppl are doing. ;)

22. Tralosk_Menthor

Jun 25, 2002
    OOC: Okay. Sorry. I guess the people on starwars.com have no lives......

23. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Theon sat a few desks away from Neema, when he heard her voice in his head and smiled. He focused and used the force to reply back. 'I'm not sure.'

He looked around to at the other Padawan's of different species.

24. foolish_padawan

Jun 22, 2002
    Neema sighed softly to herself, her eyes wandering around the room. Resting her jaw on her left hand, she tapped the desk boredly with her right.

She looked down for a minute, staring at her right hand's index finger. Earlier that week she had been clumsy and accidently got her finger jammed in one of the doors. Her fingernail was purple and black. She figured she'd lose the nail soon and one would grow back in its place.

Neema glanced over at Theon. She felt bored and secluded. She glanced at the Masters, who seemed to continue to talk amongst themselves and to other particular students. Then, intaking a breath, she walked quickly across the room and quickly seated herself beside Theon. She smiled at him, her black eyes shining with slight pride and mischieviousness.

25. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    I'm going to be taking JediMasterYoda98 under my wing as a padawan :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.