main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I'm really sorry about yesterday everyone, my grandma and cousin came down from Illinois (I live in Nevada) and it completely slipped my mind. I didn't have any time to put down a quality post.

And greyjedi, I am sorry that you don't have enough time to continue posting. If any space opens up, you can come back anytime. :)

IC: Luke Skywalker -Jedi Academy, Dormitories, Yavin IV
    It had been a tireless night for Luke. Fickle and ridiculous worries clouded his mind. Vaughn turning to the darkside, and attacking the fellow adepts was at the height of his mind. The brash, headstrong Kyp Durron was a concern, as was Kam Solusar, the ice-cold student who didn't seem to care one way or another about the welfare of his other Jedi brethren. Much would be placed upon the kids in their first day of training. As he walked down to the central dorm area, which was the birdge between the North and South Dormitories, he went through all of the topics they would evaluate that day. Fortunately, it was a sunny, cloudless morning, and that would mean they could begin some meditation techniques in the terrace. As he entered the central room, the students had gathered.

"Hello everyone, I hope that you all had a peaceful night."

He smiled, but most of the crowd did not share the reaction he had hoped for.

"Before I give you an outline on our first day of Jedi training-new rules: You will never engage in a sparring match, anywhere, Training Expanse or otherwise, without consulting me first. We don't want another pair of accidents like the two that happened last night. Because of said incidents, we have lost a student, Darius Balthazar. Let that be an example for all of you. I know the feeling that you must prove yourself to me, but bravado with a lightsaber would not impress me as much as you may think. Calm, rational, resolve must be used at all times here, as giving in to emotions like anger will take you down a path that will only end up in pain and suffering for all involved."

Luke paced to and fro in front of the group, looking at each student, documenting their reactions. As miniscule as a lecture like this may be to them, it would help Skywalker know which ones would need the motivation to become Jedi. He knew that every one of them had the abilties to succeed, but it would take more than that to graduate. Luke only hoped.

"Today, we'll start off with the saber exercises since so many of you showed the enthusiam yesterday. We'll proceed to the courtyard for meditation techniques, and finally, we'll work on our connection to the force. When we get to that, I'll explain it in full detail."

Before Luke took the students to the Training Facility, he decided to give them their first taste of what it would be like to become a Jedi in the galaxy.

"I don't wish to be a bearer of bad news, but I can almost guarantee that the Empire, and other factions will seek to attack, and destroy us. That is the life of the Jedi, under intense persecution from the evil in our worlds, to the life-long dedication to those forces as well. But, please, feel no fear. I can assure you that while attacks will come, we will stay strong, as Jedi do."

Once more, the Jedi Master gave a smile, but not wanting to be let down by what would be a disappointing reaction from his students, he turned, and began towards the Training Room.

Tag: All

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz

As the sun rose, TJ got up, feeling well rested from her sleep. She joined the other students for breakfast in the cenral form area. She wondered on what classes they would be doing this morning. She saw other students had gathered there as well, and she looked around, with great interest, as she sat down to eat.

Soon, Master Skywalker appeared. "Hello everyone, I hope that you all had a peaceful night."

He smiled, and TJ smiled in response. She was quite ready to start her training. She listened as he continued. "Before I give you an outline on our first day of Jedi training-new rules: You will never engage in a sparring match, anywhere, Training Expanse or otherwise, without consulting me first. We don't want another pair of accidents like the two that happened last night. Because of said incidents, we have lost a student, Darius Balthazar. Let that be an example for all of you. I know the feeling that you must prove yourself to me, but bravado with a lightsaber would not impress me as much as you may think. Calm, rational, resolve must be used at all times here, as giving in to emotions like anger will take you down a path that will only end up in pain and suffering for all involved."

TJ's jaw dropped. So thats what was all that noise and stuff she felt eariler. They...LOST a student? She hoped that they ment, they the student left...and not died. She was saddened by the news. Barely started and already, they had lost one. She was thoughtful for a moment, as she looked back up to listen to the rest of Luke's comments.

Luke paced to and fro in front of the group, looking at each student.
    "Today, we'll start off with the saber exercises since so many of you showed the enthusiam yesterday. We'll proceed to the courtyard for meditation techniques, and finally, we'll work on our connection to the force. When we get to that, I'll explain it in full detail."

She was glad to hear that, but kind of leary of the saber excercises, after what Master Skywalker had just told them. She sighed softly.
    Before Luke took the students to the Training Facility, he decided to give them their first taste of what it would be like to become a Jedi in the galaxy.

"I don't wish to be a bearer of bad news, but I can almost guarantee that the Empire, and other factions will seek to attack, and destroy us. That is the life of the Jedi, under intense persecution from the evil in our worlds, to the life-long dedication to those forces as well. But, please, feel no fear. I can assure you that while attacks will come, we will stay strong, as Jedi do."

TJ didnt know what to think of that statement, but she just looked google eyed. Well, she did know that some of what he said was true. The old order had come come close to failing. But they survived. And Master Skywalker had learned. And now, as their number grew again, so would they. TJ was sure of that.

Master Skywalker finished his speach and turned, as he began towards the Training Room. TJ got up, and quickly followed behind him, excitied to see what the days classes would detail.

TAG: ANYONE

3. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Zukaam Guah, Centre of the Main Dorms.

The sun roared through the academys windows, and Zukaam became potentially annoyed as it beamed into his eyes. He rose from his quilt and began covering himself in his garnments for today. His jedi robes were the only thing that actually made him feel like a Jedi at all, besides the fact of being trained upon the hands of Skywalker himself. He opened the door a tad and noticed the class bearing around Luke for the first assignment of all. Zukaam joined the crowd.

Zukaam wore a smile of interest, he sure knew Luke didn't have a peaceful night because of the tradgic enough events that overcame the group the day before.

"Before I give you an outline on our first day of Jedi training-new rules: You will never engage in a sparring match, anywhere, Training Expanse or otherwise, without consulting me first. We don't want another pair of accidents like the two that happened last night. Because of said incidents, we have lost a student, Darius Balthazar. Let that be an example for all of you. I know the feeling that you must prove yourself to me, but bravado with a lightsaber would not impress me as much as you may think. Calm, rational, resolve must be used at all times here, as giving in to emotions like anger will take you down a path that will only end up in pain and suffering for all involved."

He said, whilst taking a deep breath whilst clearing his throat. Zukaam stood thinking about the idotism of the adepts, thinking that even without the guidance of Luke that they could spar safely and without injuries being concluded, if that were the case then Luke may aswell not be here right now, because most of them were dumb enough to not heed his warning. Zukaam gulped and looked on at the pupils of the temple.

Luke continued, "Today, we'll start off with the saber exercises since so many of you showed the enthusiam yesterday. We'll proceed to the courtyard for meditation techniques, and finally, we'll work on our connection to the force. When we get to that, I'll explain it in full detail."

This wasn't a task that Zukaam would be able to participate in at all, he didn't even have a weapon with him like the rest of them did so the task would be impossible for him. Most of the adepts already had a weapon with them, so they would be able to take out the assignment easily enough.

Zukaam sure as hell didn't need another lecture, his father had made him witness the burdens of becoming a Jedi, being hounded by the empires elite's had shown how difficult it was to survive as a guardian of peace and justice within the force. He stretched and grabbed a glass of water on the table, a morning drink was always as refreshing as anything especially when Zukaam was parched after listening to Luke speak for what seemed like half an hour already.

"Luke, there may be a problem with that, I don't have a lightsaber to begin excersises with unfortunately." He stated, awaiting for Luke's reply to the problem.

TAG: Luke,

4. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Dormitories, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

The mention of Balthazar leaving, nearly broke Vaughn's newfound resolve. It had been his weakness that had made Darius leave the Academy. Vaughn could feel the eyes of some of the initiates lingering on him. Some with curiousity others filled with suspicion.

Luke paced to and fro in front of the group, looking at each student, documenting their reactions. This lecture was the first real chance that Vaughn had to fess up to his actions of the previous day. His entire aura was flooded with regret.

Vaughn felt the thrill of using sabers enter his mind. He was a very skilled duelist with the Vibrosword... his former master had spent much time teaching him the ancient styles of the sith lord's. However he had never been allowed to wield a lightsaber. Palpatine had seen to that. However insted of showing his excitement he resolved to not lose control of himself.

THAT was the reason he had come here, to do battle with the forces of evil... so that those incapable of protecting themselves wouldn't have to.

He began to follow the Jedi Master to the training room mutely. He had no right to talk to his fellow initiates not after the stunts he had pulled yesterday.

TAG: Anybody

5. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Kahsa Neebo
    South Dormitory, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

The sun?s light was shining brightly through the window in Kahsa Neebo?s room. He rolled over with a rustle of his blankets to try to escape its annoyance. The cold of the stone floor against his revealed upper torso joined in on the conspiracy.

Come on! I just want to sleep.

His put his right arm under his head as he lay on his stomach on the bare floor. He just wanted to sleep. Yesterday been one of the most boring days of his life. He?d met nobody except the immature teenagers and the two other Jedi-wannabe?s that were blowing him off so quickly.

I should never have gone up to talk to them. Well, too late now.

With a groan, the middle-aged human supported himself on his arms and sat up, cursing the sun and it?s partner for wishing him awake with so much fervor. He wavered on his feet for a moment and then rubber his eyes that felt puffed and thick from the deep sleep. He stretched and put on his Jedi robes, Dark-blue waving Jedi robes with a red border around the shoulders that form a boxed shape of his Jedi attire.

With a small grunt he opened up the massive door that led out into the hallway of the immense dormitory. The passage even seemed to be brighter as it seemed the sun was now dancing about at its triumph. The adept walked into the central room seeing that there were many of the students also walking in, some like zombies, some like perky small birds.

I hate birds.

With that, their teacher walked into the room and gave a small greeting to them all. Kahsa nodded in response and leaned against the wall near the doorway, crossing his arms and resting on his right arm.

"Before I give you an outline on our first day of Jedi training-new rules: You will never engage in a sparring match, anywhere, Training Expanse or otherwise, without consulting me first. We don't want another pair of accidents like the two that happened last night. Because of said incidents, we have lost a student, Darius Balthazar. Let that be an example for all of you,? said Luke whilst standing in front of the group of adepts.

?I know the feeling that you must prove yourself to me, but bravado with a lightsaber would not impress me as much as you may think. Calm, rational, resolve must be used at all times here, as giving in to emotions like anger will take you down a path that will only end up in pain and suffering for all involved."

So, somebody left, huh? That seemed? well he was probably a teenager. He?ll be back. It must have been pretty bad for Skywalker to mention that no unauthorized duels would be permitted.Luke paced to and fro in front of the group, looking at each student.
    Must be checking to see if we?re paying attention or awake. I?m ready?sort of. I could use some café though.

"Today,? Luke continued, ?we'll start off with the saber exercises since so many of you showed the enthusiasm yesterday. We'll proceed to the courtyard for meditation techniques, and finally, we'll work on our connection to the force. When we get to that, I'll explain it in full detail."

"I don't wish to be a bearer of bad news? Skywalker said, ?but I can almost guarantee that the Empire, and other factions will seek to attack, and destroy us. That is the life of the Jedi, under intense persecution from the evil in our worlds, to the life-long dedication to those forces as well. But, please, feel no fear. I can assure you that while attacks will come, we will stay strong, as Jedi do."

I?ve been running all my life. First from the Imperials when we left Coruscant and then throughout the Rebellion. I will learn the ways of the Jedi and then go find my brothers and sisters when I am no longer a threat to them anymore.

TAG:Mr_Sith, anybody else

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt, Dormitories, Yavin IV

Britt had woke up slowly as he was notorious for not wanting to wake up in the morning. It wasn't anything about want, his body just refused to get up early. But soon his mind kicked in and he realized he needed to make it to where they would be listening to Skywalker explain their first bits of training. He walked in and sat down just before Skywalker entered himself.

Britt didn't really respond either way, he was still a little too tired to both completely give the man a second chance and completely dislike him still.

Britt perked his ears up at this. Those sparring matches had resulted in someone going home? He wondered if it had been the one Skwalker had been talking down to on there way to the dorms. If it was, Skywalker probably already learned his lesson and didn't need Britt adding more grief onto it.

This all sounded reasonable to Britt. He knew that with Skywalker there the saber excercises wouldn't be given the chance to get out of hand. Last night's trouble was due mostly to the lack of supervision, he figured. Oh well, he was glad he didn't know the real circumstances and had stayed with TJ and Wren. He figured the three of them had more fun than the sparring people. That reminded him as he tuned out Skywalker to look around for the two girls.

As Skwalker went on about the Empire and stuff Britt didn't really care to think about unless it actually happened, he searched the crowd. It wasn't long before he found TJ, but he couldn't find Wren. He really wanted to know why she had been so abrupt the night before. He wanted to know if he'd done anything wrong.

As the students rose in order to follow Skywalker, Britt did the same. He was rather interested to see how this training went.

TAG: anyone

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

7. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra's eyes went wide at the news Master Skywalker presented that Darius was gone. She could not believe this and felt a shot of pain through her body. She was numb.

Great the only person I had conversed with and could've been great friends with is gone. Now what do I do? Become mute and just go through this training? Wonderful just as my life has been, dark, cold, and lonely. This should be interesting Sierra thought in her mind as she listened lightly to what Skywalker had planned for the day.

Sierra's eyes were glassy and she zoned out. She was still as a statue and had no clue what was ahead of her. She was lost and confused. Her face was calm with no emotion, but inside she was full of confusion and depression

Tag; Anyone

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TJ -- Dormitories, Yavin IV

Listening to what Skywalker had to say was rather sobering, but in a way, she was quite excited to begin her training. As she looked around, she wondered what the other students thought of what he had to say.

Soon, she caught another face in the group of students, who also seemed to be looking around. As they walked, TJ made her way over to Britt.

"Hi! Hope ya slept well. You haven't seen Wren, have you, by the way?" she asked all at once, as she grinned.

TAG: BSSL, anyone else

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Britt, Dormitories, Yavin IV

Britt saw TJ running up to him as they walked.

"Hi! Hope ya slept well. You haven't seen Wren, have you, by the way?" she asked all at once, as she grinned.

He gave a smile back. "Yeah, I slept well. But then again, I can sleep almost anywhere." he paused as he gave a chuckle. "No, haven't seen Wren." he added. "How'd you sleep by the way?"

TAG: Ktala, anyone

10. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Jedi Academy central dorms, Yavin 4

Wren had waken up abruptly and felt disoriented. Sunlight was shining in her face. An awakening she was not used to. It took a moment for her to remember she was on a planet, not on a spaceship as she was used to. She sat back and took a deep breath to calm down. She got up and dressed, then went to the area where everyone else was meeting. When she got there, Master Skywalker was already addressing the group.

"We don't want another pair of accidents like the two that happened last night. Because of said incidents, we have lost a student, Darius Balthazar." Luke was saying. "Let that be an example for all of you. I know the feeling that you must prove yourself to me, but bravado with a lightsaber would not impress me as much as you may think. Calm, rational, resolve must be used at all times here, as giving in to emotions like anger will take you down a path that will only end up in pain and suffering for all involved."

Luke paced to and fro in front of the group, looking at each student. Wren hoped he didn't notice that she was late. The last thing she wanted was to be thought of as someone who was late and didn't take this seriously.

"Today, we'll start off with the saber exercises since so many of you showed the enthusiam yesterday. We'll proceed to the courtyard for meditation techniques, and finally, we'll work on our connection to the force. When we get to that, I'll explain it in full detail. I don't wish to be a bearer of bad news, but I can almost guarantee that the Empire, and other factions will seek to attack, and destroy us. That is the life of the Jedi, under intense persecution from the evil in our worlds, to the life-long dedication to those forces as well. But, please, feel no fear. I can assure you that while attacks will come, we will stay strong, as Jedi do."

Wren knew well the dangers for Jedi in the galaxy. Her Grandmother, once she was told the truth about her, told young Wren about some of the dangers she had come across as a Jedi Padawan, particularly after Darth Vader had purged the Jedi Temple. Grandmother had survived, by the will of the Force. As they began walking toward the training room, one of the students spoke up.

"Luke, there may be a problem with that, I don't have a lightsaber to begin excersises with unfortunately." he said. Wren listened for Luke's reply to that, but felt someone feeling lost. She heard TJ ask Britt if he'd seen her, but decided to approach the girl whose feelings mirrored her own.

"I know how you feel." Wren told Sierra. "All of this is overwhelming to me as well." she admitted.

tag - Mertroid, BSSL, Ktala, Kalio_Dynkos, HandofSkywalker86, FlamingBladeSaber, Mr_Sith, anyone else I missed. (I guess it would be easier to say tag - all)

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra was completely off gaurd as she had been both zoning on her thoughts and what Master Skywalker had to say to all of them. Her mind shot back to the real world as she heard someone talking to her understanding how she felt.

Wonderful I think too much and now I'll be getting counseling from everyone, or even Master Luke which will be awkward for me I'm sure Sierra quickly thought and shook her head to stop thinking.

"Thanks," was all Sierra was able to get out of her mouth. She wasn't sure of what to completely say, thanks for hearing my thoughts and noticing? Sierra gave a slight smile and a nodd of her head.

"I'm just not one to start conversations with people, maybe listening and then putting something into it, but most of the time I'm on the sideline. I don't know, it's just so isolated. I see there are cliques already and I am as I've always been, a blue shadow wandering about," Sierra replied in a low voice as to not interrupt Master Skywalker or whatever else was going on around them.

What am I saying I'm starting to talk about myself. Tis isn't group therapy and no one is going to care how lonely my life has been Sierra thought once again in her mind.

Tag: Marna_Veign (Wren)

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    []Ta'izz[/b]

TJ walked over to Britt. "Hi! Hope ya slept well. You haven't seen Wren, have you, by the way?" she asked all at once, as she grinned.

He gave a smile back. "Yeah, I slept well. But then again, I can sleep almost anywhere." he paused as he gave a chuckle. "No, haven't seen Wren." he added. "How'd you sleep by the way?"

TJ smiled. "OH...Its kinda strange actually. Having a room thats pretty private. But I did ok. Was almost too excited to sleep." TJ answered his questions. Then she turned her head, as she heard a new voice. It was Wren, but she was speaking to another person in the group of students.

TJ shrugged her shoulders as she gave a nod. Looking back at Britt, she added. "Looks like today is going to be a busy day. Since I've never held a lightsaber before, I sure hope they put me in a group that has some new folks as well...." she said with a slight sigh.

TAG: BSSL, Marna, anyone else.

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Yavin 4

"I know how you feel." Wren told Sierra. "All of this is overwhelming to me as well." she admitted.

"Thanks," was all Sierra was able to get out of her mouth. She wasn't sure of what to completely say, thanks for hearing my thoughts and noticing? Sierra gave a slight smile and a nodd of her head.

"I'm just not one to start conversations with people, maybe listening and then putting something into it, but most of the time I'm on the sideline. I don't know, it's just so isolated. I see there are cliques already and I am as I've always been, a blue shadow wandering about," Sierra replied in a low voice.

"I've never really had many friends for long myself. The moment I would make friends with someone, we'd be 'there' and the friend would disembark. Or the ship would be loaded and I would have to go." Wren admitted. "Life's tough being a spacer. Then I find out my life as I knew it was a partial lie."

tag - ya'all

14. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Hey, i'm brand new, just started today and i want to join are there any characters left.

TAG: Anyone!!!

15. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Guess no one's here, i'll come back later. Expect me.[face_peace]

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra nodded her head to what the girl was saying to her. She didn't know if there was anything to say to what she was explaining, but it made sense. Sierra only hoped in her mind she'd make some friendships or something, or else it'd be quite lonely and she might have to speak with Master Skywalker or something. He seemed kind, but she needed friends around her age as well.

"I just hope we all make some friendships around here, or else it'll be quite lonely and dull persay, or the word maybe is depressing, who knows," Sierra spoke calmly and wondered when they'd start these things Master Skywalker said they were going to do

tag: Marna

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz

TJ looked around the room at the assmebly. So many folks. She was looking forward to starting her training. It was strange however, being an alien in a group with so many humans. Usually, she was just one of a huge group. It was frightning, but exciting in a way.

She gave Britt a grin, as she looked around. Wren looked like she was busy talking to another student also.

She hoped Skywalker would start the training soon.

TAG: Anyone

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Gah, thought I'd responded to this, but I guess not. Sorry.

Britt, Yavin IV

TJ smiled. "OH...Its kinda strange actually. Having a room thats pretty private. But I did ok. Was almost too excited to sleep." TJ answered his questions. Then she turned her head, as she heard a new voice. It was Wren, but she was speaking to another person in the group of students.

TJ shrugged her shoulders as she gave a nod. Looking back at Britt, she added. "Looks like today is going to be a busy day. Since I've never held a lightsaber before, I sure hope they put me in a group that has some new folks as well...." she said with a slight sigh.

Britt chuckled. "I've never held a lightsaber either. Maybe we'll be in the same group then." he added. He liked having friends, it was a relatively new idea to him. Usually he was constantly on the defensive, but he didn't feel the need to be here. For the first time in his life he felt as if he was safe.

Britt joined TJ in looking around. It was different than most crowds. Most crowds with this many species would have at least a few prejudices and eventually one fight. But there was no air of trouble here. No, this place just emmanated with eagerness to learn the ways of the Jedi. Britt couldn't explain it, but it was rubbing off on him a little.

TAG: Ktala, anyone

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Wren Feli - Yavin 4 Jedi Academy

"I just hope we all make some friendships around here, or else it'll be quite lonely and dull persay, or the word maybe is depressing, who knows," Sierra said.

Wren nodded. "There are always things that occupy my mind. So many stories of Grandmother and her adventures. Perhaps I'll share some with you some time." Wren looked to Master Skywalker. "I wonder when we'll get started."

tag - any and all, specifically, Mr_Sith

20. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I'm really sorry that I haven't had time everybody, but I've had camp, and it's been really hard to get a good post up to interact with everyone. If I have enough time, I promise I'll get another post up tonight, and we'll keep this going. I don't want to see it die, either. Sorry about the wait.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC; That's okay :)

22. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    OOC: Yeah, take your time. I don't think anyone is in a rush here, just note I asked you a question IC, I don't want to be ignored. ;)

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'izz

Britt chuckled. "I've never held a lightsaber either. Maybe we'll be in the same group then." he added. She smiled. She liked that thought. Britt joined TJ in looking around. All the diffrent folks sitting around, made TJ feel much better.

As they waited to find out how their classes would be broken down, she hapilly wandered around with Britt, listining in to various bits of conversation. She wondered how many students already had their own sabers, or had used one before.

TAG: Britt, anyone

24. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Well guys, to get this show back on the road.... :D

IC: Luke Skywalker Jedi Academy, Dormitories, Yavin IV
    As Luke gave everyone a rundown of the day's events, a few questions from his students arose.

"Luke, there may be a problem with that, I don't have a lightsaber to begin excersises with unfortunately."

The Master smiled.

"That's quite alright Zuukam. I thought of that, and as such, I crafted training sabers. But don't worry, it won't be too long before all of you construct your own. It's fun."

Looking across the mob of students, another question presented itself.

"I wonder when we'll get started."

Luke's cheeks turned cherry red in embarrasment. He had dragged on for a bit, and these were teenagers, afterall.

"Right now." He winked, and turned towards the door.

As the group followed, the Jedi Master could already feel the tension growing amongst his students. The loss of Darius was very tragic, and it was something Luke hoped they could handle. Some of them still felt alone, and isolated. If something didn't happen, it could grow into a very serious problem. The Academy didn't need a rift amongst it. It needed cooperation, and friendship. With an idea, Luke turned back to the group as they were headed towards the training expanse.

"Just a quick heads up everyone. Once we get to the training room, I'll be pairing you up. Some of the students may be strange to you, but don't worry, we're all friendly, and we're all Jedi. We can handle this."

Luke flashed a mishievious smile. As the largy body of force sensitives came upon the facility, he checked to see if he had everybody.

Let's hope this goes okay.....

Tag: All

OOC: I'd like to apologize to everyone for not getting on with this. I had a responsibility here, some things came up, and I let this slide. It wasn't fair to you guys. I go a lot of PM's, and they were justified. I'm sorry, and don't worry now, I'm here to stay. ;)

25. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    IC: Zukaam Guah - Training Expanse

Training lightsabers, thats what he wanted to hear, although the sound of creating and constructing his very own jedi weapon did sound interesting indeed. He followed the master, his walk portraying the exact style and the very sway of that of what a master were supposed to be.

The sour smell of moss hanging limp abrod the long, wide walls of the corridors, near the training expanse. Zukaams head switched to Luke, he re-assured them that the very rollercoaster of being paired up with another force sensitive adept would occur as soon as Luke could find the time for it to happen.

Several other students managed to control their inner feelings, as did Zukaam. He wasn't very nervous but on the edge about being paired up with over ten people of which only 3 or 4 he knew. Things would probably roll out and make sense very soon though and Zukaam just had to wait until it did, what exactly would they be doing, in pairs? If they were in pairs would it mean that they were working together or working against each other?

He knew which he would prefer, but it wasn't about preferences around this time, it was about feeling the thrill of suprise in becoming a jedi, the thrill was only the beginning of the very long road Zukaam would walk with or without struggle. Only time would tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.