1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ruja Found himself in the training room.

He walked around debaiting on if he wanted to run through a training evolution.
  2. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: "Control?" Lana gave Jack a playful punch in the shoulder. "You know that is one thing I do not have."
    She looked over as Ornen entered the cafeteria. "Hey, Ornen! Over here," she called.

tag: darth_elu and ornen
  3. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    Ornen walked over to where Lana and Jack were standing. "What's up?"

TAG:correllian_chic and darth_elu
  4. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Tsavong Lah IC: "Initiate?" Tsavong asked as a initiate came forward. "Yes sir." Tsavong looked at the initiate, "Go find out who is launching an attack with their worldship without my permission." "Yes sir," said the initiate as he left. He walked to his warriors, "Prepare for battle!"

Jack Enac IC: Jack laughed, "Yeah i guess you don't. I actually need a little help myself, haha." He saw Ornen come up, "Hey Ornen how ya doing? We're just chatting about the Yuuzhan Vong and anything else here."

TAG:ceci & Ornen
  5. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ruja slide his robe off his shoulders on to the floor. his fingers slide across the hilt of his saber as he waited for the remotes to activate............
  6. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "You think we'll will survive this?" Ornen asked.

TAG:Lana or Jack
  7. picciami Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Alyson drove her chair up to the observation level to find Master Skywalker. "Masters Skywalker." Alyson said, leaning forward, imitating a bow from her chair. "I had another fainting spell a while back, because I had another vision. I would like to talk to you about it."
  8. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
  9. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana pondered Ornen's last question. "Will we survive? I don't know about that..." She made a face. "If I don't, I'm taking as many of those mutated b******s with me as I can."
  10. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "Exactly the way I feel. If the Vong win, things certainly won't be pleasant.... Even if we survive." Ornen replied.

11. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack nodded, "Things would be upleasant indeed. I just want to get hold of them and slash them to many pieces!" he said angrily.

TAG:ceci & ornen
  12. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "Too bad we're not exactly the first choice for anything important," Ornen said. There was little for him to do, and that made his anger worse.

13. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "I probably won't be able to do anything soon, anyway. Master Ruja's gonna incapacitate me..."
  14. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "What do you mean by that?"
  15. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana gave a small, half-hearted laugh. "I just got another 'you must control your anger' lecture, and I walked out on him." She grimaced. "That's why I've been getting these lectures. I am blatantly disobedient."

tag: elu and ornen
  16. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack laughed as well, "Well, you should be more obedient. I know its hard though. I've been doing the same thing." he laughed some more. He got up, "Well, i believe i'm going to go hack some tree now. hahahaha. Then i'll probably go for a swim, any of you care to join me?" he asked.
    OOC: I'm going to wait just a little longer before i make Tsavong Lah attack ok?

TAG:Ceci & Ornen
  17. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "Sure, I'm ready to go swimming anytime."
  18. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Yeah, I could use a nice swim." A predatory grin spread across her face. "And it's always good to mutilate trees."
  19. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack grinned, "Alrighty then. Let's go swim and mutilatethem trees!" he laughs. Once outside he finds an already fallen tree by the river he had swam in earlier and ignited his lightsaber. He grinned, "Let the hacking begin!" he announced. Then just that happened.

TAG:Ceci & Ornen
  20. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana grinned and ignited her own saber. Soon, the air smelled of burnt wood.

OOC: oh, i wish i could do this in real life! good way to vent the stress, you know? ;)
  21. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    As Ornen took out his anger on the trees, he wondered aloud, "Are we allowed to do this?"
  22. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack shrugged, "Don't know, but i've never been stoped before. It helps me release my anger anyway." he answered.
  23. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke wrapped an arm around his slender wife, strands of her red hair falling over his shoulder.

"Come on. Let's walk for a while. Clear our heads and talk to some of the students. We could both use a break."
  24. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ruja felt his padawan letting out uncontroled anger...............LANA, he yelled!

*The training room filled with remotes*

His saber jumped to life as it hit his hand! the remotes shot at him over and over......eah missing. Ruja ducked and jumped striking a remote. He could feel himself being consumed by the work as it engulfed him...........
  25. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana jumped and dropped her lightsaber as her master's shout filled her head. "Aw, man," she muttered to herself as she picked up the saber and sat down on an unchopped log.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.