main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The New Jedi Trials Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ree, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Actually, technically speaking, there's no such thing as a British accent. :-B "Britain" refers to England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. You can have a Welsh accent, a Scottish accent, an Irish accent, or an English accent, but you can't have a British accent, because that would mean that you have all of those accents. :p

2. Shira_Adola

Shira_Adola Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2011
    That would be something to hear! You'll have to record that for me!:p

3. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    Not to mention all the differance English varients; Scouse, Manc, Cockney, Brummie, etc. :p

4. PirateofRohan

PirateofRohan Jedi Master star 3

Dec 11, 2009
    First, I know that, I was just repeating what I was told. Second, I actually have been asked if I am from all four countries. Though I heard my Scouse sounds more like George Harrison but my singing voice sounds like John Lennon.[face_thinking] :-B

5. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Now you're just nit-picking :p

@Rohan: I have no idea what they were talking about then. You just speak english like the rest of us

6. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    Right then, thanks. I knew they were nutters.

7. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Jedi_Corin_Daan Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 6, 2010
    Alrighty then...

Non-unJedi-like...Oh, ok, I got it. Yes, definitely Master. :cool:

Any how, sorry for my absence. My daughter was born on Sunday, and so I've been taking some time to be with her and my wife. She is so adorable!!! (Both of them actually, lol). But anyways, I'm back now. Anything new for me master?

8. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    Oh, congratulations!=D= As for something new, uh, oh! Building your lightsaber. Um, I don't really know how to explain it...could someone else help me out with that? For an example look at my profile, I guess:D[face_whistling]

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    Ree: I love nit-picking. :p

Corin: Congrats! :D

10. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Congrats Corin. It's a rare, but great sight, to see someone here with an actual life. :p

11. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    Quite right, lol. Congrats.

12. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Build your lightsaber using mark-up codes i.e. 0[face_plain]:::::::::::::::::::[o]::::||----------------------------------------------

13. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    A life? What's that? I think I used to have one of those. Once. I don't remember. :p

14. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Nov 6, 2010
    Thanks guys!
    Haha, yeah, I have a life fortunately. And it's about to get a lot busier I imagine! Lol

Ok, so Task #7: Lightsaber...

\/XXX====\=\=\/|o|/XXX\\ *.:**

[face_plain] .....:confused: .......

Hmmm....[face_thinking] ....that crystal should be centered...:oops: Oh wait, here's the problem. Ok, let's try this again.

*Whoosh!*

\/XXX====\=\=\/|o|/XXX\\-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!!:cool:[face_dancing]

15. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    A life? Sounds familiar...[face_thinking] Does it have anything to do with Leprechauns?:p

On another note: Amazing job on your lightsaber, Padawan. I think I might be jealous.

On yet another note: I went as John Lennon for Halloween. I had to convince the lads that mis-shaping my nose would not make my costume more accurate(they're of the belief that if I had a different nose shape I'd look just like him). Weird thing is they all look almost exactly like their respective Beatles. I'll have to post an outdated picture-comparison sometime. Is it at all weird that I can go from listening to the Beatles to listening to My Chemical Romance with no problem? And I was rambling again wasn't I? Did you know that laughing is contagious? X-Men fans: The only people who yell Hallelujah at the top of their lungs from a street corner because they received the DVD in the mail.

16. Jedi_Corin_Daan

Nov 6, 2010
    Thank you master. ;)

17. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Nice lightsaber Corin, quite impressive, especialy with it being your first.

18. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    COrin your lightsaber is freaking awesome!

Yeah Rohan I'd like to see that pic :p Why didn't you go dressed as My Chem?

19. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    We're saving that for next year.[face_mischief] We think we saw someone dressed as Gerard though.
    -
    HelloMyNameIsAwesome is in that group of four, you know, Dooku's Padawan? Yeah, he said he's gonna be on soon, life's just been busy. By busy, he means that he's been trying to buy a fez and a bow-tie.:p I realize that was kind of random, but I felt it needed to be said.

20. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    That I would love to see [face_laugh]

21. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    I second that. [face_laugh]

22. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks for the heads up! :p

On another Jedi-related note, who wants to duel? [face_mischief]

23. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    I'm trying to get Master to duel, but she hasn't made a move as of yet, so I keep circling and circling...

24. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    I would, but I can't risk damaging my perfect body, as your bodyguard I always need to be at my best. o_O

25. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    The batteries in my lightsaber died, and I can't find my secret stash of AA's. :(

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.