main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE NEW JEDI OUTCASTS - V. 5.0 - ALL ARE WELCOME - TOS MINDED

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by SECRETSISTER, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Oh okay. Those medical terms...I use to have quite a bit my self when I worked as an EMT-Basic. I miss those days sometimes. :(

What would you like to help with regarding aliens, Mitth? I offered to help Rally with his RIO position (I sent him a PM), but I haven't heard anything back yet from him.

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Oh, it was just a reminder of what we had talked about aliens a few months back and how you hadn't done one, while I rarely ever do a human. So basically anything in that regard, whether getting a better grip of some mental outlook or quirks of a race if I know it, or tips on how to play one with unique physiology if you want.

I keep pushing my own horizons with them by playing crazier and weirder species, the top of the wierdness perspective wise would have to be the Kobok with their three compound insect eyes and near 360 degree vision that I'm trying to do. Next, I dunno. Maybe a dianoga:p

Since you used to be an EMT basic do you remember any really cool extremity trauma cases that you've seen? I'm working with a group to create a presentation and so far that's the farthest that we've narrowed it to is trauma of the arms or legs. No specific one or type yet and I think I've wracked my brain and the google search options nearly to an inch of their life.

Speaking of Uni work, how's yours been treating you lately?

3. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    I might need your help then Mitth. Since we'll be introducing an alien race here...soon. Some of your knowledge might come in handy.

Per PERA, I really can't talk about any of my past calls. Sorry about that. But, I can probably help you find stuff online. And I can give you text book examples of different kinds of trauma calls.

4. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    That'ld be cool, thanks.:cool:

[face_alien_1] And I'm all ears and stomach like Droopy McCool when it comes to such things as aliens, but I think you have a pretty good handle of writing from a third person perspective on aliens already with what I've read of your stuff so far. I'll help where you think it might help, either way I'm not really worried at all.;)

5. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    Thanks dude. :)

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    De nada, the truth is the truth, what else is there to say?

Well I better head out now, so good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.[face_peace]

7. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    What's up everyone? :)

8. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    To answer your question up top that I forgot to answer Mitth, homework hasn't been bad lately. Just have one essay to go from rough draft to final draft and another make-up essay to start for when our class was canceled two weeks ago due to the snow. And some college reading to do. How about you?

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Been a busy week. Sorry. Off to bed.

10. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    That's alright Laine. :)

I got that rough draft to final draft done! [face_dancing]

I bought Clone Wars Season 1 today. :D

11. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    [face_mischief] Just stressing for a couple exams, three short paper write ups, and over the human hips being more complicated then I remembered.

I enjoyed a few of the episodes, but not enough to buy the pack. I think I got too annoyed from Jar Jar being in half the episodes I've seen.

12. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    I think I'm one of the few people who like Jar-Jar! :p I loved the character, I really did. :D

After our two newer players post, I'll move the game along. By Monday we're moving along in the game, post or no post.

EDIT: Headed to bed. Have a good night and God Bless. :)

13. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    Jar Jar was annnnnoying.

14. Sith Bane

Sith Bane Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 14, 1999
    Something you would know ALL about...

15. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
  16. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    I get to write a Star Wars essay in uni! I'm so excited! :D Oh yeah, I'm a nerd! :-B :p

17. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    What will the essay be about, Jason?

18. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    I'm actually changing my focus on it now. :p I was going to do it on Star Wars and Christianity, but I changed my mind. I help volunteer with the Denver Rescue Mission and I'm going to do my paper on homelessness instead. :)

19. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    That's okay. That's a good topic as well.

20. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    How is school going, Laine? :)

21. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    *Gets out cleaning droids to clean the place up. Starts helping the droids clean. Checks refrig and notices they need some soda pop and juice and food.*

I should go to the local space port and see if there are any deals going on for soda pop, juice, or food... [face_thinking]

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *watches Jason clean and prepare to restock*

Didn't you know Sel put a spell on the fridges and they restock automatically? Just close the door and open it again :p

*hopes into her rafter swing*

How are you doing?

23. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    Next time she needs to put a sign up to remind me of these things! I'm a guy you know---I can't remember anything! :p

I'm doing good Nat. How about you? :) I just got a job at a fast food restaurant this week and they're willing to work around my church and college stuff, which is great. Its kind of funny, because I got tired of not finding a job. So I finally told God I was going to work on Sundays and the next day I had a job that is closed on Sundays. Funny how God works. :p Speaking of college, this next essay is going to suck. [face_beatup]

I really want the Outcasts RP to reopen. :_|

24. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Okay, so I thought it was in the first few pages of this thread that Sel mentioned the magic-ing. But looking back it wasn't... however the first few pages did give me a laugh.

*goes back in time and changes last post to "hops" not "hopes"*

I am doing great. Doing well at work. They even gave me a key to the building. And... I've started writing again. Which makes me very happy. I may even get back to updating my diary fan fic that I started last year and sorta stopped posting the updates too [face_head-hung-in-shame]. Oh, and I've decided that it is a bad idea to get bit by the nanowrimo bug on the 20th of Nov. If only it had been the 20th of last month.

Patience young padawan. It will reopen.

25. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    I caught a nasty bug yesterday and I'm feeling like a truck ran me over. [face_sick] Other then that, work is going good. Had my second day today. I'll be missing the girlfriend's birthday party tonight, but she doesn't want me to get anyone else sick and I agree.

How is Bevan doing?

I miss the RPG still... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.