1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: usually I have poor grades but i saw a movie about organization it was called "where there's a will there's an A."

Corran Horn IC: Corran waited by the shuttle for the others to arrive, this time there was no doubt this would be the fight of his life.

he couldn't help but think if he was ready or not...

Tag: ornen
  2. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    I return from my ship with R2-X2 and my porta-bed in my arms, realizing that X2 probably won't be meeting whistler for a while, because it probably went with corran to Yavin4. I said to X2,"Oh, sorry X2, but I just realized that the other droid is probably going to Yavin 4 with it's owner, so I guess it's just you and me."
  3. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    Ornen walked over to the shuttle, noticing Corran Horn. "You going too?"

Tag:Ki-Obi
  4. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana woke slowly, looking over at Corran and Ornen. She stood shakily, walking over to them. "Where are you guys going? What did I miss?"

tag: ornen and others
  5. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, Corran,Luke,Ornen, and I think Jack are going to Yavin 4 to retake the place. Also, Mara has to find more Jedi and Rally them to our cause. That's all I know.
  6. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana winced. "Well, have fun. Sounds safe..." Her sarcasm always came out in tight situations.

tag: ornen and all
  7. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack finally trudged onto the campsite after a long look around the planet. "I'm back guys, i sense i'm supposed to be doing something. What is it?" he sat down on a log to catch some breath and noticed Lana, "How's the leg doin' Lana?"

Tsavong Lah IC: Tsavong walked about the jedi temple looking over it as the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong finished settling on the planet. "These pitiful jeedai. They, along with the other creatures, depend on those wretched machine abominations too much. It will be their downfall," he said to himself confidently. He walked out to some fellow Vong, "For the honor of Yun-Yuuzhan!" with that he went to go check if the shapers had set up their residence on the planet and sent off a few worldships and a fleet to go scout the surrounding planets.

OOC:Sorry its been awhile, just really busy.

TAG:everyone
  8. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "Yeah, all four of us are going to go in and kill all the Vong single-handedly!"
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack nodded grimly, "Ah, so some offense is being taken huh. By the way, who is exactly the four of us? You, me, and who else? Lana part of the group too? Master Skywalker?" he asked as he got up and stretched.

TAG:eek:rnen
  10. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I wonder why everyone's been so inactive.

IC: I take out my electrobinoculars and look around the area for any hostiles, and I see nothing. I sigh, waiting for action.
  11. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana looked over at Jack. "It's doing a lot better. A little hard to walk on, though." She listened to the conversation. "No, I'm not going at this point in time, because of the leg."

tag: elu and others
  12. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack nodded to Lana, "I see, i don't want to see you hurt, so it would be for the best." He unhooked his lightsaber and ignited the blade and swung it around smoothly like the flow of a steady stream of water. "I'm ready when everyone else is," he said.

13. Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: sorry about the inactiveness over the weekend... where's Kai we can't go anywhere without Luke.

Corran Horn IC: "let's get going soon."

He looks around at the faces but saw Luke Nowhere "Has anyone seen Luke?"

Tag: Ornen Darth_Elu and Kai_Halicon
  14. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry all, been cut off from ISP over last day or so - plus, been trying to come up some directions for this RPG - as Ornen once said "all we do is sit around".

IC: Luke knew the students were looking for him, but he told himself he'd return shortly. He was back in the clearing near the remains of Yoda's hut. Unsure of his reasons for being here, he sat down on the edge of the domocile's remains.

Always in motion, the future is.

Yoda's words, fresh in his ears. He grinned at the thought of his old master.

"Thank you, for everything."

With that, Luke made his way back to the camp. He had a strike force to organise and little time to do so. He'd just needed to come here to see the place where he'd learned about the true nature of the Force for the last time.

Two minutes later, he was at the camp.

"Attention please." He called, and the small group surrounded him.

"As you all know, we're going to try and retake our home back on Yavin 4. Whilst this is not usually a method I would follow, I believe it to be a necessary movement."

"I've decided to create two strike teams, Jedi Force Sentinel and Jedi Force Gaurdian. I'm going to lead the Sentinel team; we'll be spearheading an infiltration upon the Academy in an attempt to take the commander of the Vong, Tsavong Lah. Corran will lead the Gaurdian team; they will serve as our backup and by the instigators of securing key points in the Academy."

"Meanwhile, Mara will be on a quest to gain more Jedi and allies to our cause. However, I would like to remind you this is all voluntary and you are free to go at any time."

"Now, we're going to need to organise the teams and I'm awaiting contact from Kyp Durron about rendevous in Yavin's orbit to gain more team members. Right now, if you'd like to volunteer for a specific team, I'll hear your requests now."

TAG: Everyone. Pick a team - Either Sentinel (attack force) Gaurdian (defense team).

Goo_Child - our numbers are a bit small; if you're not opposed to it, i'd like to take control of some other characters from the NJO, namely Kyp Durron, Anakin Solo and perhaps another of my own chosing if that's alright?
  15. picciami Jedi Master

star 4
    "Master Skywalker? Could I go with Mara, as I'm not particularly useful at the moment? I can't walk very well, as you know, due to lack of oxygen to my legs when I have premonitions. I could help Mara, because I'm good with computers. I know she is, but another computer person can't help." Alyson said, now sitting with the rest of the Jedi.

Tag: Somebody please include me! I guess I would tag whoever's playing luke.
  16. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "I'm going Sentinel!"
  17. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Luke placed a hand on Alyson's shoulder.

"I'm sure Mara would be happy to have you. Perhaps you can't help us as much on the battlefield, but I don't doubt for a second that you're just as valuable as anyone else here."

He grinned, and realised that Ben Kenobi had probably once smiled at him the same way as he regarded the young girl in front of him now.

Luke turned to Ornen.

"I'm glad to have you with me. You've proven yourself to be a cunning warrior and
    I'll need a lightsaber to watch my back."

18. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:Luke, before you leave, I would like to know if I could help Mara also. I would also like to keep contact with the team*hands him a holo comm-link*. I made that myself, out of a holographic image projector from a defunct astromech droid. Good luck, and as you say, may the force be with you, and all of you.

TAG:Luke
  19. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    "In truth, I'd be happy to know that Mara's not going to be alone. Thanks for the communicator Kev. Take care of yourself."

20. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack looked at Master Skywalker determined, "I'm with sentinel despite risks, the vong should fall!"

Tsavong Lah IC: Tsavong left the Shapers compound pleased that they were set up. "If only the jeedai were found now," he said. He got a contact from a warrior telling him they were incading other planets now. "Good, take what is ours." He walked around settling down into his worldship.

21. Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Bummer! all with sentinel!! :(

IC:Corran looks around surprised "anyone for
    Guardian?,If not I'm on my own."

He looks around for one person to stand out and say guardian.

Tag: Anyone????
  22. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    I would be honored to have you two with me, But Luke where will I go and find Jedi to help us? Just be careful I don't want to lose you.
  23. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: should i go with mara as well? or am i staying here and chillin'...
  24. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:Mara, we could go to another planet in my starship, the Crimson Dart. As it being a Firespray-31, it holds 5 people. Anyways, I need a gunner, will you do that job if we are to go? I also have given Luke a holo-comm-link that communicates with mine. Plus, X2 right here can serve as a backup. *X2 chirps.*

TAG:Mara
  25. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well," Ornen said, "While I am quite eager to get on with the offensive, I can see where I am needed most. I'm switching to Guardian."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.