main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Jedi Order Books

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by TX_Knight, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX_Knight

TX_Knight Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm just curious as to any readers of the New Jedi Order Books. This series is pretty intense and I just curious as to other's opinions.
    Also if anyone out there who know's anything about computer graphics or 3D Studio Max, let me know, perhaps we can put some sort of animation together. Check out my website at http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/phatfiel/my_3d_studio_art.htm

2. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey, nice art work! I'm not sure what help I can be for an animation project, but I've always wanted to work on one. Let me know if there's some way I can help.

I haven't read any of the New Jedi Order books- I'm not sure where to start. I have read the books where Luke starts a Jedi academy and Kyp Durron tries to blow up some suns. There's so much new SW fiction out now it's hard to keep up. I'll pick up some NJO books next time I'm out book-shopping and we can discuss them.

It's nice to see you here on the Fan Force forums, TX Knight. I'm looking forward to meeting you at the next get-together.

3. Lord_of_the_Siths

Lord_of_the_Siths Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    Yes, I love the NJO. I've read all of them up to date and cant wait for the ending. I'd recommend it to everyone.

4. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    I've read them all... NJO, Bantam, everything. Nice to know there are other readers out there (as opposed to costumers, collectors, and gamers).

5. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey all-

I've got a couple of pals who work at B&N and will hook mr up with a discount, so I'm about to head over there to pick up the whole series thus far... most days, I've got plenty o' reading time at my new job.

Speaking of, come by the Omnimax sometime and say 'hi'. Just ask for Ian; I'm there weekdays 'til 4 or so and I'll be there during opening hours this weekend (March 1 & 2)

Nice to see new folks around here!!

6. Lord_of_the_Siths

Lord_of_the_Siths Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    TI1420: So how far have you gotten? And what do you think?

Also, have you read any Bantam-era or are you starting at the NJO?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.