main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Jack Enac IC: Jack took the clothes thankfully, "Thanks Master Skywalker," he said while putting them on. He sat down in a seat and buckled up. "This might be a bumpy road," he said to himself and the others for no particular reason.

Tsavong Lah: Tsavong reached the point where the last ship was with the last jeedai, but saw it taking off. "Do not let the jeedai in that ship escape! Get them!" he ordered. He turned to a warrior that failed in the attempt to capture Jack and the others, "For your failure, i declare you a Shamed One!" he bellowed. The vong hung its head and walked off.

TAG:anyone and everyone

2. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Luke left the hold of the ship and went to the small cabin unit in the rear of the vessel. He cleaned himself up a bit and changed clothing; replacing the black armour he'd been wearing with his favourite old black Jedi tunic, the one he'd worn when he'd gone to Jabba's place over two decades ago to save Han.

He found a spare black robe and put it on before going back to the cabin. He flicked on the comlink and punched out a line on an encoded NR frequency.

"This is Jedi Master Skywalker. The Vong have taken the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. All Jedi are urged to rendevouz on the planet Dagobah at the co-ordinates to follow as soon as possible. This crisis is greater than ever. I pray for a safe journey for all of you and May The Force Be With You."

Luke leaned back in the co-pilots chair beside Mara. He wondered what had happened to all of his colleagues and friends and family.

Han. Leia. Jacen, Jaina and Anakin. Kyp Durron. Streen. Ganner. Kyle Katarn. 3PO and R2 and all the rest.....

They would have to plan their next move with care and cunning.

3. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Mara read her husbands thoughts Jacen is on board this ship, HE is safe and I know Jania got your message, We are going to be okay, MAra said LAying her hand on his shouder, She sat down in his lap, what is Dagabough Like?

4. Ki-Obi_Windu

Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2001
    Corran walks up to the comlink to send a reply message to Master Skywalker

"Luke this is Corran i've got your little R2 unit here he was pretty beaten up but me and whistler are working on him now,He should be functional by the time we get to Dagobah."

Tag: anyone who wants to

ooc: Whistler is Corran's R2 unit right?? i forgot the name.

5. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    "Sucks being on the defensive," Ornen thought aloud.

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Okay a little confused, been away. what just happened?

7. Ki-Obi_Windu

Dec 2, 2001
    OOC: the vong have invaded Yavin 4 and we are fleeing to Dagobah

8. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Okay thanks

IC: Jaina Solo

I sharply turned my Xwing around and punched the coordinates to Dagobah. I sat back in my seat as the stars blurred together.

What was so important about Dagobah that we would flee there?

9. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Luke sensed Jaina's curiousity and called out to her with the Force.

Dagobah, whilst generally difficult to negotiate, is shielded from conventional scanning methods by the the thick layer of atmospheric gases. I believe that's one of the reasons Yoda chose to spend almost two decades there.

The murky little planet came into view as Mara pulled the ship out of hyperspace.

"Land at these co-ordinates." Luke instructed, relaying the position of the clearing not far from where his old master's humble abode had once been situated.

10. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Lana stirred, her eyes opening slowly. She looked around, her vision blurry. A nebulous figure was nearby, but she couldn't make out who it was.

She collapsed back on the pallet, closing her eyes and doing a bodily inventory.

tag: elu or jk88

11. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Jacen looked out the window of his aunts ship. He looked into the light of hyperspace.

12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Dagobah...nice. Great vacation spot Uncle Luke

Jaina sighed and brough her ship upto her aunts and caught sight of Jacen sitting by the window.

She waved

13. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Alyson saw Lana waking up. "Master Skywalker! Lana's waking up!"

TAg: Anybody

14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Tsavong Lah IC: Warmaster Lah looked around at everyone quite disappointed at their efforts. He snarled and cursed some, then turned on his heel to go thinking while calling after the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong, "Go spread out over the planet and set up stations! This planet is now ours!"

Jack Enac IC: Jack sat in his seat and looked over at Lana as people were saying she was coming to. He looked back out his window then took a nap when they landed on Dagobah. Even a jedi needs his sleep.

TAG:everyone!

15. Ki-Obi_Windu

Dec 2, 2001
    IC: Corran Horn

Corran steps off the shuttle, "So this is Dagobah, Luke! Over here, he's all fixed up."

Corran pays the pilot as R2 and whistler wheel off the shuttle.

16. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja catches Lana.....

[color-purple]SHHHHHHH......rset now Lana....conserve your strenght.....Call upon the force to help you......feel it all around you Lana......let it consume you.....let it heal you....[/color]

17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Can I Join in?

If I can, here's my sheet.

Name: Kev-Mas Colcha
    Sex: Male
    Side:New Republic pro-Jedi,
    The Force: Yes
    Force level:Master
    Lightsaber:Double Bladed Red

Can I use a blaster? If I can, it'll be a Merr-Sonn Model 434 "Death Hammer"

18. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Ornen's face was grim as he stepped off the shuttle. The Jedi had been forced back into hiding, and things weren't looking up.

19. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alyson asked to have help outside because she didn't want to use the chair. "Master Ruja, could I please have help? I would like to go outside to look at the land. I don't want to take my chair, though."

20. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    The landscape of Dagobah was much the same as the first time Luke had seen it over two decades ago. He'd been so young then, so impantient and lacking focus.

I hope you can see how far I've come Yoda.

Luke left his party for a while and wandered off after Corran returned R2 to him. It was good that the droid had been repaired and Luke was happy to have his companion back. However, he needed time to think and the best place he could think of were the remains of Yoda's old hut on the edge of the swamp.

It was little more than rubble now; having degraded quickly after the little master's demise years ago. Luke had visited here once since the Empire's fall and had been upset to find that Yoda's domocile had quickly diminished.

He saw down on the same log where he'd sat after countless hours of physical training and cleared his thoughts.

Master Yoda? Ben?

There was no response. Luke inhaled and furrowed his brow. He'd long ago accepted that they were gone now. Hesitantly, he tried something else.

.....Father.....Anakin?

And then, as if on cue, the wind blew at him from behind. It was not cold, nor warm but it seemd to call to him.

From the direction of the cave.

Luke shuddered. The cave, where he'd seen his own vision of failure prior to his first confrontation with Vader. Now, it was calling to him again.

Hesitantly, he stood up and made his way over towards it. Yoda had told him he'd not need his weapons in there, but he checked to see if his lightsaber and pistol were still at his side before he cast back the vines and took his initial step into the dark...

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Jack Enac IC: Jack got up and exited the ship looking at the misty swamp filled landscape of Dagobah. "So this is where Master Skywalker was trained," he said to himself. He hopped off into a shallow swamp and waded to the other side. "Odd place to hide," he talked to himself as he walked along.

TAG:anyone

22. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Ornen lay down in a makeshift bed he had made using various items laying around. It was mainly made out of sticks and reeds, but it would do. He immediatly collapses for the first time in a while.

23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    goo said yes!

Kev-Mas Colcha:Hello. I am Kev-Mas Colcha, Jedi Master.

(That's all I have to say)

24. Ki-Obi_Windu

Dec 2, 2001
    OOC: happy St. Patty's Day Everybody

Corran Horn IC: Corran gathers logs and weeds and makes himself a cozy little hut.

"If anyone wants a place to stay out of the water there is room for one more in here."

Corran looks aruond for something to use as a door. Whistler howls and bleeps.

"yes, of course I included you as a room mate."
    A bleep of joy comes from the droid.

TAG: anyone and everyone

25. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Master Horn, may I room with you? I only wish to be in a place where I'm out of the way and in a place where I can be of limited service, since I can't use my legs, and I need time to heal from the last vision."

Tag: Corran Horn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.