main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: For anyone who cares, Corran-Horn is my sock; i'll probably be posting on both names as the RPG gones on. So don't get confused ;)

IC - Corran Horn

::Meditating in his dormitory, Corran could feel the rest of the adepts at various places around the Great Temple; some of them still in their dormitories, others in the training facility. Corran rose slowly and decided to go for a walk, curious if he would pass of the adepts along the way. He kept his lightsaber clipped to his belt, and lightly pressed his hand to his chest, feeling the JedCred Medallion beneath his robes. He left his dormitory and began a slow walk out to the very top of the Academy::

TAG: Any Adept who wish to intereact

~Corran

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for the late post. :(

Mr_Sith, the RPG is going great! I am loving it! :)

IC: Jeff Falen
    ~Jedi Academy-Training Room~

Jeff looked back as he heard the voice of a female, a beautiful voice in fact. What he saw when he turned around was a stunning twi'lek, very beautiful. But he felt a surge of excitement from Darius from the little bit of Force power he had, and knew that his new friend was "interested" in her. So, he wasn't going to bother with her. He just smiled and nodded at her when Darius said his name.

The four of them, now four because Sierra had come with them, made their way to the training room. Jeff immediately took a seat to watch the oncoming battle, and couldn't wait to see how the two would do. He could already tell that both of them were great fighters, especially Vaughn, he had been trained extensively in many forms of martial arts. Jeff turned to talk to Sierra, but found that she did not join him. She went off and did her own thing, twirling and flipping.

//Man,// Jeff thought. //These people are pretty good with the things they do...// Well, he hadn't given anyone the opportunity to show how good he was with weapons. Hopefully he could do that soon.

Jeff's attention turned back to the spar between Darius and Vaughn as he felt a tingle in the Force, a very slight tingle since he wasn't very proficient with the Force. When he looked at the spar, he had found that the contest was no longer a spar, but a life-or-death battle, one that Darius seemed to be losing. Jeff noticed that Vaughn looked...different...Somehow, he looked different. But, Vaughn wasn't letting up. Jeff couldn't think of what to do, so he just ran to find any kind of weapon, any kind of weapon, because he was afraid that Vaughn would kill Darius, and he didn't want that.

He was finally able to find a metal rod, the one Sierra was using just a few seconds before, and ran back over to Vaughn, the rod held at the ready. But when Jeff returned, the evil Jedi adept was frozen, and he heard the soothing voice of Master Luke. Now everything would be okay, because there was no way that Vaughn could win with Luke here.

However, Jeff winced in pain as a vicious scream was released. Though, it mellowed out, and Jeff heard the voice of Vaughn, a voice full of regret. "HELP ME!!!!!!!" it said.

//What's going on?// Jeff thought. He had no clue that the being battling Darius was not Vaughn, but an alter ego named Alpha. Even though he did not know, Jeff stood at the ready with the metal rod in his hand, ready incase he would need to use it.

TAG: greayjedi125, HandofSkywalker86, Mr_Sith, Mertoid, others

darth_nemisis

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Yes this RPG is going quite well so far Mr_Sith :)

4. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I'm sorry I haven't got another post up yet. I'll be sure to have one up within the next couple of hours.

5. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    OOC: MSN.

IC: Kam Solusar

Kam's hand rushed to his saber to intervene just as Luke came running to the aid of the Jedi. Kam breathed a sigh of relief. He was no longer needed, so he decided to go outside for a walk. Another adept caught his eye - Corran Horn. Kam hailed him with a raised hand.

Tag: Corran

6. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Jedi Academy, Yavin 4, North Dorms

"Go ahead and lead the way, TJ." Wren said. "I don't have much experience in nature like this. I'm afraid I'll get lost if I don't have a guide."

tag - BSSL, Ktala
    OOC: Sorry short. Longer reply at a later time.

7. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Corran Horn

::As Corran continued his walk, he spotted Kam Solusar, the older Jedi whom he had arrived at the Academy with, greet him with a wave of his hand. Corran nodded his head once in return, then made his way over to him::

Everything alright? I sensed some kind of disturbance coming from the training area, I think.

TAG: Kam

~Corran

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TJ
    Leaving North Dorms for Obstacle course

After TJ introduced herself, Brittany held out his hand as well. "I'm Britta..." he paused and then smiled. "Britt Beedon. Glad to meet you." he said. He then turned to TJ as she mentioned something about an obstacle course. "Sure, I'm game. I'll tag along." he stated.

"Go ahead and lead the way, TJ." Wren said. "I don't have much experience in nature like this. I'm afraid I'll get lost if I don't have a guide."

TJ smiled, happy that they were willing to come along. She laughed softly. "Im used to it. Mater of fact, Im more comfortable there." she said hapilly, as she turned, leading the way to where she had seen the courses eariler. "Im sure they wont mind, as long as we're careful." she added, walking with her new companions in tow.

Soon, they made their way outside, and came up on a small winding path that seemed to dissapear around the school. There was a small sign, that listed 'obstacle course' on it, in several languages. It seemed to have diffrent levels according to abilities. The path lead to a balancing beam, which in turn, led to some poles planted in the ground. It looked like you had to jump on the small ends to pass that part of the training area. Then, their were ropes. They seemed to hang over a very open pit of ...water maybe? She sure hoped so. The path had diffrent heights too. Lots of hoping and jumping, and climbing. She was sure that somewhere, force stuff would be tested as well.

"Hmm. Since we dont know anything about this yet...better stick to beginner, and see what they have in mind for us." she said with a grin. She looked back to her companions, as she jumped up lightly on a balancing beam, a few steps away from the beginning of the course. She began to walk across to beam carefully, as it started to go highter and highter into the trees, until it would reach the next platform.

She stopped long enough to take off her jacket, and tie it around her, and then continued.

Tag - BSSL, Marna_Veign , anyone

9. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Kam turned as Corran walked up to him, and they walked around the complex, conversing. "There seems to be a dark alternate personality in one of them. It showed during a sparring session and caused a disturbance in the flow of the Force around here, as well as violence. Master Skywalker stopped it, but only temporarily I suspect."

Kam glanced at Corran. "But that's just one thing. I can't fathom the Empire leaving us alone. Luke probably knows this better than I do. The Empire will attack eventually in one form or another. Will we be ready?" Kam asked. "You and I, apart from Luke, are the only ones who can even so much as wield a lightsaber yet. If our training doesn't advance soon..." Kam trailed off.

10. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Corran Horn

::Corran blew out a breath through his nose, almost like a grunt. He looked out a window as they walked, out to the darkening skies above the Yavin moon. It really wasn't so much as object of "if" the Empire would try to stop Luke's Academy, but when. But they would have to make that lightspeed jump when they came to it::

Yeah, Kam, I know...

::He had felt the dark presense briefly during his meditations, but he had thought it was nothing but traces from the long ago battle against the Death Star. Now he wasn't so sure::

Trust me, I know.

TAG: Kam

~Corran

11. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Kam nodded. It was important that they both understand that. "I was thinking we could go over some basic techniques, just in case of attack. Luke's incredible, but at the end of the day there's only one of him. We have to be able to do our part," Kam said. "There's something dark I feel in the Force, and in the totality of the Force, not just what happened with that apprentice. Foreboding."

12. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Kahsa Neebo
    Jedi Academy Halls, Yavin IV

The middle-aged man continued to walk the halls. The Academy seemed to be flooded with young people. Some of them seemed nice enough and then again some of them didn't.

It's sort of like the Rebellion was, I guess. There were those that were there to fight for freedom and hoping for the day that they could finally lay down their arms, and there were others that were fighting just to fight.

The Academy was immense. The Coruscant native hadn't found the library yet and he'd thought after living on the city planet he could find anything within a few hours. No such luck. He passed a few teenagers drinking and coversing together. There were also some sparring in the trainging room letting off the usual hormones.

Smashing each other's faces in and laughing about, I'm sure.

Kahsa smirked a bit as he remember being back home and rough housing with his brothers before his parent's death. They'd had their own scrapes and near death experiences. His mind flashed back to one day when his brother Reeso was pretending to be a fighter pilot by sitting on the balcony railing outside their small apartment. Kahsa, being about 15, thought his younger brother might like to feel what it was like to fly. He'd only pushed him a little bit, but the five year old tumbled over the metal railing with a scream and started to fall off.

It was no small drop to the bottom. Luckily...well... it was good for Reeso that Dad was there. I on the other hand had in interesting conversation with him.

He smiled to himself as he remembered his dad's "this hurts me more than it hurts you" talk as he pulled out the dreaded dewback belt from the hall closet.

Lessons learned.

As he came by one room Kahsa noticed Master Skywalker. Something must have happened here. He noticed that there were two men standing across the room.

Finally, someone mature to talk to.

He mustered him his courage a bit as he walked over to the pair. One of them looked familiar. Kahsa didn't know how, but he did look familiar. It could be from his Rebellion days.

You meet thirty people at every briefing. Ah, I don't know.

As he reached them he smiled broadly.

"Hey, I'm sorry to interupt, but you can't imagine how nice it is two see someone at least close to my age. I was thinking I was back in school again," he said and let out only one loud laugh and held out his right hand.

"I'm Kahsa Neebo."

TAG:Corran, Suzuki

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt Beedon, Obstacle Course, Yavin IV

Britt looked around the other obstacle courses, they looked like fun. But in the end he decided that TJ was probably right. Best to start on the beginner's run until the had gotten the hang for the different obstacles. He watched as she made her way across a balance beam, only stopping to tie her jacket around her. He decided he'd wait till she made it all the way across before he went up. Didn't want to take a chance at knocking her off.

TAG: Ktala, Marna_Veign

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

14. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Luke Skywalker -Jedi Academy, Quarters, Yavin IV
    Half of a standard hour had passed, and Luke had retired to his quarters, but not without Vaughn Serratt, or "Alpha" as his alter-ego was supposedly called. The man had returned to what everyone deemed his normal form, but the Jedi Master could detect the slight subtleties. Every time Vaughn spoke, "Alpha" was there, trying to get out. The Emperor had done a horrifying deed, and it seemed like one that would take much time and effort to get rid of.

"Vaughn, what can you tell me about the experiments the Emperor did on you?"
    Tag: HandofSkywalker

15. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: We're actually walking through the halls of the Academy, but i'll play along ;)

IC - Corran Horn

::Corran and Kam had stopped and Corran was quietly thinking over Kam's suggestion about lightsaber techniques::

You know, I think you're right. It might be good to go over some basics, maybe hash out some kind of training system that we could present to Master Skywalker -

::Before he could say more, they were interrupted as one of the adepts approached. As he spoke, Corran nodded his head once in greeting. He looked down at the man's hand for a moment, then reached out a shook it slowly::

Greetings, Kasha. I'm Corran Horn, and this is Kam Solusar.

::Corran tilts his head to the side to indicate Kam::

TAG: Kam and Kasha

~Corran

16. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC: Oops, my mistake Corran. I'll be more attentive in the future.

Kahsa Neebo
    Academy Corridors, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

In the moments that the 31-year-old Jedi initiate had introdcued himself and had heard the reply of the two Jedi, he released just how odd he must have seemed coming off. Slowly he brushed back his thinly, brown hair.

"Greetings, Kasha. I'm Corran Horn, and this is Kam Solusar," said one of them tilting his head towards his companion.

"It's nice to meet you," Kahsa replied smiling.

Suddenly he felt insecure. It was always easier to sit behind a flight stick or a blaster than talk to people.

"Uh, been here long?"

TAG:Corran, Kam

17. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Jedi Academy, Yavin 4, obsticle course

Wren wasn't so sure about the course. She had been on scaffolding to help fix ships and repaint and stuff, but nothing quite like a balance beam. After TJ and Britt had gone across the balance beam, Wren climbed up on it. She felt like she would fall at first, but she paused, closing her eyes and focusing. Finding her inner balance and reaching out for the Force, she started across the beam.

tag - BSSL, Ktala

18. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Zukaam Guah
    Yavin IV; Dormitories

Zukaam stretched as he opened his eyes and let out a moan of comfort from his relieving meditation, it seemed as though he'd been out for hours or longer. He twitched his hand slightly, trying to feel the bench next to him, he grabbed the datapad just to see if it were still there and felt it remained where he had put it before his meditations. He put it into the drawer and got up from off the bed. He then looked across the room and to a nearby window.

'I see it's still sunny and warm, best to make the most of it and get up while I can.'

His meditations weren't normally minor naps, they were meant to ease his soul from any states or problems he had gained since his arrival. He knew that he had probably got rid of all his mental problems. He examined the small noises from out of the room, the students still chattering and possibly bickering. He rubbes his eyes of all the evidence that he'd took a nap and walked towards the door. With a pull it opened and he stepped out into the northern dormitories heading out into the common rooms.

He made it to the common room and looked around, catching the opening on his left, few people were inside the training complex. He didn't have a lightsaber he could use like they did. Being without one made hm feel useless and naked in a way, but that was all about to come in time, He was sure of it. The lightsaber didn't gain them any strength or advantages in battle but merely shown how much skill and confidence, dexterity and attunement to the Force the user had.

He awaited for Luke's final orders, he had done everything he had wanted to do since being here. It was apparent that no-one else had anything to say to him, so he waited for Luke to come back and give them their first assignment, if there was one.

TAG: NorthDorm Adepts, Luke.

19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darius Balthazar

Slowly, very slowly, Darius got up from his kneeling position. Through the haze of pain and sheer will power, the adept managed to make it to his feet. At the moment, he didn't care that all eyes were on Vaughn and not him, the injured.

Each step he took sent shocks of pain through his system, but pain and will power kept him going. As he hobbled out of the training area, he nearly passed out, but his ingrained stubborness was not about to let that happend.

Still cradling his broken hands, Darius ambled about looking for the infirmary. Since the healing facilities were not included on the tour, it took him what seemed to him like excruciating hours to find it...but find it he did.

Medical Droids immediately came to assist him. Darius was vaguely aware of them by now. A few moments later, he felt the cessation of pain, then the welcome release of blissful sleep.

Tag: Anyone that noticed

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TJ - Obstacle Course

Britt looked around the other obstacle courses. TJ slowly made her way accross until she made her way to the first platform. She then turned, and watched as the others started.

Britt began after TJ had made it to the platform. Wren didnt look too excited. After TJ and Britt had gone across the balance beam, Wren climbed up on it. She felt like she would fall at first, but she paused, closing her eyes and focusing. Finding her inner balance and reaching out for the Force, she started across the beam.

TJ watched her carefully. She didnt want her new friend to fall and her herself. "Just take it slow." TJ called out, as she waited.

tag - BSSL, Marna

21. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    Name:Ryan Kidio
    Height:5'10"
    Weight:110
    Species:Human
    Personality:Mild Manered
    Attire:Mech Pilot Armor
    Homeplanet:N/A(space station)
    Biography:N/a

22. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Sorry Delta_36, but your not approved to join.

23. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Name:Rory-cind-tiin
    Height:6'4"
    Weight:170
    Speices:Human
    Pesonalaty:I Controll my anger and let my saberskills talk.
    Attire:Brown tunic with Leather over vest.
    Homeplanet:Rhen-Var
    Biography: Born on Rhen-Var Trained in the jedi arts by Yoda.
    When I was 7 I started my training on Rhen-Var then, at Courusant.My 7 years of child life were fun my friends and I
    would play in the snow all day. When I was 6 my mom died.Then My Dad took care of me.After my mom died I became stronger and stronger in the force and didn't know it til the jedi order found me.Adi Galla found me on one of her missions.Thats my bio.

24. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: You also are not approved to join, Master_Rory-tiin.

25. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Private Quarters, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

"Vaughn, what can you tell me about the experiments the Emperor did on you?" said Master Skywalker in voice filled with concern and curiosity.

The question held in the air for a long moment as regret swirled within Vaughn. Thank the force that Darius was alright... hopefully he'd find it within himself to forgive Vaughn. If not then Serratt would understand.

"Well the Emperor used Amulets and Tattoos to create Alpha. He liked to call Alpha his finest creation... the sum of everything evil within me. I'm also sure there was a little conditioning as I was mainly taught with with flashscreens." said Vaughn in a deep and disturbed manners. He rolled up his left and right sleeves to expose scars where he'd cut out these tattoos. "He also spoke of manipulating Midichlorians, whatever those are, to make me better." he felt like something disgusting was lifted off his chest as he divulged information that wasn't even in his dossier.

"I was trained to kill Jedi... I wasn't happy about that. Alpha did. SO somehow everytime that I was near the Emporer he'd effortlessly pull out my beast. It'd be like what happened earlier. Can you help me destroy the monster that lives in my head. I don't want be him ever again." he finished in a tone made of durasteel. Vaughn would rather die than become that maniac again.

All the while Alpha had been beating against his own set of blast doors. Raging insanely to kill the man who he considered to be his fathers' murderer.

TAG: Mr.Sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.