1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Jeff Falen
    ~Yavin IV-Jedi Academy~

Jeff remained silent as the questions began to fade, as the Jedi Adepts must have been out of questions.

"If that's it for questions, I'd like for us all to stand up, stretch a little bit, and follow me to the elevators," Master Luke said. Jeff, along with the rest of the Jedi Initiates did as the Jedi Master said. He stood up, and yawned, stretching his arms high into the air, giving him a good stretch. That was all he did before the group made it's way to the elevators. When they arrived, the Jedi Master attempted a joke, in which no one laughed.

They all piled into the elevators, and, soon enough, everyone was down on the ground level. Luke began walking, and everyone followed. Jeff stayed close to the back, barely able to hear what the Head Master was saying. When he finally entered the room where everyone was, he looked on in awe. The area was beautiful, plenty of trees, and flowers were in this place, as well as a small lake. He knew that once he was fairly strong with the Force, he would be spending a lot of time here.

The group of Jedi adepts were lead through the beautiful landscape and into another room. On his way there, Jeff managed to get to the front of the group, somehow not disturbing anyone along the way. When he looked around, he saw a huge, beautiful room. He began pondering on how long it took them to build this, because it seemed like it would have taken years. So, he asked.

"Master Skywalker, I hope you don't mind me bothering you, but how long did it take for you to build this.....gymnasium?", he asked. The Jedi master gave him a warm smile.

"I only helped oversee the construction of it. The New Republic built all of it, but, it took around 6 months to complete this part of the Academy. It's wonderful, isn't it?" Luke replied.

Jeff, nodded slowly, and said, "Yes sir, it is."

"Please, call me Luke," The Jedi master said, laughing slightly. Jeff nodded, then turned to stare at the room once more. He also knew that he would be spending a lot of time in this room, since it was the training complex. He had always been one for fighting with weapons, and, he knew that once he got his first lightsaber, he would be in here almost non-stop, practicing with either other students, or training droids. He hoped to become one of the best saber fighters in this class, in the whole Jedi order!

The group then went on, following the Jedi master as he continued the tour. Jeff was in heaven it seemed, he loved nature, he loved ancient things, and this seemed like the place for him to be. He loved it.

The next stop, and last stop, was the dormitories. He tried looking in at the dorms to see just how nice they were, but couldn't possibly get a good look as he, somehow, was in the middle of the group now, and he wasn't nearly tall enough to look over everyone. Luke began to divide everyone into the different dorms. He was called into the South Dorm room. He tried to look around to see if he could find who he was grouped with, but he did not know anyone?s names as of yet. So, he just went and stood by the dorm he was assigned to.

Jeff listened to Luke end the tour, and walk off. Now all that was left was to claim his room. He attempted to get the furthest room from everyone else, but he noticed someone else already take it. He frowned. Even though he loved nature, he always liked to be on his own, where he could not be bothered. So, he went into the next to furthest room. Luckily, he had a good view of the landscape outside. He knew he was also going to spend a lot of time in here, possibly in meditation. There seemed like there was so many things to do, and it seemed as though there was not much time to do all of this. He could not wait until the training began, he couldn't wait to become a Jedi.

Jeff took off his cloak, laid it on a stand by his bed, sat on his bed, and stared out the win
  2. Corran-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Corran Horn

::Corran had proceeded along with the rest of the students, but had kept towards the back of the group, for a better oppurtunity to observe some of the adepts. He had always had a knack for spotting trouble-makers, and sure enough, he could tell that a couple of the students, namely Kyp and Gantoris, were probably going to be a handful for Master Skywalker. Still, Corran remained quiet, confident that the Jedi Master would be able to handle them and keep them inline. Corran had gotten a brief look around the Academy when he had arrived, as he had arrived on planet a few days before most of the students, but he still took the time to observe all that was around him, feeling the gentle buzz of like that was teaming through the jungle::

::When Master Skywalker had assigned them to their dormitories, Corran had nodded his head, his eyes glancing over those who would be joining him in the South Dormitories. He bowed respectively to Master Skywalker, then followed the others as they departed back inside the Jedi Academy. Corran caught the eyes of several of the Adepts as they arrived at the Dormitories, and he politely smiled and nodded his head. Retiring to his room, Corran laid back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, wondering what the next day would bring::

TAG: Any Jedi

~Corran
  3. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Zukaam Guah

The dormitory's were split into different rooms that many he couldn't be bothered to count them all, he acted by instinct, picking the one on the left end. As he opened the door, it slid shut behind him, it was made of some solid material possibly wood, stone or metal but it was painted with a glazing of shiny coated liquid that had dried a long time ago. He walked over to his bed, Quite comfy. He allowed himself to think for once as he ran his hand down the quilt.

He looked around the room, examining some mouldy green plant growing through the window. He laughed, it wasn't like back at home. But he was appreciative for the time being, the room had a slight draft to it but not as much as he could feel anything, just the swaying of the bed covers. He climbed onto his bed and lay down, the path was hard enough having to prove himself seperate to the entire human race by being force sensitive. Now all he had to do was put this natural power to the test and show Luke and the others what he was really made of.

My father's robe, it's such a blessing to wear something that has been through a lot lately. He used this through many battles which he came out on top of. He thought about his family a lot, knowing the past of the Jedi well enough. He loved those stories that his parents used to tell him, but he couldn't bare to remind himself of what most stories ended with, not a happy ending, but a tale and a moral about something which may soon happen to him.

TAG: Adepts in the North Dormitory's.
  4. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Ta'izz

TJ smiled when Master Skywalker answered her questions. She was glad to know that most of the area was open to them.That made her feel alot better. After another question or two, they were given a small streach break, and then Luke gave them a tour of the place.

TJ walked in the center of the group. She took in all the sights. The gardens were beautiful. And the training room...she grined. It should be quite interesting. She wondered how he would mange to keep each group...'busy' as he had put it. She decided that it wouldnt be so bad. After a bit of walking, a fight broke out in the back of the group. Luke moved fast, to break it up. TJ noted sadly, that it was between a human, and a alien. She hoped that was not the reason for the scuffle. She turned her thoughts back to things more pleasant, as the group finished their tour.

Soon, Master Skywalker stopped, and began break them into groups they would be sleeping and working together for the moment.

"In the North Dormitory, we have Brittany Beedon, Wren Feli, Zukaam Guah, Kam Solusar, Ta'Izz Ji, Inigo Rian....," Luke continued on down the list, finally ending with Kyp Durron.

Some of the kids groaned, some let loose expressions of excitement. Not really knowing any of the names, it didnt make much difference to her. She just hoped that they were nice.

"In the South Dormitory, we have Devyn Johnson, Vaugh Serratt, Kahsa Neebo, Jeff Falen, Darius Balthazar, Corran Horn....," And with that, the quartering of the students was finished.

"That wraps up the tour, and the grouping. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and if you need me, there is a console next to the door. Contact me if you have any problems. And thank you for becoming the first Jedi in a creed that was destroyed and abolished, up until today." With that, Luke smiled, and exited the dormitory area with a small bow.

TJ wondered if that ment they were finished till tomorrow. She decided she would go to the North dormitory, and see how the rooms were set up. She would then explore.

Tj walked quietly, following a few others to the North dorms. She walked inside, and checked the area out. It looked like a few private rooms, and a common room area. Hmm. No major looking meal area. They probably would eat in a main common room area. She found a room, that was unoccupied. She carefully put her items inside the room. She unpacked a few things, to make it obvious that someone was occupying the room. TJ sat down, and relaxed for a bit. Her life was changing, and it was quite a rush to her.

Now curious, she wished to know abit more about her dorm mates, and perhaps a bit around their area. She went to the common area. She pulled out a few drinks, and sat them out. She then sat down, and opened one.

Time to see, how friendly, her classmates were, she decided.

TAG:Anyone who wishes...
  5. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Zukaam Guah

Zukaam awoke from his soothing nap, stretching himself as he looked through the crack of the door he swore he closed earlier. He got up from his bed and straightened out his robe as he lead himself to the door and opened it with a small tug. He then walked into the main room, looking around suddenly looking into the common room to spot a female sat at the table with a few drinks. He walked over and pulled a chair from under the table, finally flopped onto it in relief. Zukaam took this moment to introduce himself to the individual student sat before him, he dragged a cup across the table and poured it half full of crystal clear water. He then raised his cup to his lips and began to talk before taking a sip.

"Hello, I'm Zukaam and your name is if I may ask." He took his first step closer to freindship in the academy, a rather large step he was going to need. He finally took that sip of water and cleared his throat before placing the cup onto the table awaiting a reply from her, she seemed calm enough, as did he.

TAG: TJ
  6. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Brittany Beedon

Brittany had paid enough attention to get a feel for the place, but not much more. Skywalker seemed to be almost talking down to them at some points and Brittany didn't like that.

"In the North Dormitory, we have Brittany Beedon, Wren Feli, Zukaam Guah, Kam Solusar, Ta'Izz Ji, Inigo Rian....," Luke continued on down the list, finally ending with Kyp Durron.

He blushed a bit at the announcement of his name. He hoped that no one had seen him blush as he didn't exactly like the prospect of everyone knowing that he was that name. Once they had been dismissed he hurridley made his way to the North dormitory, hoping to avoid any of his fellow adepts.

TAG: Anyone in North Dormitory

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Ta'izz - TJ
    Common Area, North Dorm

As TJ sat at her table, enjoying her drink, she saw another individual walk into the main room. He looked around and then walked over and pulled a chair from under the table, finally flopped onto it in relief.

TJ looked up and smiled. As he reached for one of the drinks, he inroduced himself. "Hello, I'm Zukaam, and your name is if I may ask?"

Ta'izz grinned as she nodded her head. "I am Ta'izz...but please. Call me TJ. Glad to meet you." she said hapilly. "I did hope that my little peace offerings would attrack someone." she said as took a sip from her own drink.

She looked back up again. "So...how did you find yourself here?" she asked him "..if you dont mind telling me, of course." she added quickly.

TAG: Zukaam, anyone else
  8. HandofSkywalker86 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Dormitories, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

As the tour ended Vaughn reflected on the journey. The facilities were wonderful. While not the most impressive he had ever seen... the emperor's training center was easily twice the size of the one here.

He grimaced at the memory. For nearly a decade he had fought upon the dangerous training rooms. Trained by his adopted father and many less forgiving instructors he had been honed into a weapon. His body crafted into a instrument of death through excercises, brawls, duels and, many other less than honorable methods he had become a master of combat incorporating only the most deadly attacks into his skillset. His mind had been hardened by logic problems and the finest schooling in the galaxy, his eidetic memory and massive IQ a prize for the Emporer's amusement.

He had arisen from the fire's of the training center, a honorable yet dangerous man. Throughout the intervening years he had kept himself in peak shape.

The view from the terrace had been spectacular. Its trutth and its honesty had overwhelmed the false images he retained of the glory of the Imperial Gardens.

Pulling from his thoughts he examined the group. All of them looked like kids in a candy store. Once he heard that he was in the South Dormitory. He moved through the crowd to enter his dormitories.

Finding a cozy room with a view of the surrounding junle and a plasteel window. He moved towards the window and lost himself in the flow of life on the moon. This was heaven.

TAG: South Dorm mates
  9. Kalio_Dynkos Force Ghost

star 4
    Kahsa Neebo
    South Dormitories, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

The room was nice. The walls were almost an orange color, the bed was a solid gray, and the floors?well the floors had seen better days. They looked like someone mixed clay, stone, and iron together and spread it around. Though it was fairly soft on the bottom of his shoes, Kahsa doubted that the floor was really that kind to the bare feet of a human being.

Mental note. Wear socks to bed; leave shoes near bed.

There was a desk in the corner that looked to be cut from one of the massive trees outside. Light shown there pretty well right now and the light stick near it would probably give him the need enlightenment for those late nights of studying that were bound to happen.

The door was still open so he walked out, leaving his extra tunic on the desk as he passed it.

I doubt I?ll be here much anyway. It?s cozy enough. A place to sleep and dream is all I need.

The jedi-hopeful walked out into the hall. The rest of the initiates had wasted no time in taking their rooms as well. He turned his body towards the back of the hallway that kept the furthest room where the teenager had stormed off into.

I hope that I was nothing like that when I was his age.

Still, there was light coming from the end of the corridor. His door must be open. The middle-aged man walked down to the end of the hall. When he finally reached the end he saw that it wasn?t the one that was opened.

Well, I?ve already walked by the other guy?s door and looked in. If he saw me?ah, I?ll just go in.

Kahsa walked over to the door. There was a young man standing in dark robes by his window. He seemed to have a great view. Kahsa bowed his head a little bit and reached in to knock on the open door.

?Uh?hey,? he said in his gruff voice. ?Thought I?d introduce myself.?

He cleared his throat.

He didn?t see me. I shoulda kept on walking.

With a silent action of his face that sent the message of ?well, too late now.? He proceeded, ?I?m, uh, Kahsa Neebo. I guess we?re training together.?

TAG:Darth_Nemisis;other Jedi wishing to intrude
  10. darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Jeff Falen
    ~Yavin IV-South Dormitories~

Jeff sat on his bed, legs crossed, not doing anything. He couldn't think of anything better to do, so he got up, and picked up his cloak and slipped it back on. He turned around with a jerk when he heard someone voice.

?Uh?hey,? the man said. ?Thought I?d introduce myself.? He said, clearing his throat. ?I?m, uh, Kahsa Neebo. I guess we?re training together.? The man said, giving his name.

Jeff gave a slight sigh. "Oh, sorry, you kind of startled me when you spoke," he said nervously. "I'm Jeff, Jeff Falen." It seemed kind of weird to him, someone much older than him, possibly ten to twelve years, introduced himself to Jeff. It had always been the other way around his whole life. Noone ever really talked to him, they always thought he was "weird," and he didn't disagree.

"I think I am going to go introduce myself to the others..." he trailed off, and walked pass the older man. He turned to his left and walked a few steps to the end of the hall, coming to the door at where he saw the other Jedi Hopeful, about his age it seemed, walk in. He knocked on it, and waited patiently for the man to open the door.

TAG: greyjedi125, Kalio_Dynkos, other Jedi

OOC: Kalio, sorry if it seems I am just blowing you off, I want to greet the others. :)

darth_nemisis
  11. Kalio_Dynkos Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:Not at all. It works well with what I wanted anyway. It was more an afterthought to walk to the end of the hall. You handled it nicely. Surprising....but effective.

IC:Kahsa Neebo

"I think I am going to go introduce myself to the others..." the trailed off, and walked pass the older man. He turned to his left and walked a few steps to the end of the hall, coming to the door at where he saw the other Jedi Hopeful, about his age it seemed, walk in. He knocked on it, and waited patiently for the man to open the door.

Teenagers. I hope I was never like him either. What a place this has been so far.

Finally noticing that he was standing in somebody else's room, Kahsa turned and went back into the hall. There had to be library here somewhere.

TAG:Anyone

OOC:Sorry, not much of post. I wanted to resolve that whole thing before tomorrow, though.
  12. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Darius Balthazar

Sleep was not coming at all to Darius. The bed he was in was far too comfortable, which caused him to toss and turn even more, plus, he wasn't even remotely sleepy. Just upset. It was still daytime outside.

The young adept sat up on his bed and crossed his arms as he sulked, unsure as to what to do next.

Almost as an answer, there was a knock at his door.

At first, Darius thought he was hearing things, until the sound came again. Someone WAS knocking on his door, but who?

For the briefest second, the young adept considered ignoring the sound and placing the pillow over his head. But that wasn't in his heart. Darius was honestly curious as to who was knocking on his door. Couldn't they tell he didn't want any company?

Or could they tell that he REALLY wanted company.

That thought was not very comforting, but then again, Jedi were able to tell these things.

Well, curiosity won out inside the adept's mind, and he jumped off his bed and strolled towards the door. He hadn't even bothered to take off his jedi robes, which were now a bit wrinkled.

Without rushing, Darius unlocked the door, still pouting, but not as much as before. He squinted his eyes as he opened the door half-way, then looked out.

"Uhm...yeah, what is it? " he asked the blurry shadow infront of him as he waited for his eyes to adjust to the different lighting conditions.

Tag: darth_nemisis
  13. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Kyp Durron -Jedi Academy, Northern Dormitory, Yavin IV
    Kyp, unlike most of the other students, didn't hurry to find a room. He'd be content with whatever was left. Afterall, it's just a room, it's all going to be the same thing. A simple cot, perhaps a window, and that's about it. Big deal. Hell, even being relegated to sleeping on the floor wouldn't bother Kyp. It was just how he was, condoning the situation he was currently in. It just didn't matter to him. But, he knew he couldn't go long without being somewhat social. Behind him, he heard two adepts talking.

"I am Ta'izz...but please. Call me TJ. Glad to meet you."

What's it going to hurt Kyp....You probably won't be here that long anyway.

Taking one big sigh, and straightening up his sorry excuse for "Jedi" clothes, the former Deyer Colonist sauntered over to the table where 'TJ' would be sitting. As it turned out, she already had drinks set out, obviously trying to make some friends. It made things easier for Kyp.

"Uhh, just thought I'd join you two. My name's Kyp Durron."

He didn't smile, just took one of the drinks, and plopped himself down on the chair.

Tag: Ktala, FlamingBladeSaber
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Wow I haven't been here a couple of days and I've missed a lot. May someone please give me a summary of what is going on and where is everyone? :)
  15. HandofSkywalker86 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Dormitories, Jedi Temple, Yavin IV

Vaughn pulled himself out of his reverie. He was feeling social and decided to properly introduce himself to his fellow adepts. Setting down his weapons on his cot beside his bag he moved out of his room.

Stepping into the corridor he allowed his senses to expand searching for near by sentients. It wasn't as easy as it had once been, Vaughn no longer allowed his negative emotions to feed his powers. Finding a pair of sentients nearby he strode off towards them.

Reaching them after a few moments. He smiled a in a friedly manner at the the obviously tired man who stood in the doorway and the man who he was talking to outside.

"Good Day, I'm Vaughn and I was wondering if you'd care to join me in a little bit of excercise in the training room. Maybe even a little sparring." he said in a jovial voice. He really wanted to get to know his fellow adepts and according to ancient Echani proverb you didn't truly know someone 'til you fought them. Besides Vaughn was full of nervous energy and felt like exerting himself.

TAG: Nemisis, Greyjedi; others
  16. Mr_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: This is about all that has happened, Mertroid:

• Luke asked the class questions to get things started (page 1)

• The class proceeded to take a tour of the academy, which included the Courtyard, and the Training Expanse (page 2)

• Everyone was split up into two groups, and were then quartered into North and South Dormitories (page 2)

• The adepts are starting to get to know one another (page 3)

That's about it. And when you post your character sheet and an opening post, I'll let you know which dormitory your character will be staying in. :)
  17. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Kam Solusar

Kam went to his dorm and put away what belongings he did have. A quick glance around confirmed - the rest of them were chatting away. It was not Kam's place nor inclination to do the same. While they were making friends here, evil that he had himself served was growing. Kam had one focus here - to learn what Luke Skywalker had to teach him so he could stand by his side and right some of his wrongs. The rest, was - well - unnecessary.

Kam sat crosslegged on his bed and waited.

Tag: None
  18. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

Name: Sierra Nochisten
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 130
    Skin Color: royal blue
    Eye Color: Sapphire
    Species: Twi'lek
    Personality: Clever, intelligent, tolerant, determined, dedicated, compassionate, understanding
    Attire: Silks, velvets, colors
    Homeplanet: Naboo
    Biography: Born young Sierra was taken by the Jedi Academy and trained to become a Jedi. Challenging and long training gave Sierra experience and now she is a Jedi Knight, keen and strong with the force, with much skill.
  19. New_York_Jedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Inigo Rian, Jedi adept

Rian was silent for most of the tour, and then went into his dorm with his group of adepts. They all seemed likeable enough, though the older one, Souslar, seemed a bit gruff. Whatever.

Rian went into his room. Bed, window...very spare. Rian didn't care. He'd slept in much worse. At least there was a window. Inigo chucked his small bad at the foot of the bed, and laid down for a moment. He started to tap his finger on his stomach. He sat up.

He completely bored.

He wandered over to the window. It was a fairly long way down. Rian looked up. It was a much shorter way up.

Rian began to have...bad ideas. Which, of course, he decided to act on.

He stood in the window, and grabbed the outer wall of the temple with his hands. The temple was made of stone- it'd be easy to find hand grips. With that thought, Rian swung his right leg to the right of the window, found a toe hole, and began to climb.

A short while later, he hauled himself onto the top. He stood, looking over the vast expanses of Jungle all around the academy. Pretty, he thought to himself. He decided to head down to the training room, see if anyone else was there. This time, he went down by more convential methods.- namely, stairs and turbolift. He was warmed up from his short climb, but he didn't want to tire himself out climbing down.

tag: Anyone who would be the whole training room complex
  20. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Brittany Beedon, North Dormitory, Yavin IV

Brittany made it to his room and immediately noticed that it wasn't exactly the most homely of places. "Oh well." he said as he placed anything he carried down. It wasn't his idea of paradise, but at least he was away from his stupid parents and family. He looked around the empty room and began to wonder who the others were. He figured he needed to get to know some of them, they may be spending quite a while with eachother. He'd just have to bite the bullet and reveal his name. He left his room and made his way down the hall, coming upon what seemed to be a gathering place. He thought this because there were three students already inside and talking to eachother. With a sigh, he entered as well.

TAG: North Dorm peoples

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  21. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sierra in the Jedi Academy wandering

Sierra breathed calmly with a sigh. Her chest rose slowly as she strolled about the academy. It was great to see with its bold, vibrant colors with metal and industry. The statue of the Jedi stood tall as ever and never got tiring to look upon. Her deep, ice sapphire eyes roamed, taking in every detail and the appearance, feeling of the place. It had an authoritative, but welcoming feeling.

Sierra's lekku wrapped around her right shoulder, and her arms swayed by her sides. Her outfit was of a light beige, cotton tube top that crisscrossed in the front with white leather straps. A bow was at the top where the crisscrossing tied. Her pants were black and of loose, waving velvet. Her boots were heeled and black as well. She was an interesting figure to look upon. Her lekku was wrapped in a black, leather headdress.

Her eyes watched new students and past students walking up and around, finding their dormoritories. Sierra had not been told if she was in the north or south dorms as she was one of the last to arrive at the academy. Sierra felt at home again and gave a sigh of relief and joy.[/color]

Tag: Mr_Sith
  22. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    Zukaam Guah

Jedi Temple: North Dormitory:

Another student took his place beside them, he looked as releived as everyone else were after being accepted by the academy. From first sight, it was apparent that his hair was dark brown but as he got closed it looked almost black, he couldn't make up his mind. He nodded as if to welcome him to the table.

"Hello there, my name is Zukaam. Nice to meet you."

He then turned and repied quickly to TJ.

"Well, I'm finding it very hard to adapt to, I mean the place is so big and I'm extremely nervous about how I'm going to prove myself to Luke."

He kept his breathing in rhythmn which calmed him down most of the time, but even that couldn't stop the nerves going wild inside of him. Most of the adepts were quite freindly from appearance and person so far, but there were also those that looked incredibly bitter and kept everything to themselves. He was kind of enjoying it so far.

TAG: North Domitory adepts.
  23. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Brittany Beedon

Brittany nodded and said, "Nice to meet you." as he took a place at the table. He didn't think this to be the right time to reveal his name, especially if they were already in a serious conversation. His suspicions were confirmed when the one who welcomed him spoke up.

"Well, I'm finding it very hard to adapt to, I mean the place is so big and I'm extremely nervous about how I'm going to prove myself to Luke."

Brittany couldn't let that go. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but why should we worry about proving ourselves to Skywalker when he's done nothing to prove himself to us yet? I was behind a kid whom he basically talked down to on the 'tour'. He says we're all equal when he knows we're not. He needs to just tell us the truth than just sugarcoating everything." he sat back as he finished and began biting his thumb.

TAG: North Dorm people

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  24. darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in the latly. I am kind of busy at the moment, so I can't get one in right now. Though, one will be in later on tonight. :)

darth_nemisis
  25. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Darius Balthazar

Yavin IV, Jedi Academy, South Dom

While his eyes slowly adjusted to the light, Darius noticed someone else come to his door and begin speaking.

"Good Day, I'm Vaughn and I was wondering if you'd care to join me in a little bit of excercise in the training room. Maybe even a little sparring."

At the mention of the training room and sparring, the young adept perked up almost immediatey. All tarces of fatigue were suddenly lifted.

"uhm...I'm Darius..." he said, sounding less reserved by the moment. "...uh, yeah, combat training sounds like a good idea. I'll join."

Darius felt a surge of excitement invade him. He found it surprising that there were others that liked the things he liked. Now that his vision cleared, the green eyed adept took a good look at the two young men that stood at his door. He first noticed the closest one, who wore black jedi robes and tunics with a decidedly personal touch and alterations. This brought a slight smile to Darius, who inside his mind thought; 'Cool'. He didn't realize that one could get black jedi robes, much less make adjustment to them. Darius casually looked at his own robes and was painfully aware of their blandness and lack of personality.

Stepping out of his room, the young adept nodded at the one in the black robes and then at Vaughn, who had introduced himself and made the offer to train. Vaughn wore black military attire, which automatically granted him an air of confidence. Very Cool.

Darius was feeling more comfortable by the moment, and was quickly forgetting why he was so upset just moment ago.

"Uhm...Just so you know, I've been extensively trained by an Echani warrior."

Darius smiled a little as he finished his statement. In his mind he pushed away the bad memories associated with his training and focused on the moment. These two other adepts appeared to be about his age, without any ulterior motives or any intentions of picking a fight with him, were that the case, they would be greatly surprised. Furthermore, his senses were not blaring any warning alarms. This alone caused him to relax further. Perhaps things would turn out alright here at the Jedi Academy.....hopefully.

Tag: Nemisis, HoS86, any other student that over hears or is interested

OOC: No worries, nemisis. I have a few things to do myself, and like you, shall return later tonight. See y'all then. ( Fun, fun, fun) HoS86, I like your "Echani" quote. Seraph is also one of my favorite characters. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.