main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Let's go and see if we can forget our troubles for a little while, Besides I think some of the students want to talk to you anyway.

2. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Let's go and see if we can forget our troubles for a little while, Besides I think some of the students want to talk to you anyway.

Question Does Luke and Mara have Ben at this time? And is Mara a master?

3. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC: haven't read any NJO in a while, but at this point, Mara is still pregnant, still a while to go before she gives birth.

4. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
  5. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    occ:This is before she is pregnat.
    Ok, someone's sig is making my thred long. Most dislike having to sidescroll. Please change your sig.

ic: We our on our way to Yavin 4

tag: jania

6. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    "Your master, again?"

Tag:Jack, Lana, or whoever else wants to

7. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana rubbed at her temples in a vain attempt to assuage the sudden migrane. "Yeah."

OOC: thanks for changing your sig, ornen!

8. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    "There are upsides to having a master," Ornen pointed out, "You have a better chance to see some action. Everybody's getting tense; you might be able to let your anger out on something other than trees. Maybe I could find someone to tag along with... I should ask Master Luke next time I see him."

9. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana glanced over at Ornen. "There are more things about having a master than getting to see some action, Ornen. I love Master Ruja. He's like a father to me. He has helped me conquer many of my faults. But, like any real father-child relationship, we don't always get along. And the child often gets a stern reprimand." She winced. "And that's what I'm getting today."

10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Jack Enac IC: Jack listened tothe two other jedi and nodded, "Yeah, guess your right there. Hmm, how 'bout we go for a swim then? I am." he said, as he took off some clothes and dived into the river stream.

TAG:Ceci & Ornen

11. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    His Peridox green saber cut trough the air as he deflected and attacked the remotes......

The only thing on his mind was his Padawan, he loved her like a daughter, and has taught her so much.............and how she will make him so proud........but if only she would listen..........

12. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    She watched Jack dive into the stream, and a small smile crept across her face. "I guess I could go for a little swim. But I'd better not postpone my meeting with Master Ruja any longer than necessary..."
    She removed a few items of clothing and slipped into the water, its coolness caressing her bare legs.

tag: elu and ornen

13. Ki-Obi_Windu

Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2001
    May I be Corran Horn? I really like him, He's cool.
    I have recently read Rebel Dream and Dark Journey and I'm finishing Rogue Planet

14. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Ornen slipped off a few clothing items before entering the water alongside them. "I never had a father... If I think about it, there has been little mentorship in my life. Few to look up to, except for celebrities," He said, referring to figures like Luke, Leia, and countless others, "A strange thing. It would seem that a Jedi would need a mentor more than anybody..."

15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    //See you in a few days then//

Jaina picked herself off of her bunk and started throwing a quick travel bag together. She tried to get through to Rogue Leader, but he was busy. She left a message and said that she would ba on Yavin 4 if he needed her.

Jaina made her way to the hanger bays and was in her XWing and gone in record time

16. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Meanwhile Mara and Luke were walking in the jungle and came upon some of their students Swiming, They look like they are having fun,Want to join them Farmboy?

17. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Luke grinned at his wife.

A tempting offer, to enjoy some leisure time with my students. However, they may feel a bit intimidated if the 'old master' jumps in with them.

"Maybe later. Jaina's coming, I can feel her on her way here. I'd like to catch up with her and see how the Solo's are going."

18. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Ok let's head back to the temple, And greet Jania when she arrives, By the way we have to come back later for a swim okay? She took Luke's hand and they started back.

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: i'm back! yay! :D

Lana closed her eyes as she sunk up to her chin in the cool water. "I don't remember my parents either, Ornen. They died when I was very young," she said quietly, turning over to float on her back.

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Ornen! please change your sig. It is making the page long, most don't like having to side scroll.

Were safe Jacen told himself as the ship came out of hyperspace. Then he felt something odd. It was like there were whole chunks of life missing. Like the Force was missing in some areas! He ran to the cockpit. "Contact Yavin 4, Yuuzhan Vong are everythere!"

The YT-1300 landed as the first troop carriers landed in the forrest. Skips filled the air. Yavin 4 was under attack!

TAG: Jedi on Yavin 4.

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Jaina could sense trouble through the link with her brother, she threw her ship into a higher gear. Hoping to get there sooner.

//JAcen? What's wrong?//

TAG: Jacen

22. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:Sorry, using crappy Mac at the moment. Unable to change sig. Expect it changed ASAP.

IC:As the Vong ships came down all over Yavin IV, Ornen had exited the pool and was getting dressed when a Vong warrior came out of the forest, ready for battle. Ornen drew his lightsaber, turned it on, and got ready.

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The ship dropped the 3 Jedi it had been taking to Yavin 4. Jacen, Lowie, and Tenal Ka jumped off the ramp and the ship took off. The 3 Jedi ran into the temple. "Yuzzhan Vong everywhere!" Jacen yelled as he ran down the halls of the temple.

24. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Jaina didn't get much of an answer, but as Yavin 4 came into view. She knew that the Yuzhaan Vong were here. And she was alone in her fighter.

Ok then, I'll be sure to cause some kind of dammage before I get to the surface

She raised her shields as the Vong opened fired on her.

25. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana jumped out of the river with lightening speed, lunging for her lightsaber as Ornen ignited his own. She spun to face the Vong, her teeth barred, a low growl rumbling from her throat.

tag: elu and ornen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.