main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TJ - Ta'izz
    Training Chamber

She switched the way she held the saber slightly, and nodded her head.

"Well this going to be rather fast. Stay on your toes. The goal of this excercise is to keep up with me." Vaughn's voice was neutral. Uh-oh.

He moved. His muscles working to their full extent. He struck high first. The blow had some strength behind it. Mid swing he lashed his right leg out in an effort to sweep the legs TJ.

TJ moved. To escape the high swing, she jumped back. A human perhaps might have ducked, but in this case, ducking would not have been prudent. As she jumped back, she saw the leg come out in a effort to sweep. She stepped to the side, as she knew that Vaughn will not take long to react.

TAG: HoS

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: UP!

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: a question for all. Is anyone still interested in playing this game? With Mr_Sith's extended absence from posting here, I've been thinking about dropping out. Anyone else feel this way?

4. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC:Yes, I have, Marna. This has been going nowwhere in any direction. Though, let me say this. If Mr_Sith were to return and continue our project I would continue. I wrote him a PM nearly a week ago with just this information. He had a good idea and it was fun while it lasted. Ending my involvement would something I have been considering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.