main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Intamo finished his "swinging" of his blade and walked around for a while. I need an apprentice.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    As James sat there looking at his data pad, he looked up only to see Master Kanobe standing in his doorway. Master Kanobe walked into James room and sat next to him on the bed......What is it you are doing James, he asked.....Ah, reading on the Jedi....put that Away and sit up James, kanobe said......i want you to put your mind at ease, relax......ignore everyting around you....listen to the force, reach out to it, let it take over your every thought.......practice this and soon you wont need that Data Pad, for the force will tell you what you want to know......and with that Kanobe was gone as quikly as he came...................

3. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon's quarters lights turned out, but he wasn't sleep, instead he was strapping his utility belt around his waist, picked up his training lightsaber and sighed. "I wish I could make my own real lightsaber." he strapped it onto he belt. He pulled out a dark blue cloak and wrapped it around him.

Theon crept to the door and used the force to sense any beings, all was clear. He jumped out and ran through the halls, every move was silent as he made his way to Neema's room. He summoned up the force to call Neema,
    'Wake up my Nemma its Theon, we should go now... and get everything you need.' He sensed through the force that someone was out about the halls.

4. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As theon and Nemma turn the corner, they run into a cloaked figure, the figure raises his head, his eyes glowing purple......it was Master Kanobe..... And what may I ask are you two doing?......

5. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC:
    Theon stopped at the site of Master Kanobe, "...something..." he muttered.

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: alright, I again would like to welcome the new members......welcome. i shall add your names to the roster and putit out soon. enjoy the thread. dont forget the social thead in the expanded universe, go to misc. and find the thread.

IC: Somthing, you say......come child you can tell me more. i will not bite......Kanobe smiled..... It looks like you are going to scavage somthing......

7. Mandalorian_Jedi__

Mandalorian_Jedi__ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2002
    Name:Jacloy Starzl
    Species:Human
    HomeWorld:Mandaloria
    P. Force training: No
    After joining and passing the test for the new Mandalorian Revolution Project, Jacloy grew up in the ways of bounty hunters and mercinaries. After the Jedi made a second raid against the Madalorians, it was scattered but not destroyed. Flying in his Firespray ship THE DAGGER and doing jobs and collecting bountys was a daily routine by now. Never is really seen without his Mandalorian armor on. Jacloy has excellent speed and reaction time. Has a reputation of hunting Wampas for their fur. Wishes to use the skills of the Jedi.

Hope I wasn't interupting anything.

8. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC:
    Theon nods and then looked at Neema then Master Kanobe, "Which one?" He asked. He smiles. "I'm taking it, that you mean both of us." Theon nods to Neema that its ok and then follows Master Kanobe.

Theon Different mind Master Kanobe and he wasn't going to lie to him either. "You could say scavage a lot of things. I was going to... I mean We were going to the Junk Yard with a someone else, though I'm not going to tell you that someones name, in case we get in trouble." he told Kanobe cautiously.

OOC: Hey Mandalorian Jedi, the homeworld is not called Mandaloria, its Mandalore. :) Welcome!

9. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Building a training driod?, you have my permission to go scavage parts.....but do not venture off the temples grounds.....Kanobe turns and lets them go.....

10. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    Name: Jaya Otoo
    Species: human
    Homeworld: Ghahborr (a system near Agmar)
    Force Training: no (but i can use the force))

Background: As a child, i discovered my force potential at the age of 2. since then, i was sent to the Royal Waverton Academy Academy on Agmar to get an education. while there, i made many friends, and hade many prohibited adventures. i usually got my friends and i out of these messes by using the Force.

when the Vong attacked Agmar, they soon attacked my home planet as well. rushing home from teh acadmey, i found my house in flames. through the force, i sensed that my parents were dead, as well as my older brother. however, i found my 2 younger siblings, Maja and Beyk nearby in the woods, stole a A-wing from the nearby airhanger, evaded several groups of coralskippers, and soared off to a nearby refugee ship.

upon the refugee ship, an old man, whose name i can't remember, told me i was very strong in the force. he told me to go to the Jedi Academy to become a Jedi Knight.
    after hooking up with relatives on Corellia, i came to seek out the Jedi Academy.

11. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Watches Master Kanobe walk off as Theon turns to Neema, "Wow, that was close." he sighs and then smiles "We can build the training droid but we can't go off Temple grounds."

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe sends a thought to Theon through the force, you may leave the school ground if acompanied by one of the Jedi Knights. dont worry i consider the junk yark on temple grounds!...

13. Mandalorian_Jedi__

May 28, 2002
    Thanks,JF, I couldn't quite rememeber what it was called so I took a long shot. :D

14. foolish_padawan

foolish_padawan Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2002
    [OOC: Ack! Don't go so fast you guys! I haven't even said that Neema has gotten out of bed. Slow down, please?]

Neema stirred slightly as she heard Theon's voice rousing her mind from its slumber. She glanced around her room. He wasn't inside her quarters. He must be waiting outside for me, she thought. Neema hopped off her bed and quickly pulled on her dark brown cloak. She picked up her list of items, then exitted her room, meeting Theon at the door.

As the two rounded a corner, Master Kanobe appeared. The black-haired girl nibbled on her lower lip as Theon spoke with the Master. She hated getting caught, even though they didn't appear to be in trouble.

Neema looked at Theon as Master Kanobe stepped out of the way to allow the two children to pass. Neema glaced over her shoulder, looking at the Master. Her black eyes flickered with suspicion. She turned her head to Theon, murmuring softly, "I don't know if I like Master Kanobe."

[OOC: Okay, that should have enabled me to catch up with everything... Yes, Neema is a very suspicious girl and she doesn't trust others easily. It's just her personality.]

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    It was late and was getting dark, As Kanobe walked through the the temple he waved his hand......and with that all lights in the hallways turned off.......he returned to his chambers to meditate..........

16. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    *wanders aimlessly around the halls looking for someone to direct her*

17. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu looked around as the lights suddenly shut off. He got up out of the chair and walked to his quarters. He'd have to continue practicing his skills tomorrow.

18. Mandalorian_Jedi__

May 28, 2002
    *Bumps into Jaya* "Watch where your going!"

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: "Everyone is entitled to their opinion Neema." he told her. "Well... it was weird how he just appeared infront of us. I didn't even sense him through the force like the others." Theon didn't like to think about it.
    "Lets go to the Junk Yard, Matthias will probably meet us there." he added to get his mind off of thinking Master Kanobe for the moment.

20. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    *looks up at teh person who bumped into her*
    watch where you're going!

21. Mandalorian_Jedi__

May 28, 2002
    Hey, Jaya, wanna play Holo Chess while you wait. *Empties materials from pack* Darn I'm missing chip. Oh well.

22. Mandalorian_Jedi__

May 28, 2002
    *looks around* Where'd she go?

23. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Sneaky this one is. :D

24. foolish_padawan

foolish_padawan Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2002
    Neema nodded. "Me either. I don't know. Do you think he's found a way to keep his presence from being know by others who use the force?" she wondered to him aloud, searching for answers. She knew she wouldn't get the answer she wanted from Theon; he knew just about as much about Master Kanobe as she did.

Seeing that she was most likely not going to get any answers from her companion, she remained silent as she walked along side him. Her mind was swimming with questions, questions she wanted answered, but she wasn't sure if anyone could answer them. She sighed softly, the thoughts defeating her, her mind weary of trying to create logical answers.

25. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    sure i'd like to play HoloChess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.