main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The new Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by jtshirley, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtshirley

jtshirley Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2008
    This might be more of a question than anything, but I am interested in knowing if George plans on finishing the Star Wars (Skywalker Saga) that he intended to from the beginning? He stated that he had enough of a story that would cover nine books/movies yet there has only been six. I know that these movies take a while to make and that the original actors are too old to play their parts again and also that GL said he will not finish the story (other than books or comics) as he began it by making another trilogy of real life characters in a movie, but I love the Skywalker Saga and the New Jedi Order, the Battle with the Yuuzhan Vong, and the defeat of Darth Caedus and am wondering if GL will finish it out with an animated movie or series that follows Luke and maybe Ben until their deaths? I am bored out of my mind (feel like I am stuck in hyperspace) waiting for the new books to come out and I am trying to feed my curiosity.

Inty Edit: I don't really know where this is going, but none of my guesses lead you to a place appropriate for SWC. Either a) you want to talk about a sequel trilogy, and we already have a thread dedicated to that. If you PM myself or horsey, we'll unlock and up it for you. b) Perhaps you want to talk about the books and comics that follow the movies. For that, there are existing threads in the Lit and EUC forums. Or, c) maybe you want to talk about a possible new series on TV occuring after the current movies and/or books/comics. For that, we have the Live Action, Clone Wars, and Classics (LACWAC) forum. Try there.

2. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    There will be no episodes 7-9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.