main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon was looking straight ahead. He smiled as he heard who he thought it would be seat herself next to him, he turned his head to look into her eyes and grinned.
    "I thought you would come." He spoke softly to her, he glanced down at her black and purple fingernail.
    "Are you ok?" he asked with concern.

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Hey, fellas. Can I still join?

--Name: Gruu
    --Species: Gungan
    --Homeworld: Naboo
    --Previous Force Training: Yes
    --Background: The Jedi Academy realized that Gruu had the power to control the Force when he, at age 5, seemed to be smarter than even the eldest Gungan. He speaks like a Gungan but is intellectually gifted, and had a strong presence in the Force. So he was taken to the Academy for further training.

3. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: hello Mr. Gungan

4. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    When she had stopped shaking, Adelaide went over to the door of the room, wondering what Master Kenobe thought about the rock she had found. She grabbed the handle of the door to open it, but it wouldn't open. She was tired enough, after the trip over to Myrkr, so she wouldn't really have enough energy to open it by herself. She certainly was afraid of using the force! I'd probably start a tornadoe or something. Adelaide remembered her braclets and picked them up off of the floor. Choosing one that was a little thin and putting it in the crack of the door, she used it as a lever. The door opened and she went to find Taz.

OOC:Hello, Dubya! :D

5. foolish_padawan

foolish_padawan Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2002
    Neema followed Theon's gaze to her fingernail. "Oh, yeah. Just a small accident with the door at my quarters," she said, smiling foolishly.

"I'm going to go to the junk yard later today. Do you want to come with me? I feel like building something." She grinned slightly at her friend, then glanced up at the Masters, making sure they didn't notice her.

6. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    "i'd be honored Master Jade Black to be your pawdawan. I accept." Lacean replyed giving a small bow with her head.

Tag padmeamidala55

7. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz was walking down the hall when she ran into Adelaide, the girl seemed a bit shaken and possible perplexed by something. Taz greated her with a smile and sensed that her presense was wanted by the student so she fell into step with her walking down the hall.

8. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Theon glanced at the Jedi masters then back to his best friend Neema and whispers. "Ya I want to go." His eyes lite up with excitment.

9. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Taz, I've been having a problem over the last 2 years...uh," Her bracelets jingled as she scratched her head. "I really hope that you won?t tell anyone if I told you..."

10. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    I am a Jedi Master who would like to teach at the academy. I was told to come here and post my bio, then take an apprentice.
    BIO:
    NAME: Wikth Vincex
    SPECIES: Iridonian Zabrak
    FORMER MASTER: Master Tyvokka
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: Orange, Blue as backup
    HOME PLANET: Iridonia
    BRIEF BIO: I lived on Iridonia until I was 4, when I was identified as a Jedi hopeful by Master Yaddle. I left my home with Master Koth, who was the same age, to go to Coruscant and train to become a Jedi. I learned quickly, and became especially favored by Master Tyvokka, who later took me as his Padawan learner. As the years went by, my excessively skilled areas of the Force were Lightsaber swordsmanship and deception. As is well known, my species has the ability to withstand excessive pain, and my Jedi experience and knowledge of the Force push this ability beyond its natural limits. I would be deeply honored to teach at your academy. Not only will it give me a chance to pass on my knowledge, but to also learn from the students. After all, "realizing your ignorance is the first step to attaining wisdom."--MASTER YODA

***If it is possible, I would like to take Darth_Avery on as my Padawan learner.***

11. foolish_padawan

Jun 22, 2002
    Neema grinned at her friend, light dancing happily in her black eyes. "Okay. I was going to head out there a few hours before dusk. Is that a good time for you?" she asked, looking at Theon curiously.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Theon nodded, "I was just thinking that time..." he replied and then he paused.
    'Great minds think alike.' He told her through the force and then grinned. He looked around for something to do.

13. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz respectfully looked around the hall they were in. "Well if you dont want anyone else knowing I suggest we find a more solitude place to talk. Taz led the way down a couple of halls and into an old arena. "here this place should be peaceful enough for us to speak in private. Now tell me what it is that has been bothering you and we will see what we can do to help."

14. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Matthias was sitting in the desk next to Neema, and heard.
    "Can I join you?" He whispered.

15. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hi, I'd like to join.

Name:Versé
    Species:Yuzhaan Vong, just kidding, human
    Homeworld:Coruscant
    Any previous Force training:no
    Backgroun: Born to poor parents in the lower levels of Coruscant, Versé has had to work hard in order to survive in the city. At the edge of 10, her parents died of a disease. For four years, she saved and scraped and finally built her own ship(a junky version of the Jade Sabre), which she called the Pride of Versé. She made her way to Corellia, because she had heard of a Jedi Academy there. As a kid, she had what seemed to be quick reflexes and special insights. She wanted to find out if she had what it took to be a Jedi.

Versé finally spotted the Academy. She spoke into her comlink(?) on her ship. "Requesting permission to land."

16. foolish_padawan

Jun 22, 2002
    The copper-skinned girl turned her head in surprise, her straight, black hair shifting on her back. Neema hadn't even thought that the other students might have been listening.

She looked at the Telekeenian boy, studying him carefully. He didn't seem one to cause trouble, but she couldn't judge much from his appearance. She glanced at Theon, her black eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What do you think, Theon? He wants to come with us." She gestured to the Telekeenian. Usually, if Theon saw no problem in another coming, Neema didn't mind either. She wasn't sure, though, this time. She hardly knew anyone here except for Theon...

17. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Remember, Telekeenians look just like humans. :)

IC: Matthias smiled, his hazel brown eyes flashed with hope.

18. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "I've been getting shakes once every week. I'm not sure why, but I think it's something that happened between me and the Sith..." Adelaide stopped herself, she had been wanting to tell someone this for so long that she had just blurted it out. She slowed her speech. "And, I've been getting dreams. Before I came to the academy, I'd been able to use..." She hesitated, she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell anyone now. But now it was too late, and she trusted Taz. "I'd been able to use lightning. I still can, but I'm not even sure if I'd be able to stay here if anyone knew. And there are other things which feed my hate towards the Sith every night..."

19. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Versé looked at her comp. screen and read that most of the Jedi were at Myrk. She decided to go over there and see what was up.

Versé flew offplanet and set her coordinates for the planet Myrk. As the stars elongated, she wondered what the future had in store for her.

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Versé spotted the planet and was deciding where to land when she felt something tug at her. She decided to follow her instincts and landed next to a group of people, who Versé thought could very well be Jedi.

21. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002

IC: Theon looked hard at the other boy, "Your a Telekeenian aren't you?" He didn't trust him for one bit, but he looked back at Neema and thought 'She needs friends.'
    He shifted his body weight, "Sure you can come with us."

22. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Matthias nodded.
    "Thank you. I'm new here, and I don't have many friends. I thought it would be fun to do something with some fellow students." He smiled again, this one even brighter.

23. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Theon looked at him. "Your new and you already have a Master, impressive." He looked back at Neema and then at Matthias. "what are we going to do right now?"

24. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: I don't have a master yet in the game, but I am going to have one later. :)

25. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Oh my bad, I thought once someone said they take you, you would have a master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.