main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC The New Jedi Order discussion thread :D SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    YES. Here it is! Valerie and I needed a place to talk about the NJO and what better place to do it then on a SW board? Wahahaha!

Ahem. Anyways. There are going to be NJO SPOILERS in this thread so uhm... if you plan on reading them anytime soon, then don't bother reading this thread.

LET'S BEGIN.

Valerie, make up a topic. If you let me make up one it'll be about Jacen. So make one up. O_O

2. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Well I would like to say that February 4 needs to hurry up and get here because I need something to read! I don't want to start some other book because I don't know if I'd finish it in time...

I hope Remnant is better than DW. I liked DW, but I didn't think it was all that.

3. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    1. If you want to put spoilers in this thread you need to state possible spoilers in the title.

2. There will be no bashing, flaming, or trolling in this thread. if you don't like the EU please don't read the thread.

violations of this will get this thread locked and I will notify a RSA about your offense

Thank you and enjoy

4. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    I'll discuss the NJo but I need to read all the books first...I'm still on Rebel Stand. I love Han and Leia in it!

5. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    I didn't really like DW either. And not just because of the diving. And not just because TK and Jacen didn't talk AT ALL. Even after all that crap in DJ with TK beating the walls. >_<

I liked Traitor the best. ^_^

6. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    IMHO Star by Star is the best of the NJO. Worst for me was DJ. I was pleased to see that Balance Point was sooo good, I really didn't like Truce at Balkura

7. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Don't worry, Mr. Kam. No bashing or junk here. Not on my part anyway. :)

SB, you better get reading! I know you like to read all the threads... I just know you're going to end up reading this one and spoiling something that happens in one of the books you haven't read yet! Get reading!

I liked SBS, but I didn't think it was the best. I don't understand why some people go on and on about it... Although to be fair, some people don't understand why others go on and on about Traitor, which is my favorite.

Yeah, DW had a few continuity issues concerning Jacen's love life, to say the least.

8. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    I liked SbS --- they main reason that book rocked was the Jacen/TK moments. ^_^

Wahahaha~ Dark Journey was ok for me too cause there was lots of Tenel Ka!

I still want to know who's going to be on the JP DW cover. Since Jacen makes his return, do you think he'll be on it?!? O_O And he's def. gonna be on the Traitor JP cover, which I'm also waiting for.

9. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll put a nice silhouette of Jacen on the JP DW cover JUST FOR YOU. Hehehehehehehe.

I like the JP covers better then ours, for the most part. Some of them are quite nifty!

10. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    COME ON! Jacen already got gypped TWICE! (American covers: BP and DW ---- JP covers: SbS and BP!) GRRRRRRRR....

COME ON. HE NEEDS ANOTHER COVER!!! O_O

Anyways... yeah. And the continuity problems with his <3 life need to QUIT. JUST PUT HIM WITH TK AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!

See? Zekk/Jaina were a thing in the YJK and now that they've already broken up ONE YJK couple for a new guy... they won't break up another for a new girl... RIGHT?!?!?

11. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Well, I don't see a Jacen/DQ relationship going anywhere... But then again, this is the NJO. Anything is possible.

I wish they would either give DQ a purpose in the series or just get rid of her already!

12. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    yay! I finished Rebel Stand!! Viqi Shesh is dead! she deserved it, heh heh.

13. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Hahahaha, I thought you might enjoy that. I almost let it slip (that she died) the other day but didn't.

Yay, you get to read Traitor now!!

14. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    Yay!!! I will start that tonight and see how good it is!

15. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Watch... you probably won't like it because it's my favorite!

16. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    hahahahaha

you are probably right! ;)

17. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Hmmm, you better like it. Or I might have to seriously reevaluate this friendship...

:)

18. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Mmmm Traitor... all Jacen, all the time. Bwahahahahaha~!!!!

Stover rox everyone's box, yo.

Yeah, Viqi Shesh deserved to die. She may be cute but I hate her.

19. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    I like when Face and Kell leave the note for her after they take the ship. That is the best! I love me some Wraith squadron. :D

20. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Bwahahaha~ that part rocks.

I like Luke in Vong armor. O_O

21. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Or how about when he goes in that gook that eats everything except him because he uses the force to protect himself? And Mara laughs at him because he ends up naked. Ha!

22. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    yeah!! I loved that message they left for Viqi!! and I laughed when she cried! I can't stand her!

23. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    I'm on Traitor now! very different style of writing, that's for sure! and Vergere, she is a complex one...

24. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    I need to read the NJO books, i read a few but need to start from the beginning,. I guess that would be Vector Prime. right?

25. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.