main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Tsavong Lah IC: Tsavong walked around in his worldship, "The gods are with this today and will be everyday!" he said to his warriors. "Now lets get ready to conquer the rest of this galaxy that is rightfully ours!" he added.

Jack Enac IC: Jack strolled around the forest of Yavin Four thinking to himself about the crisis at hand, the Yuuzhan Vong. "Darn Vong! They're destroying everyone's life, especially Ithor and Chewie.." he cursed sadly, as he came upon a stream. "Maybe a swim should take my mind off things for awhile." he told himself. He took off some clothes and slipped into the river.

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Is Jaina still with the Rogues at this point? I don't remember

Jaina sensed her brother's unease from her cabin. She had to say that she shared it. Chewie was gone and Dad seemed to be slowly loosing it.

Life was not fair, whoever had said it was had been horribly mistaken.

She reached out to her brother //You alright?//

3. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana sighed as she worked on the fruit she was eating. The galaxy is falling apart around me.

She thought back on past events. Ithor, that beautiful, lush planet... destroyed. She was quiet upset by this fact. Ithor had been a picturesque planet, and the Ithorians were very peaceful. Now there entire way of life was gone...

She stood up and headed back to her quarters.

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I'll be fine he sent back to her. They had always shared a twin bond and it was times like this that he was glad he had it.

ooc: She quit in BP I think because I remember her being blind. So she is still with the squadren

5. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja awoke from his ritual meditation, something practiced by the Jedi of old...........he stood and walked outside of his chambers......

6. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    OCC: I'll be a baddie too!

Name: Nier'al
    Sex: Female
    Side: Yuuzhan Vong commander
    The Force: No
    Weapons: Amphistaff and other Yuuzhan Vong weapons.

Elfsheen IC: Elfsheen walked through the Hangar bay where she had just landed her ship, coming back from a long-time mission on the edges of the Unknown Regions. From there she had heard about the new invaders called the Yuuzhan Vong. On her way back to the academy she had felt the massive loss of live. She'd aided several planets in their evacuation. Now she was back at the academy.

She felt the emotions of the Jedi swirl around her. She could feel the many different emotions. Some scared her, they were so close to the dark side, but most were the ripping pain of loss.

"Something needs to be done," she murmured under her breath. "But first I have to speak to Master Skywalk about what I have seen, she thought

TAG: anybody

Nier'al IC: Nier'al watched the planet from his worldship with anger. "How dare they, those incompetent Jeddai " he spat to no-one in particular. They will not interfere with my plans again. A small smile spread across his face, certainly not with my new plan. "Ty'on," he called to the warrior in the corner, "We'll begin immediately, make sure everything is ready,"

TAG: Any baddie around.

7. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Can I be a Bounty Hunter?

8. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Can I take the part of Mara JAde Skywalker?

9. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I'd like to play Luke if the part is still available, Goo_Child.

10. ancient_power

ancient_power Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Rotinim Noinim
    Sex: Male
    Side:none
    The Force: No
    species:Tusken Raider
    Wepion:Tusken shotgun

11. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Kai, Padme, take them there yours!

12. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    "Elfsheen? Have you seen master skywalker? I saw something today on this planet (where are we?) and I thought he might want to know about it."

Tag: Elfsheen or Kai_Halicon

13. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC; Thanks

IC: Jaina Solo

Jaina nodded to herself, she knew that Jacen would be fine. Force knew that they would figure out something .

But a question nagged at her.

//Jacen, do you think it would help at all if I asked for some leave time and stayed with you and Dad?//

TAG: Jacen

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    I'm not sure.

Tag: Jaina

15. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: I think we're on Yavin Four. That's what I'm assuming.

IC: Up here, in the upper levels of his Jedi Academy was were Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master and originator of the New Jedi Order found the most comfort when meditating. There had been much to ponder lately, the destrustion caused by the Vong, and the passing of his old and dear friend, Chewbacca had only fueled Skywalker's intensity to find answers in the Force.

He sat, cross legged, staring out across the Yavin plains. He was clad in his blackest cloak and his costume was the same one he'd worn during his time with the cloned Emperor Palpatine several years back. Though he remained optimistic to the outcome of the NR/Vong war, his external appearance was worn in mouring of Chewie's death.

Skywalker was older now, no longer the teenager who dreamed of starfighters and seein the cosmos. Well into his forties, Luke still maintained a youthfulness about him, contrast by the slight shots of grey in his much shorter hair and his eyes, which had seem more hardship than anyone should have to.

The Force called to him, his connection strong as ever.

Someone was coming to see him....

He wondered where Mara was and how Jaina and Jacen were doing after Chewie's death...

OOC: Will we have anyone playing Anakin, Leia or any of the other NJO characters?

16. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I am right behind you farmboy, Just turn around and you will see me. Besides someone is looking for you I believe. About the Jania and Jacen I talked to them and they are upset but they seem all right.

17. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    OCC: Off you are at the Jedi Academy, then you are on Yavin Four yes.

IC: "Hello Alyson, it's good to see you again, I trust you've been well?" She looked kindly at the Jedi Knight, who she counted among her friends. "To answer your question, I have not seen Master Skywalker, in fact I'm not sure if he's here. I need to talk to him myself. Let's go see if he's here, underway we can talk about what you saw,"

TAG: Alyson

18. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Let's check out the observation level. He likes to spend a lot of time there. Did you have a strange vision?"

Tag: Elfsheen

19. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    "I agree, let's go there first. No I did not have a vision, I saw something on my way over, a matter which I can only discuss with Master Skywalker,"

TAG: Alyson

20. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana had left her quarters and was roaming the academy, restless. She drew her lightsaber and ignited it.

She stared at it with facination, memories flooding back. Growling in outrage, she shut it off and flung it against the wall angrily.

21. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    A voice comes from behind Lana

......Lana...............watch your emotions .....do you know why we regard our lightsabers in respect?

22. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana jumped and spun around to face her master. She closed her eyes and let out a stuttering breath. Bowing her head, she whispered, "I am sorry, master."

OOC: no, i don't know why! :D (that's a nervous grin, cuz i know there's a reprimand coming) i feel so dumb

23. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "I had a vision. BUt I can only talk about it with Master Skywalker. I'm not sure what I saw, but I'm sure he can help me. One question..." *faints*

Tag: Elfsheen

24. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Luke turned, feeling the familiar sensation of his beautiful wife's unique psionic signature. Mara looked as radiant as ever, standing there in the large ceremonial room of the academy, where over two decades ago Luke had recieved his first heroic declaration from the Alliance after destroying the first Death Star.

Han and Chewie had stood with him then, all celebrated as heroes. It seemed like such a lifetime ago. Hard to believe he was now the one more likely to be giving out the awards rather than recieving them.

"Mara. I'm glad your're here. There's something...elusive in the Force. I can pinpoint it. Have you felt anything strange?"

25. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Ornen walked the halls, angered by the fact that the Galaxy was being invaded but there was little he could do to help at the moment. As he walked through the corridors of the Jedi Academy, he passed by Lana and her master. Apparently he was not the only one angered by the galaxies unwanted visitors; the Jedi Academy was brimming with emotions that were.... Unjedilike.

OOC:Also, I'm new to these boards, and I'm wondering what you all mean by 'tag'. I have some idea, but I would like a good explanation so that I better understand these boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.