1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Tsavong Lah IC: Warmaster Lah watched with slight glee as his troops landed and began their assault on Yavin Four. "This is what the Yun-Yuuzhan wanted for us, now claim it! Destroy the jeedai!"

Jack Enac IC: Jack saw the Vong appear ready for a fight as Ornen and Lana jumped out of the river and ignited their blades. He just gritted his teeth and used the force to bring a tree down in front of the Vong startling him, knocking the Vong backwards. Jack flipped out of the river and took his saber and ignited his blade without minding to put the rest of his clothes on. "Where is that damn Vong now?" he asked angrily as he noticed the Vong moved somewhere.

TAG:anyone
  2. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana glanced around, looking for the Vong. She slowly slunk towards, ignoring the pain of pebbles and sticks on her bare feet.

Suddenly, the Vong lunged at her from behind a rock, his amphistaff lashing out at her.

tag: elu
  3. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack saw the Vong lash out with his amphistaff and he ran in slashed at the serpent creature and pushing the Vong in mid air. He and the Vong landed in a heap wrestling with each other. Just then about five more Vongs appeared and ran at Ornen and Lana.

4. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana bisected a thud bug that one of the Vongs threw at her. But an amphistaff caught her off guard and slashed her across the left shoudler.

5. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    "We gotta fall back! We can't take six of them!" Ornen said as he fended off a couple Yuuzhan Vong, bringing his blade in to deflect a Vong blow and then bringing it back to deflect another, almost getting hit, deflecting another, until he deflected a hard hit that sent him flying to the ground. He lay on the ground, blade raised, as the two Vong Warriors approached him....

Tag:Anyone
  6. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack finally kicked the vong he was wrestling with away and grabbed his lightsaber and plunged his blade into the Vong's heart. "True, but there is one down and we are pretty much surrounded as i can tell! Lets cut our way to the temple!" He slashed at the Vong's head that hurt Lana and used some water with the force to confuse the sith approaching Ornen.

Tsavong Lah IC: Warmaster Lah looked at the battle and smiled and saw a fighter attacking his ships, "Attack that ship and bring it down! Get the coralskippers around that jeedai building!"

7. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Alarms rang and Jacen joined a mob of Jedi students fleeing out of the building onto the landing pad. "Get them to their ships!" He yelled.
  8. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    As Ornen got up he noticed transports beginning to take off. He reached out with the force, and sent out a cry of help to anyone that recieved it. As the battle grew more desperate, Ornen just fought harder. Blocking, parrying, striking, scoring.... It wasn't fair... The three Jedi had been caught off guard, and now they were half-dressed, fighting for their life, clashing sabers against amphistaffs with Yuuzhan Vong Warriors.
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jack Enac IC: Jack dashed through the forest with Ornen and Lana, away from the Yuuzhan Vong, or so he hoped. They were everywhere. He felt the cry for help from Ornen and looked up to see why, the jedi transports were taking off without them. He heard Ornen's thoughts just barely in his mind as well. As they continued to run, he spoke to Ornen, "No, it isn't fair. Life isn't fair, for its a journey with many trials, but you must take what comes to you, and deal with it!" he said then saw one of the final transports lifting off while he heard coralskippers from behind gaining fast. "We go to MOVE!" he yelled. Calling upon the force, Jack halted the transport lifting off and kept the ramp lowered, for it was beginning to shut, as Lana and Ornen jumped aboard the ramp and into the transport, Jack got as far as the ramp, where he was shot underneath his right shoulder by a thud bug. He dropped over the side and onto the grass as the transport lifted off again.

Tsavong Lah IC: Tsavong continued smiling at the battle, "Ah, the gods are pleased and are not delaying our conquest of this soil, which is rightfully ours. The jeedai are fleeing aboard those abominations. DESTROY the jeedai abominations!" He yelled. Just then he noticed a transport still close to the ground being stuck in mid air, he watched intrigued until the abomination finally picked up and started flying away. "Capture that wretched abomination that just left the ground, i want the jeedai alive," he ordered.

10. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ruja screamed at Jack, Ornen, and Lana to get down as he came out of the forest running............

His saber jumped to his hand as he jumped over the three, his saber enguaged with the sound of a Snapp hiss........

Ruja Charges at the Vong......knowing that he has to buy his padawan and her two friends some time.........
  11. picciami Jedi Master

star 4
    After having been carried aboard on of the transports, Alyson was struggling to buckle herself in, when she was told she would be needed in the back room, because there were small children on this ship. They had already asked Jacen, but he was in a gunwell, shooting at the Yuzzhan Vong and Skips.
  12. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:This is kinda beginning to confuse me.... Are we already evacuating, or are the ships taking off to fight the Vong? I kinda got the idea that we were evacuating, but it didn't seem logical as the fight had just started.
  13. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: yeah, i'm a little confused too. but didn't you start the transports, ornen?
  14. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: Take Corron he is yours

ic:
    Jacen felt a cry for help. He jumped on a swoop and drove into the forrest, only to have his swoop blow up because a snakelike spear struck it. He jumped off his bike and opened his green lightsaber.
  15. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Goo_Child did:
  16. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I guess its because there is too many Vong to deal with? I dunno. Goo_Child you decide whats happening with the transports!
  17. Elfsheen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OCC: I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while! I promise I'll be more active in the future. I've just been working on diffrent projects! So will ya all still have me?
  18. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: oh, well. we need to get back to the story, guys.

IC: Lana watched as Master Ruja engaged the Vong. She couldn't leave him to fight all five of them by himself.

She reached for her lightsaber, prepared to fight.

tag: jediknight88, elu, ornen
  19. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Are we on the transport? I'm still confused as to what's happening.
  20. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Now i'm confused!! I said we reached the transport but i guess we didn't.
  21. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    En route back to the temple with Mara, Luke felt the panic of his students and their confrontation with the Vong that had breached Yavin 4.

He turned to Mara.

"The students need me. We'd do better if we split up. Can you ready us some transport and find Jaina and Jacen? I'll try buy us some time."

Mara gave look her "i'll-do-it-but-i'd-rather-be-with-you" look and kissed him before departing.

Luke checked himself over once. His green-bladed saber was at his side and he was also armed with a blaster. With the Force at his side, he would be a formidable opponent to any foe but the Vong were far from ordinary enemies.

He ran in the direction of the disturbance.

22. Ornen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Let's just forget about what Goo_child posted on 3/7 at 9:23pm and on down.
  23. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    MAra Run toward the temple landing platform, and saw all the students getting on the ship s Take off, Mara Rushed to the JAde Star and fired up her engiens and concrated on Luke, She followed Luke's force signture and saw them fighting she fired her ship's blasters at them, Luke She said in her husband's mind all the Trainees are gone, Get the ones with you and jump on the ramp. Mara lowered the ramp.
  24. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke could feel the Force fowing all around him, vacant in areas that would normally have some form of presence - the Vong's inability to be sensed often proved to be their undoing, the black-holes left by them in the Force giving away their location at times.

However, as the Jedi Maste made his around the Academy, he could sense only the turmoil that resonated from the entire complex. The Vong were heedlessly attacking the Jedi and their numbers were growing quickly.
    Luke cornered the edge of the Massassi ruins that bordered the complex, his small but agile frame moving with a grace that belied his age.

This is Master Skywalker. The Vong are breaching the Academy. All students are urged to get to a transport and offworld - we'll congress in orbit and arrange a meeting point. DO NOT engage the Vong - their numbers are far greater than ours. May the Force be with you all.

No sooner than Luke had sent his telepathic message to all Force-sensitive beings in the area, he came across the tall armoured form of a Vong warrior, a large one, flanked by several others in the distance. Ruja was fighting them, aided by Jack, Ornen and Lana, some of his students.

Luke reached for his pistol and let loose a single shot. Guided by the Force, the blaster bolt struck the large Vong square between his shoulders, forcing him onto Ruja's saber. Luke used the Force to throw the Vong away from Ruja and the other Jedi before holstering his blaster.

From behind him, a smaller Vong emerged over the top of the ruins, amphistaff in hand. Luke's saber appeared in hand like fluid quicksilver and he parried the overhead strike the Vong attempted. Luke slammed the amphistaff into the ground and smashed the pommel of his saber into the jaw of the surpised alien before spinning around in a full circle and slicing his lightsaber across the back of the Vong's neck. The joints of the armour were slightly weaker and the green blade had little trouble scything through the Vong's throat.

Luke disengaged his blade as the dead soldier fell at his feet. He'd been lucky then - the Vong he's just dispatched was just a novice unlike others he's seen fight.

"Let's get out of here!" He called to the other Jedi.

Tag: Jack/Lana/Ornen/Ruja
  25. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lana heard Master Luke's call and turned on her heel, running towards the transports. She stumbled on a root, and an unpleasant crack reached her ears, followed by a searing pain in her right leg.

tag: all jedi and vong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.