main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brittany Beedon, North Dorm

Brittany just sat there, kind of sulking, as the other two got up to see what the commotion was. As the girl was leaving, she turned to him,

"I noticed you didnt want to share your name with us. Is there a nickname you prefer being called?" she asked. "I would have having to call you...'hey you.' the entire time. Besides, I think that Knight's name is already taken." she said with a smile.

He sat up quietly. "I don't have any nicknames...only my real one. The name's Brittany Beedon. Go ahead, make fun of it all you want. I don't care anymore."

TAG: Ktala

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

2. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I'll allow for a couple more posts for the adepts, and then I want to continue with Luke, and begin the training, and other "mishaps" that may occur. ;) :)

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darius Balthazar

Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

"Hello..."

Upon hearing the female voice, Darius' heart began to beat so loud it was almost out of control. He was afraid the beating in his chest would show through his tunic.

Since there was only the recently arrived twile'k female in their dormitory, it was clear that she was the one speaking. But was she speaking to him?

She was just so beautiful. All he wanted to do was stare at her and burn her image into his mind's eye, but that was such an overpowering impulse, it couldn't be right....could it?

He tried to pretend he didn't hear her, but his feet slowed down out of their own accord.

"I'm Sierra and you are?"

Darius bearly detected the nervousness in her voice because he couldn't get past his own. The young adept involuntarily stopped in his tracks and turned his head to face her. He completely turned red, but still braved the feeling, of course, he tried not to stare.

"Uhmm....Hi....I'm...uh...Darius, these are..my friends, Jeff and Vaughn."

Darius gestured with one hand and tried to act normal and smile. He managed to make himself look as if someone was pulling the side of his face with a meat hook.

I could die of embarrasement right here. He thought to himself. A cave in would do just fine right about now.

"Uhm....we're going to the training room to do some sparring, you can watch us if you'd like. 'Not sure if you want to join. Up to you."

Ok, you're not dead yet. Act normal and walk. Good boy.

Green eyes quickly gave Sierra the once over, followed by an apologetic smile. Without waiting for the awkward moment to escalate even further, the young adept continued on towards the sparring chamber.

...And boy did he have alot of energy to expend.

Once small band of friends got situated within the training room, Vaughn casually changed into more comfortable attire, removing his boots and shirt, and was left with his undershirt and pants. Shrugging to himself, Darius followed suit as he removed his Jedi robes, boots and tunic.

"So how do you want to do it?" Vaughn said as he begun to perform calisthenics.

Darius looked over to Jeff and smiled, then tried to feign not looking for the Twile'k female before turning to join Vaughn in his warm-up session.

Now, this was more like it.

Darius immediately did a handstand and walked himself over to the sparring mat. His focus had now shifted to 'combat mode' and he seemed a different person. A whole lot more confident and self assured. Darius began a short tumbling routine that ended with a flawless somersault. He then sprung back and did the routine backwards. This, of course, was just to get the blood flowing and get some adrenaline going.

After doing a double flip, Darius did a sideroll and came up neatly before Vaughn. He was grinning quite openly now.

"You're the Teras Kasi Master," He said, clearer than they'd ever heard him speak.

"Let's see what YOU've got."

Darius' grin widened for one second, then dissapeared entirely as his 'game-face' came on. The warrior was now in control. The young adept opened his arms loosely to his sides as he bounced smoothly from foot to foot, evidently waiting for Vaughn to make the first move.

Tag: Mertroid, HandofSkywalker86, Darth_Nemisis

4. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Training Room, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

Darius followed suit as he removed his Jedi robes, boots and tunic.

"So how do you want to do it?" Vaughn said as he begun to perform calisthenics.

Darius looked over to Jeff and smiled, then tried to feign not looking for the Twile'k female before turning to join Vaughn in his warm-up session.

Darius immediately did a handstand and walked himself over to the sparring mat. Vaughn's newfound friend seemed different now, a whole lot more confident and self assured. Darius began a short tumbling routine that ended with a flawless somersault. He then sprung back and did the routine backwards.Flashy... thought Vaughn bemusedly but flashy has never won anybody anything.

After doing a double flip, Darius did a sideroll and came up neatly before Vaughn. He was grinning quite openly now.

"You're the Teras Kasi Master," He said, clearer than they'd ever heard him speak.

"Let's see what YOU've got." the young man finished

Darius' grin widened for one second, then dissapeared entirely as his 'game-face' came on. The warrior was now in control. The young adept opened his arms loosely to his sides as he bounced smoothly from foot to foot, evidently waiting for Vaughn to make the first move.

For a second Vaughn felt a smile flit over his face. However in a moment it was gone. Involuntarily Vaughn fell into a state of mind that allowed him to unleash his true ability, Balthazar's little display had awakened something dark inside Vaughn... now all Vaughn could do was pray that he didn't kill 'em.

As it was Vaughn was no longer there... the being who stood before Darius was the professional cold blooded killer codenamed Alpha. The deadliest fighter ever produced from the Emperor's Secret training facility... a sadist, a masochist and, worst of all a true sociopath.

While Vaughn attempted to lift the iron door that had arisen in his consciousness... Alpha took up an opening posture, right leg staggered slightly behind his left leg, arms in a guarding position infront of his face, heartbeat around 60 and, his genetically engineered muscles flexing visibly underneath his clothes. He was unreadable even to the eyes of an Echani. He was invincible.

With a mask of cold determination Vaughn brought his right leg around with a massive velocity that was accompanied by a sharp whisling sound. The kick would shatter Darius' ribcage if it met its mark... there was a reason that Alpha was regarded as the emperor's favored fighter.

TAG: Greyjedi, Nemisis, Metroid

OOC: You've got a combat mindset... Vaughn has a combat personality.;) :p

5. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra had shaken the young man's hand and was a little amused to his shyness as well. Sierra felt relieved that she wasn't the only one, and she was breathing more easily.

"Nice to meet you Darius, Jeff, Vaughn," Sierra gave a short smile and noticed the different attire each young man had on. They all had personality and Sierra loved that.

Sierra listened to the offer of going to the training room. It would be good to back into things again and getting warmed up. Who knew when the training would start for everyone and no one would have time to speak with anyone.

This is an opportunity to probably talk or get to know these men better. You'll get over your shyness, already working at it. You took the step to say hello, now just start socializing if you know what that means Sierra told herself as she shrugged it off, took a breather and nodded her head.

"I'd love to. It'd be good to get things going again," Sierra kept her sentence short just in case she rambled and ranted or did something foolish to scare them away.

Just keep calm and everything's going to be fine. You'll be yourself in no time Sierra gave a brief smile and sigh and followed the men to the training room.

Sierra's eyes watched Darius roll and flip. She watched Vaughn with the door and ready for combat mode. Sierra wasn't sure what to do exactly with them doing this. Sierra decided she'd do her own thing for a bit while the others fooled around or something, whatever they were up to.

Sierra found a metal bar, thin and light. She breathed and felt relief to be doing these things again. Her mind was set to graceful but vigorous. Sierra held the bar between her hands and stared straight on. With a quick maneuver she started twirling it, she held it with one hand and spun it in one direction with her right leg bent and her left straight, and she switched the direction of the bar from left to right as it spun. It spun around her back and body and to the top. Sierra twirled and flipped and moved into the butterfly mode. Her lekku flopped and wrapped her body's movement. She felt the adrenaline rush through her and she was confident and in control. With some aid of the force Sierra had floated as she spun in rolls on and on her side using the stick for more visual effects.

Don't get too carried away. As fun this is, just don't make a fool of yourself and you're fineSierra once again thought as she had landed in a crouch with her left leg bent and her right leg stretched out, with the bar in her right arm extended.

Sierra breathed and didn't look over to the guys for she would blush in embarrassment or something

Tag: greyjedi125, HandofSkywalker86

6. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Kam Solusar

Kam walked back to the training center, remembering that another match had been started. Kam decided to watch intently at the spectacle going on. He raised an eyebrow at a full force kick that was just launched -- Kam edged a little closer, but still out of range, just in case he'd need to interfere, but was intent on just watching.

Tag: None

7. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Luke Skywalker -Jedi Academy, Quarters, Yavin IV
    Since Luke had left the students at their dormitories, the Jedi Master had been meditating for what seemed like hours. Of course, in such a trance, time was of no concern. He had been reaching out with the force, searching the Academy walls, and had found that the students were already frequenting the training complex, and begun sparring matches. Luke frowned upon this, as there were no adults to supervise them if anything happened. He was getting ready to get up and head down there, but a twinge in the force, nudging him to watch, persuaded him to stay in his room, and monitor the situation from there.

Luke dug deeper into the force with his mind, and could quite clearly see what was happening in the Expanse. Kyp Durron was down there by himself, and he looked quite angry. He had picked up a training saber, and was waiting for someone else, it appeared. This was no way to fight anyone, Luke knew. Anger was a solution that never served it's purpose in the ways of the Jedi. As Luke scanned the training room, a white haired man, fair build, and black clothing entered the complex. It was Kam Solusar.

Kyp, what are you doing!?

If Kam took this match as seriously as Kyp seemingly was, there might not even be a Kyp left. Luke reached out even further, trying to probe Kam's mind. He wasn't angry, and he was calm. Hopefully Solusar knew what he was doing. As the fight began, Durron started running towards Kam, his saber in a hip-locked position. As he got closer, Kyp levitated a handful of sand into his opponent's direction. Unfortunately for the former Deyer colonist, Kam easily jumped over the sand- and Kyp, and struck a hard kick to the side of Durron. The boy collapsed, and was already exhausted. Most likely from the sand. Luke hoped that he just gave up there, and didn't press on any further for the fight. Sadly, the exact opposite proceeded.

Kyp tried to gather his force abilities and use the training sabers all at once, but he was just too weak. Even if he had been at full force strength, the boy wouldn't of gotten the sabers into the air. He simply wasn't strong enough yet, and with his anger and contempt, perhaps that was a good thing for now. The boy passed out, muttering a few words to Kam before he lost all control of his senses. Solusar walked away, not showing an ounce of caring or compassion. This was something that Luke would need to talk with him about. Luckily for Durron, another adept, Zukaam Guah, was there to tender to Kyp. It wasn't long before the young boy was able to stand up, and walk around. He picked up the training sabers, and walked back to the North Dormitory.

Hmmm, looks like the first internal struggle of the Academy has shown itself. Sadly, it probably couldn't happen to a more internally troubled boy

Just as Kyp left, another group of students entered the training room. Jeff Falen, Vaughn Serratt, Darius Balthazar, and Sierra Nochisten, an adept who had gotten to the Academy a bit late. Fortunately, this group wasn't angry, and it seemed that everyone was just wanting a bit of fun. Still, Luke would have to set rules on the training room. Vaughn Serratt and Darius were the one's who would be sparring, it looked like. They were both grinning and show-boating, having some fun. It was nice to see the students interact like this, and it was also a relief to see Darius making friends. He had great potential, but had shut the door, and wouldn't let anyone else in. A very angry person, as some of the other adepts were. But, as the duel was about to begin, something switched within Vaughn. His entire mind, personality, mood- changed. He was now nothing like the man he had brought to the Academy. He was something different entirely. Luke knew he had to reach out, call upon the force, and make sure Vaughn didn't do something the entire class would regret.

-Vaughn, don't commit to this, it's not who you are anymore. If you co

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: HoS86, you don't have to worry about me playing in character. RPG's are my speciality. ;)

Darius thought he was ready to spar with Vaughn until he noticed the change in his new found friend.

Darius bit down on his jaw and his eyes slanted. He knew that cold look. Vaughn now had the eyes of a cold-blooded killer, and although Darius was quite familiar with that look, being a survivor of many attempts on his life back at the mines, none of his attackers had been trained as extensively as Vaughn.

True, Darius was trained, but his training was for self-defense. He was a protector, while Vaughn was clearly a predator.

Fully aware that his very life was in danger, Darius bit down and focused like he never focused before. He had no idea why this was happening, and at the moment, why didn't matter. All that was important was his imminent survival, if that was at all possible at this point.

Then without warning, Vaughn went into action.

Even with his force enhanced danger sense alerting him, Darius almost did not see the devastating round house that sped his way. How could anyone move so fast. Darius, took a half step back and relaxed. He barely had time to bring both hands in a trapping motion to protect his midsection. Then a white flash of pain exploded through his body. Darius knew to use cotton-belly breathing technique to help dissipate the force of the impact, but he certainly had not expected the raw power that Vaughn demostrated.

Darius winced as he felt the pop an crack of several fingers as the osseus material gave under the impact of the blow, which caused him to stagger a bit further. True, the onslaught was more than he'd expected, but he was no stranger to punishment. The Echani Warrior who'd trained him had dispensed a copious amount of punishment his way. That's what gave him the confidence to fight on, even if that confidence was misplaced, seeing how he had no idea what kind of monster he was facing.

Still, pain was the great motivator. Every warrior knew that.

Utilising the kinesis of Vaughn's attack, Darius gritted his teeth as he used all his might to twist the leg he had caught. If he was to survive this encounter, he'd have to act quickly and decisevily. There was simply no room for error.

Although he was fighting for his life, he was no killer, even if he had killed in self-defense. That's why he had to try and take out his opponet as quickly as possible.

In his mind, Darius knew that if his maneuver was succesful, Vaughn would be momentarily off-balance,and for just a split second, he would be vulnerable to a 'neutralising' follow-up move.

The young adept was so focused on trying to survive, that he was completely unaware of the slight ripple that was felt through the Force.

Tag: HoS86, Mr_Sith, Mertroid, D.Nemisis

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz, North Dorm

Brittany just sat there, kind of sulking, as the other two got up to see what the commotion was. As the girl was leaving, she turned to him,

"I noticed you didnt want to share your name with us. Is there a nickname you prefer being called?" she asked. "I would have having to call you...'hey you.' the entire time. Besides, I think that Knight's name is already taken." she said with a smile.

He sat up quietly. "I don't have any nicknames...only my real one. The name's Brittany Beedon. Go ahead, make fun of it all you want. I don't care anymore."

The comment made TJ stop. She turned, and very slowly sat down. She looked at him a moment, before she said softly, "Why would I wish to make fun of your name? I think it sounds like a nice name." She said smiling. "If you do not like your name, could you not simply give yourself one you do like?" she asked him.

She wondered why he did not like his name. And he felt that people would laugh at him. She decided that whatever was going on in the sparing room could wait for now. She would talk to Brittany.

"If...you do not wish to check out the training area, is there someplace else you wish to see or do?" she asked him, curious to his response.

TAG: BSSL, anyone else.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Brittany Beedon, North Dorms

He watched as she made her way back and sat down. She looked at him for a moment and he became tense. Here it comes,he thought. But she surprised him.

"Why would I wish to make fun of your name? I think it sounds like a nice name." She said smiling. "If you do not like your name, could you not simply give yourself one you do like?" she asked him.

He sat there in shock. He could sense something from her that he hadn't ever sensed when people found out about his name. Maybe it was a cultural thing, whatever it was though...she didn't care.

"If...you do not wish to check out the training area, is there someplace else you wish to see or do?" she asked him.

He sat back. "Y'see...Brittany is a name usually given to girls. Growing up, I was always made fun of because of my name. Even to this day, if someone hears someone call my name they'll, nine times out of ten, make some stupid crack about it. It just gets on my nerves. But, I don't want to change my name. It's all I have left of when my parents were actually like parents to me." He stood up and stretched, then turned to her with a smile. One of the first genuine smiles he'd had since coming here. "The training area is fine with me. You were nice enough not to make fun of my name, the least I can do is let you choose the area of exploration."

Perhaps this place wouldn't be so bad after all.

TAG: Ktala, anyone

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

11. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    OOC: Thanks to Mr_Sith for letting me join. And Sith, I'll wait for an update to introduce my character.

Name: Marikk d? Cannith
    Height: 1.6 m
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Species: Human
    Personality: Calm, mature, loyal, kind.
    Attire: Marikk usually wears a black pilot?s jumpsuit. He also wears his grandfather?s black-colored Jedi robes.
    Homeplanet: Coruscant
    Biography: Marikk d? Cannith was born on the city-planet of Coruscant eighteen years ago. The Galactic Civil War was raging throughout the galaxy as the Empire and Rebellion fought for the fate of the galaxy. His parents were politicians in the once-disbanded Senate and after it was disbanded, Marikk and his parents left for the planet Tatooine. At the age of seven, Marikk heard of the Battle of Yavin as hope was given to the galaxy.

At eleven, Marikk had heard of the great Battle of Yavin and had never been happier in his life as the Rebellion became the New Republic. Ten years after Yavin, the Reborn Emperor plagued the galaxy and Marikk?s father told him of his latent Force sensitivity. His grandfather had once been a Jedi Weapon Master of the Old Republic, skilled in the art of lightsabers; still, the Jedi Purge had been responsible for his death.

After the Reborn Emperor crisis, Marikk heard of the Jedi Academy. Taking his grandfather?s robes and his grandfather?s gold-bladed lightsaber, the eighteen year old set off for Yavin 4 to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like his grandfather.

12. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: KOTORFan8, you can be walking to the North Dormitory, and stop by the training complex. Luke will be up there in a bit, right after Hand posts. :)

13. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Talk about needing to catch up. Saturday was a very busy day, full of pain and joy as I fell hard on my knees in the morning and went to a memorial dedication that had Pres. Hinkley of the LDS church, and the President of Iceland there. I don't post Sundays, and yesturday the internet was down for most of the day. Let's see, where should I begin?

Wren Feli - North Dorms - Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Wren took her time finding a room, and once she did, she placed her duffle on the bed. She sat and looked at the stone walls, placing a hand on it and feeling the texture. All this nature was strange for her, having grown up a spacer. Oh, she'd gone to spaceports, but rarely did she get to actually touch a stone wall like this. After getting used to her room, Wren decided to explore her new home a little. But only the inside for now. She could navigate through an asteroid field, but wasn't so sure about a forest. As she wandered, she heard a boy and a girl talking up ahead. She stopped and listened to their conversation for a bit.

"Why would I wish to make fun of your name? I think it sounds like a nice name." The girl said. "If you do not like your name, could you not simply give yourself one you do like?" she asked him. "If...you do not wish to check out the training area, is there someplace else you wish to see or do?" she asked him.

"Y'see...Brittany is a name usually given to girls. Growing up, I was always made fun of because of my name. Even to this day, if someone hears someone call my name they'll, nine times out of ten, make some stupid crack about it. It just gets on my nerves. But, I don't want to change my name. It's all I have left of when my parents were actually like parents to me." He stood up and stretched, then turned to her with a smile. "The training area is fine with me. You were nice enough not to make fun of my name, the least I can do is let you choose the area of exploration."

Though Wren wasn't very comfortable talking to others, she took a deep breath and walked closer to them.

"What about Britt?" she suggested.

tag - BartSimpson-SithLord, Ktala, anyone else in the North Dorms.

14. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Zukaam Guah
    Yavin 4 - Training complex.

Zukaam's head followed the severely injured adept as he twitched back a tad, trying to comfort himself against the wall, and after several minutes of rest, Kyp managed to pick himself up off of the floor and onto his feet again. Zukaam looked up to hear the last few parts of what the arrogant adept had said, something about how Kyp was stupid enough to accept his challenge.

"I don't blame him for accepting the challenge, with everyone being told we are equal around here you'd think that maybe you'd stand a chance against each other. Next time don't take a duel so seriously..."

He muttered loud enough for the other adept supposedly Kam to hear his comment and looked back to the recovering Kyp.

"You alright there? I don't like seeing others get hurt like that, sort of makes me want to do something about it."

He watch Kyp recover from such amazing damage, he was definetely talented in a way he couldn't describe. Also, he were man enough to take the truth, but unfortunately, Kam didn't even seem happy with the victory. This Kam was pig headed if he'd ever seen it.

He wouldn't hold grudges though, maybe the atmosphere would mellow down a touch when the adepts begin to work with each other instead of challenging each other into matches that wouldn't prove much more than arrogance.

TAG: Anyone.

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

Brittany turned to the newest arrival, seeing another girl offering him advice. Wow, two in one day. I guess this place is different, he thought to himself. "Well, I've tried that before. But people insist on calling me by my full name in order to make fun of me. Maybe, though, I could talk to Skywalker about it. Give him another chance to impress me. Thanks guy,er...girls." he began to blush. "Sorry, force of habit to just say 'guys'." he apologised while scratching his head and smiling.

TAG: Ktala, Marna_Veign

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

16. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Vaughn, don't commit to this, it's not who you are anymore. If you continue on with this, Darius could get severly injured, or even worse, you could kill him if you give in the thoughts of Luke Skywalker wafted into Alpha's mind.

Sorry Jedi, Vaughn's not here right now. Though I'll be coming to see you very soon. projected the deranged Assassin Alpha in a rough voice that seemed to echo through the force... However an undercurrent escaped alongside it, this was a desperate plea Master help me, a dark power unleashed this monster upon your academy . I need your assistance in putting it back in its cage. said a weary and fearful voice of Vaughn Serratt.

The monster known as Alpha was the product of ancient Sith magic and his environment. After the death of the Emperor Vaughn had sealed it away in the dark recesses of his mind. Now some dark force had freed him and banished Vaughn. Without aid Vaughn may be lost for good.

On the physical plain Darius caught Alpha's kick in his hands with a trapping motion. This manuever was accompanied with the sickening crack of bones in Balthazar's hand. Apparently Darius was accustomed to pain, as he used it to fuel his determination.

In a split second Darius attempted to turn him. Well that won't do thought Alpha. He fell into the force, using the unending furnace within his heart as fuel, he enhaced his boddy made his mind sharper. The world was now in slow motion to Alpha. Unlike that pathetic weakling Vaughn, Alpha had mastered his side of the force, the darkside.

As he whirled in the air, he set his right hand on the ground, using it as an anchor. Then the momentum added with his own modified muscles brought his left leg whistling at the back of Darius' head, in what would have been a killing blow had Vaughn not restrained the power behind the blow.

The predator was ready to take his prey.

TAG: Greyjedi, Sith, Suzuki, Metroid, Nemisis, others

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: To let everyone know with Mr_Sith's persmission my character is 18 now as everyone is like young here :p

[color=royal blue]Sierra watched the battle. Sierra's sapphire eyes glowed as she watched Vaughn. She sensed evil in him or something. His eyes looked as Sith's did with the urge and craving for blood. She was terrified some and watched as Darius got a blow to his head. Sierra gasped and then looked to Vaughn. With her hand she gave Vaughn a push. Sierra knew it wasn't smart but she had to help Darius. This seemed way too serious and foreboding to her.[/color]

Tag: HandSkywalker, greyjedi125

18. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Luke Skywalker Jedi Academy, Training Room, Yavin IV
    Sorry Jedi, Vaughn's not here right now. Though I'll be coming to see you very soon.

It seemed that Vaughn had given into his raw emotions. The attack had continued, even though Luke had urged the student not to. The Jedi Master could sense that Darius, while being quite tough, wouldn't be able to hold up very long against such trained and processed anger. Fortunately, everyone else in the room could sense what was going on, and were trying to intervene. Luke only hoped that Vaughn wouldn't attack them either.

As he rounded the corner to the Training Complex, Skywalker was in such a frenzy to save his students, that he nearly missed the undertones that were trying to get out of Serratt's mind.

Master help me, a dark power unleashed this monster upon your academy . I need your assistance in putting it back in its cage.

Luke hoped he wouldn't be forced to do anything he would regret. Using force speed, Skywalker rounded the last corner to the Training Complex, and slid onto the glass catwalk that surrounded the room. He could see the two fighters, and Sierra, trying to stop the would-be murder. From here though, Luke could end it. As he reached into the force, taking into account the room, the boulders, the bricks, the students, the emotions, he focused all of his energy on Vaughn, and placed him in a painless stasis field. From there, he would not be able to cause any more damage. Luke kept control on the stasis field, and arrived at the training floor via elevator. Everyone had a solemn look on their face, and he could see that Darius was holding his broken hand.

"I shouldn't of been so irresponsible. Unfortunately, some of you, like Vaughn, are not as mentally stable as the others. This is my fault, and I please hope that you accept my apology Darius."

He frowned sincerely. Luke walked closer and closer to the stasis field. He eyed Vaughn, noting his facial expressions after his onslaught had been contained.

My first mistake of the Jedi Order, and how dearly it could have cost us

"It ends here Vaughn. You know your not an animal of the darkside. You must learn to control such strong emotions, and I will be the one to teach you those techniques. But until I know that the students are safe from this beast of the darkside, you'll be staying with me.

Tag: Hand, Greyjedi, Mertroid, Nemesis

OOC: How is everyone liking the RPG so far? Is everyone liking the direction this is taking? I mean, I have no objections whatsoever if you would like to PM me suggestions. :)

19. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - North Dorms, Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Wren suggested the boy simply go by Britt.

"Well, I've tried that before. But people insist on calling me by my full name in order to make fun of me. Maybe, though, I could talk to Skywalker about it. Give him another chance to impress me. Thanks guy,er...girls." he began to blush. "Sorry, force of habit to just say 'guys'." he apologised while scratching his head and smiling.

"Considering there are not many girls here," Wren told him, "I don't blame that slip. Nor do I mind it." She held out a hand. "I am..." she paused a moment. "Gyeren Feli. Everyone calls me Wren." The way she said her name the first time came across like she had a tough time remembering, or more accurately, that she hadn't gone by that name very long.

tag - BartSimpson-SithLord, Ktala

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Darius was in his element, but he was easily overmatched. Vaughn was undoubtedly the superior warrior.

With unguessed speed and power, Vaughn countered Balthazar's reversal with a standard move. Darius saw it all happening at an impossible speed. He tried moving, but he semed to be standing still in comparison to his opponent. Before he knew it, he felt another blinding detonation of white hot pain on the back of his skull.

This time, there was no amount of discipline or training that could help him hold on to conciousnes. So he called upon his own will to survive and the Force. Darius used his bottled-up rage, not to attack, but to maintain a tenuous hold on conciousness. Being K.O'ed by an opponent, that was ALWAYS bad. It took all his Will power, all his Rage and all the knowledge he possesed to manage that feat.

Darius fell down to his knees upon the mat. His breathing was laboured and he was drained with sweat. Silently, he cradled his broken hands as he tried to catch his breath, as he let the stabbing pulses of pain throb through and out of him. He didn't think of anything, he simply could not.

He was spent. So much so, that he wasn't even aware of what was happening around him. Jeff, nor Vaughn, nor Sierra, nor Master Skywalker registered to his concious mind.

Luckily for him, the blow Alpha delivered to the back of the head hadn't killed him, but he'd probably suffer from a very nasty concussion, not withstanding the broken fingers.

What the stunned adept needed right about now was a medic. Which begged the question; Was there a medic or healer among the Jedi?

Tag: ALL of YOU in the sparring chamber

OOC: So far so good Mr_Sith. I'm just trying to stay alive here, LOL. I'm curious and excited as to what you have in store for us.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz (TJ)- North Dorms, Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

TJ listened patiently, as Brittany explained his uncomfort. "Y'see... Brittany is a name usually given to girls. Growing up, I was always made fun of because of my name. Even to this day, if someone hears someone call my name they'll, nine times out of ten, make some stupid crack about it. It just gets on my nerves. But, I don't want to change my name. It's all I have left of when my parents were actually like parents to me." He stood up and stretched, then turned to her with a smile. "The training area is fine with me. You were nice enough not to make fun of my name, the least I can do is let you choose the area of exploration."

TJ smiled as she stood up as well. "Well...I still like it." she said smiling. Just then, antoher girl walked into the common room.

"What about Britt?" she suggested. Tj smiled. she had been thinking the same thing.

Brittany turned to the newest arrival, seeing another girl offering him advice. "Well, I've tried that before. But people insist on calling me by my full name in order to make fun of me. Maybe, though, I could talk to Skywalker about it. Give him another chance to impress me. Thanks guy,er...girls." he began to blush. "Sorry, force of habit to just say 'guys'." he apologised while scratching his head and smiling.

TJ grinned. "Its okay. When yer on a ship load of spacers, you get called, 'one of the guys', alot."

"Considering there are not many girls here," Wren told him, "I don't blame that slip. Nor do I mind it." She held out a hand. "I am..." she paused a moment. "Gyeren Feli. Everyone calls me Wren."

TJ nodded, and shook her hand after Britt. "Hello, Wren. I'm Ta'izz Ji. Just call me TJ."

TJ smiled to herself. This worked out pretty well. Perhaps if things..
    She suddenly frowned, as she felt somthing...wrong. But it quick, but strong sensation. She turned her head, looking where the other students had gone. The sensation slowly started to fade away again. She wondered what THAT was all about.

Mmmmm. She looked back towards the others. "Maybe, we should explore someplace else. I think its getting crowded in there." she said. She looked up. "I saw a rather interesting looking obsticle course in one of the other training areas. Want to go try it out?" she asked, grinning.

Tag - BartSimpson-SithLord, Marna, anyone else in the North Dorms.

22. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    OOC: Sithy this RPG is great fun. Its full of quality players and a good story line. I applaud your initiative and your execution.

IC as Vaughn Serratt

Training Compound, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

As Darius collapsed to the floor under Alpha's onslaught. Alpha regained his footing and gazed down at his now inert opponent. A slight ripple of surprise flashed in his mind as he found that his opponent was still among the living... either this man wasn't human or that dolt Vaughn had interfered.

Eitherway Alpha intended to rectify the situation. Taking a purposeful step forwarded he was so intent on ending young Balthazar's life that he didn't sense the telekinetic blast that threw him through the air.

Nevertheless he used his Tera Kasi training to land in a well balanced landing unphased. Automatically his mind turned to the new threat. A female Twi'Lek, a kriffin' alien, sat atop a gym set obviously winded from her use of the force. Delving as deep as possible into the hatred that was his well spring he began to imagine what he would do to her. She would suffer, unlike Balthazar, she was a disgusting cowardly alien, she didn't deserve a warrior's death.

With malicious intent he began to move towards the disgusting alien when suddenly he found that he couldn't move at all. Searching through the force for an explanation... he found one in the form of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

"I shouldn't of been so irresponsible. Unfortunately, some of you, like Vaughn, are not as mentally stable as the others. This is my fault, and I please hope that you accept my apology Darius."

He frowned sincerely. Luke walked closer and closer to the stasis field. He eyed Vaughn, noting his facial expressions after his onslaught had been contained.

"It ends here Vaughn. You know your not an animal of the darkside. You must learn to control such strong emotions, and I will be the one to teach you those techniques. But until I know that the students are safe from this beast of the darkside, you'll be staying with me.

To one Vaughn Serratt the words and the very presence of the Jedi was empowering and comforting at the same time. However to the shade known as Alpha the mere presence of Skywalker was repulsive.

Alpha struggled against the awesome power that held him at bay. The Emporer had trained him to kill Jedi and he was good at it. Luke Skywalker was no ordinary Jedi.

As a last ditch effort Alpha melded all of his talents into one cohesive effort. Shutting down his aural nerves he became temporarily deaf. Then almost simultaneously he let out all of the pent up fury into a deafening force scream.

The force scream should shatter the ear drums of all those who heard it. It would have had Vaughn not stepped in.

As it was what echoed from the lips of the tormented being was a very painful "HELP ME!!!!!!!". The message managed to convey his heartfelt regret, fearful state and, most of all his desperate situation. Also a metal image flashed before the eyes of everyone assembled of two twins battling one aided by dark power flowing from the moon the other by light which emanated from the congregation.

TAG: Greyjedi, Metroid, Nemisis, Sith, Others

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra was breathing as she gained her strength back. Sierra had acted quickly and used too much of her energy, but she needed to in attempt to prevent the murder. She sat upon the equipment and the was disconcerted with the look she got from Vaughn. She wondered why he was here. He must've been a sith. Her eyes could not move from the face. Sierra knew now that she was a target now. Sierra remained calm though and looked to Darius. He was not dead but most likely suffering a concussion. She worried for him and no only wondered how things would be for the rest of the time at the academy.

It was pure instinct I pushed him. Now I'm a target, wonderful, I barely know anyone and am alone and now am targeted. Oh well I'm used to being alone. I just need help controlling my energy. I need to control how much I send out, but I needed it to be strong this time. I wonder too how long Darius will be in recovery Sierra thought in her mind as she turned her face from Vaughn and focused her thoughts on Darius and how she could improve her skills and power.

Tag; Handskywalker, greyjedi125

24. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    Zukaam Guah
    Yavin IV, Training Complex/Sparring Room

Zukaam wondered into the complex, starting to get used to the whereabouts of his new home. It was a pleasant aroma within the temple, the flowers blooming and blossoming within the jungle of the gas moon Yavin. He's head spectated everyone within the complex as he began to move deeper into it himself. Attending the Jedi Academy were a dream come true yet like becoming a jedi itself. It wasn't something any ordinary teenager would get to do according to Luke.

Zukaam acknowledged the equality amongst each student, the force pacing within them exactly the same, although he couldn't feel much right now because of his attunement to the force. He thought of his rank, Adept, as a trophy for exceeding others where most couldn't survive. He managed to become force sensitive somehow, through his blood most likely, get noticed by Luke, and witness a lightsaber before his very eyes. It was an honour.

At least I know I can go and chill in my room. I couldn't even do that at home without being bothered by mother or father.

He began slowly pacing himself through the common room and into the northern dormitories, he looked to the end of the long corridor and casually strode to his room, opening and shutting the door behind himself. On the table lay various books, data pads and a number of other odds and ends that he had made a place for. He grabbed his datapad and began studying the body of what seemed to be a force holocron, something his parents had discovered whilst on a run near the Remnants of Exar Kun on Dantooine the once. It seemed to glow like the one in his parents storage at home, but the book wasn't as animated as it was seeing it with his own eyes.

"I'm extremely shattered," He said to himself as he closed his eyes in a sort of meditation upon his bed.

TAG: No-one in particular.

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

After TJ introduced herself, Brittany held out his hand as well. "I'm Britta..." he paused and then smiled. "Britt Beedon. Glad to meet you." he said. He then turned to TJ as she mentioned something about an obstacle course. "Sure, I'm game. I'll tag along." he stated.

TAG: Ktala, Marna_Veign

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.