main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Just so you two newer users know, in the very first post, it says that this game is open only to the players that have been invited and approved by PM to play (rule #5). It's nothing personal about you. I can vouch for that.

IC:Wren Feli - Yavin 4, Jedi Academy obsticle course

"Just take it slow." TJ called out, as Wren started across the beam. Without a word or a nod, Wren continued across the beam, one step at a time. She made sure that one foot was securely planted on the beam before raising the other. About half way across, she lost her balance for a moment. Swinging her arms around a moment, Wren managed to not fall. It wasn't much longer after that when she made it across the beam. Wren took a deep breath, but felt good about having accomplished it.

"I really wish Mother had taught me Jedi stuff while I was growing up." she commented to the other two, looking back at the beam. "I understand why she didn't, but I wish she had."

tag - BSSL, Ktala

2. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Luke Skywalker -Jedi Academy, Quarters, Yavin IV
    Luke contemplated the information that Vaughn had set before him. This adept was most definently a project of Palpatine's. Year's later, and the damage was as severe as ever. It would take a lot to rid Serratt of this beast he was housing. But, Skywalker had faith that the two would be successful. It would take time, but time that Luke was glad to give to help a future Jedi.

"It's late, and you had better get some rest. I'm going to have to lock you in my quarters incase your.....darkside comes out. But don't worry, I doubt he will. Your strong enough to handle this, and it will only be a short while before you join me in the Jedi ranks. You all will."

Luke placed a reassuring hand on Vaughn's shoulder, and left. Tomorrow would bring the first official day of training for the class, and he, like many others, knew the Empire would be butting in quite soon. He could sense it.

Tag: HandofSkywalker

OOC: For anyone having any more conversations with the other RPers, please wrap it up. I don't want this to drag on, and I wish to start the training pretty soon. :)

3. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Quarters, Jedi Academy

"It's late, and you had better get some rest. I'm going to have to lock you in my quarters incase your.....darkside comes out. But don't worry, I doubt he will. Your strong enough to handle this, and it will only be a short while before you join me in the Jedi ranks. You all will."

Vaughn nodded mutely. He was acutely aware of his fatigue more emotional than physical now. He moved to a cot by a wall and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

His sleep would be fitful one. Filled with visions that he couldn't quite remember when woke up.

TAG: Sithy

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra had been watching Darius most of the time. Her eyes watched as he struggled to get up. He was in a great amount of pain and needed medical attention. Sierra pushed herself off the equipment and catched up to him. Sierra placed a hand gently on his shoulder as she did not want to injure him more.

"I think you need some help," Sierra had some words come out of her mouth.

Sierra was offering to be sure he wouldn't pass out on the way to seek medical attention. She would be there for support, comfort, or something. She could see he was in excrutiating pain and couldn't go off on his own

Tag: greyjedi125

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz
    Jedi Academy obsticle course, Yavin IV

"Just take it slow." TJ called out, as Wren started across the beam. Without a word or a nod, Wren continued across the beam, one step at a time. She made sure that one foot was securely planted on the beam before raising the other. About half way across, she lost her balance for a moment. TJ watched nerviously, until Wren recovered. When Wren made it accross the beam, TJ took a deep breath.

"I really wish Mother had taught me Jedi stuff while I was growing up." she commented to the other two, looking back at the beam. "I understand why she didn't, but I wish she had."

TJ looked over, her eyes wide. "Your mother was a Jedi?" she asked. "Wow. I didnt even know I HAD the Force until recently." she said, looking at her new classmate in awe. "But, we did have a Jedi from my people. She was a Jedi Master also." TJ said. She looked down towards the ground.

"Oh well. I guess we better head back. I could use something to eat. And Im sure ..um..Master Skywalker, will have us doing alot of stuff tomorrow." She smiled. She then lightly jumped from the platform, and using the other trees nearby, jumped from one to another until she was back on the ground. She looked up at the others, waiting.

tag - BSSL, Marna

6. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Kam Solusar

Kam's eyebrow twitched. This adept was wasting their time - time that could be used for Corran to learn techniques that could mean the difference between their lives and deaths. "Yes, I have," Kam said worriedly. "Corran," Kam said, with a sense of urgency.

Tag: Corran

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Jedi Academy, Yavin 4, Obsticle Course

"I really wish Mother had taught me Jedi stuff while I was growing up." Wren commented to the other two, looking back at the beam. "I understand why she didn't, but I wish she had."

TJ looked over, her eyes wide. "Your mother was a Jedi?" she asked. "Wow. I didn't even know I HAD the Force until recently." she said, looking at her new classmate in awe. "But, we did have a Jedi from my people. She was a Jedi Master also." TJ said.

"Mother wasn't a Jedi herself. I know she knew some things about the Force though. There were times that I saw her doing things when she thought she was alone. Until recently, I thought she was...magic. My Grandmother was a trained Jedi though." Wren noticed that it was starting to get dark.

"Oh well. I guess we better head back. I could use something to eat. And Im sure ..um..Master Skywalker, will have us doing alot of stuff tomorrow." TJ smiled. She then lightly jumped from the platform, and using the other trees nearby, jumped from one to another until she was back on the ground. She looked up at the others, waiting.

Wren reached out for the Force and followed, surprised that she made it without getting hurt badly. She realised that she could live up to the destiny started with her Grandma Gyeren.

tag - BSSL, Ktala

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt Beedon

Britt listened to the others as they talked about their families. He just stayed quiet. He didn't know anyone in his family was force sensitive, didn't even really care. He didn't really like his family as they were never there for him. As far as he was concerned, this was going to be his new family. So he might as well give it a chance.

"Oh well. I guess we better head back. I could use something to eat. And Im sure ..um..Master Skywalker, will have us doing alot of stuff tomorrow." She smiled. She then lightly jumped from the platform, and using the other trees nearby, jumped from one to another until she was back on the ground. She looked up at the others, waiting.

Britt watched as Wren followed before jumping down himself. He landed in a crouch with a soft thud before standing quietly. "I'm ready to go when you two are."

TAG: Ktala, Marna

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz
    Jedi Academy, Yavin 4, Obsticle Course

Wren spoke, "Mother wasn't a Jedi herself. I know she knew some things about the Force though. There were times that I saw her doing things when she thought she was alone. Until recently, I thought she was...magic. My Grandmother was a trained Jedi though." Wren noticed that it was starting to get dark.

"Oh well. I guess we better head back. I could use something to eat. And Im sure ..um..Master Skywalker, will have us doing alot of stuff tomorrow." TJ smiled. She then lightly jumped from the platform, and using the other trees nearby, jumped from one to another until she was back on the ground. She looked up at the others, waiting.

Wren reached out for the Force and followed.

TJ smiled, and looked up at Britt.

Britt watched as Wren followed before jumping down himself. He landed in a crouch with a soft thud before standing quietly. "I'm ready to go when you two are."

TJ was feeling pretty good about the place so far. She had managed to meet a few people, and even learned a few things. She looked up with a grin. "Well then. If thats the case."

She took off a few steps and stopped. Looking back, she called out, "Race you back!" And took off again running lightly as she made her way back towards the Dorm area.

TAG: Marna, BSSL

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt, Yavin IV

TJ looked up with a grin. "Well then. If thats the case."

She took off a few steps and stopped. Looking back, she called out, "Race you back!" And took off again running lightly as she made her way back towards the Dorm area.

"Hey! Hold up!" Britt yelled as he took off after her. The race was on.

TAG: Ktala, Marna

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - obsticle course, Yavin 4

"Race you back!" TJ said before taking off at a run. Britt followed. Caught a bit off guard, Wren started running after them. She tried to keep up with them, fearing that she would get lost if she lost sight of them. As she ran, Wren tripped on a stick and fell to the ground. She could not be left behind! Wren struggled to get back to her feet.

tag - BSSL, Ktala

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz

TJ looked up with a grin. "Well then. If thats the case."

"Hey! Hold up!" Britt yelled as he took off after her. The race was on.

TJ laughed, as she bounded through the area, using her natural ability to avoid objects, as she ran gracefully back towards their dorm. She smiled as she ran, enjoying the race, and no longer worrying about what might happen for now.

TAG: You guys!

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt

Britt was running hard, trying to make up for the lack of a fair start, when he heard something behind him. He looked back to see that Wren had fallen and was trying to get back up. Oh, well. Probably wouldn't have caught TJ anyway, he thought as he slowed to a stop and made his way back to Wren. Once there he extended a hand to try and help her up.

"You okay?"

TAG: Marna, Ktala

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz

When TJ looked back, she saw that Wren had fallen. When Britt turned around to help her, TJ stopped running. She turned and ran back to where Wren had fallen.

She had stopped smiling, and looked over concerned. "Im sorry!" she said as she watched Britt helped Wren up. "I would have stopped eariler, if I had known." she looked crestfallen. She then gave a small shrug.

"We better walk back." she said, as she waited for the others.

tag - BSSL, Marna

15. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Zukaam Guah - Northern dormitories, Zukaam's room.

Sat contemplating on past events on today, Zukaam managed to remain concentrated and patient for something to happen. Obviously, nothing was going to happen soon otherwise they would have mentioned it to him. He wasn't worried and sat reflecting on other things like his own attunement towards the living force.

TAG: Anyone - Just waiting for something to happen really.

16. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Yavin 4, Jedi Academy obsticle course

Wren began to panick as she fell. She'd been lost in a forest before, and it wasn't until the next day that she had been found. She was afraid that she'd be left behind, stranded on the strange planet that she didn't even know the name of. As she struggled to get back to her feet, Britt turned and helped her up.

"You okay?" he asked her. Wren took some deep breaths to calm down, and nodded.

"Physically." she told him. "For a moment, I...never mind. I'm okay. Thank you."

TJ looked back and saw that Wren had fallen. When Britt turned around to help her, TJ stopped running. She turned and ran back to where Wren had fallen.

She had stopped smiling, and looked over concerned. "Im sorry!" she said as she watched Britt helped Wren up. "I would have stopped eariler, if I had known." she looked crestfallen. She then gave a small shrug.

"We better walk back." she said, as she waited for the others.

As they began walking, Wren had several thoughts going through her mind. Finally, she spoke up.

"TJ, it isn't your fault I fell. There was a stick and..." she trailed off. "I'm a spacer. Born and raised in space. I don't do well in nature, not like I want to."

tag - Ktala, BSSL, anyone else?

17. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Tomorrow, at around 12:00 board time, I will be starting the first day of training, whether your still in a conversation or not. We need to get this rolling, and get to the point of things. So, 12:00 board time tomorrow, your first day of training will begin. :)

18. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC:I look forward to it, Mr_Sith. See you then.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Um, was that AM or PM? :confused: Waiting and trying to do so patiently.

20. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: My deepest apologies to Mr_Sith and all the other players I was RPing with. Unfortunately, I have to leave this game. :(

I simply have no time to post. I've been neglecting my other responsabilities. Not good. Hopefully next time I can do this right.

Have a good game everyone.

Mtfbwy,

greyjedi125

21. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC:I'm hoping a.m. I was here at the p.m. time and was greatly disappointed. I look forward to training. GreyJedi, I'm sorry that we're going to lose you. See you around.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz - Yavin 4, Jedi Academy Dorm

"We better walk back." TJ said, as she waited for the others. As they began walking, it was quiet for a bit. Wren spoke up then.

"TJ, it isn't your fault I fell. There was a stick and..." she trailed off. "I'm a spacer. Born and raised in space. I don't do well in nature, not like I want to."

TJ nodded, but she still looked a bit unhappy. "I didnt think. It would not be good if anyone got hurt before we start training tomorrow." she said with a sigh. "Guess, I gotta get used to thinking abou stuff like that." she said quietly. After a bit, she smiled. "I'll just have to look forward to a remach tomorrow."

They walked back to their dorms. Once there, TJ waved to Britt and Wren. She headed for her room, and then fell asleep, excited about what the new day would bring.

tag - Marna, BSSL, anyone else?

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Yavin 4, Jedi Academy, heading for North Dorms

"We better walk back." TJ said, as she waited for the others. As they began walking, it was quiet for a bit.

"TJ, it isn't your fault I fell. There was a stick and..." Wren trailed off. "I'm a spacer. Born and raised in space. I don't do well in nature, not like I want to."

TJ nodded, but she still looked a bit unhappy. "I didnt think. It would not be good if anyone got hurt before we start training tomorrow." she said with a sigh. "Guess, I gotta get used to thinking abou stuff like that." she said quietly. After a bit, she smiled. "I'll just have to look forward to a rematch tomorrow."

Wren smiled. "As long as I have fair warning, bring it on."

They walked back to their dorms. Once there, TJ waved to Britt and Wren. As TJ went to her room, Wren spoke to Britt.

"I, want to thank you, Britt. For coming back to me. I, uh, thank you." she ended abruptly. She ran to her own room and closed the door behind her. For a while, Wren sat on her bed, the painful memory returning. As the fear began to rise in her, she sat on the floor in a meditative posture. She'd learned from her mother, who had learned from Wren's grandmother, how to calm her emotions when they threatened to take over. She didn't know at the time that what she was doing was reaching out for the Force. In time, she'd found her center once again.

Finally when she had pushed her past back in the past, she got to her feet and climbed into bed.

tag - Ktala, BSSL, anyone

24. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra helped Darius to the medical center in the academy. After tending to her friend, she headed out. There was nothing for her to do now but wait for Darius to be better or training to begin. It would shortly soon. Her eyes searched about as she paced through the halls once again. Her arms swayed beside her, and she breathed calmly. Darius with Vaughn and Jeff were the only people she had made aquaitances with so far. She only wondered who else she would be meeting.

Sierra's mind wandered and she was thinking of how this year would be if already a demon possessed Vaughn's body. It would be quite enthralling and full of much more emotional rollercoasters. She only helped she wouldn't make herself a victim to others now.

Tag: Jeff, whoever

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt, Yavin IV, North Dorms

Britt had followed them back to the dorms. This probably wasn't going to be such a bad place after all.

Once there, TJ waved to Britt and Wren. As TJ went to her room, Wren spoke to Britt.

"I, want to thank you, Britt. For coming back to me. I, uh, thank you." she ended abruptly. She ran to her own room and closed the door behind her.

Britt stood there, a tad bit shocked. He hadn't expected a thank you past what had already been said outside. And for her to run off like that, he shook his head, trying to figure it all out. He wondered what could've caused that reaction and hoped nothing was wrong. That was strange, but I guess I can ask about it tomorrow, he thought to himself. Perhaps it was better for her to deal with it herself tonight. With a deep sigh he trudged off to his own room and went to sleep.

TAG: Anyone

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.