main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The New Jedi Trials Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ree, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    I was just reading that myself, funnily enough. And no, I don't think that it matters in your case, it's a new-ish rule so I dont think it should affect you. With that said, the council might have a differant opinion, although I can't see Ree being that harsh. I wouldn't worry about it. :p

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Okay, thanks, Master ARC. :oops:[:D] After the upset that just got sorted, I was concerned. However, both you and Grand Master Ree agreed to the pairing so I'll go forward unless someone PMs or posts here saying otherwise. :D

3. Shira_Adola

Shira_Adola Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2011
    ARC: Yes, you did make my sig. Feel honored :p

Master, I'm not even done with my first task! How many do you have planned ahead?o_O

Greetings, Windu!

4. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Hey Windu. Nice to see a new face here. I'm Padawan Multiplex to the wise and honorable Jedi_MasterSkywalker. I'm sure youll wind up with a master eventually just do the initiation task and grandmaster Ree will get back to you

5. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    Yay, a new initiate. We are slowly growing once more! :D

6. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Padawan Agile Horse: Just the 3. Considering the third requires you finish my novel-length fiction first, I'll stall for a bit with the other tasks. :p[:D]

7. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    *grins* And what happens when I finish the other two tasks before I finish your book?

8. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    Shira, if you finish that before you finish the other work then I guess you're going to have to wait around then huh?......Which means [face_mischief]

I get to kidnap you and have you do some work for me. :p

*looks all around at the other people's faces*

What? Can't have a padawan going all idle on us can we? You know what they say, idle hands are used for the devils work.....Or something like that. :p

Though working with me, I don't think you would be very far from that assumption. :p

Okay, okay, enough with the bad jokes. Bodacious Babe is going to go sulk a bit now :p

*goes down into the basement also known as her laboratory and plays with the dust bunnies in a corner completely bored and without a kidnapped padawan* :p

9. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    *exasperated sigh* Nadia, that's what your own Padawan is for. I have two Masters to slave me around, I can't have you too.

10. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Please tell me you're kidding, Padawan? If you're ready for another task before you're done with TMTH, PM me and we'll talk about something else to do in the mean time. Yet, I wouldn't worry about it as I haven't seen any task from you yet!:p[:D]

11. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    *smirks* I'm typing it up as we speak, Master. Btw, I didn't get your e-mail :/

12. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Good to hear! :D Of course you haven't. I didn't send it yet, Padawan. :p I'm still formatting Shades of Grey. I should get it to you tonight. :)

13. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    *blushes* I thought you'd said you'd sent it already. My mistake

14. PirateofRohan

PirateofRohan Jedi Master star 3

Dec 11, 2009
    Right, I'm still alive, just stalling. Oh, and HelloMyNameIsAwesome forgot his password so...yeah. He'll be back on after the Move though. If it helps, I've been teaching him the ways of the weird. Well, more like we've been exchanging techniques but...gotta go! *dodges blaster fire*

15. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Who are you?

16. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    *Holsters blaster* Good to see you again Rohan, I hope you are well. I havent seen much of your Padawan recently either.

17. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    Hey Rohan.

ARC: I just realized you trained Jammy!

18. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Yeah, out of all the Padawans I've had over the years, he's the 2nd to actually complete his training. Good student though, he did tasks faster than I could think them up. :p

19. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    What can I say? I was dedicated. :p

20. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    :eek: ARCpilot you trained 1511?!? Cool now I can see where he gets his over exaggeration and boldness from:p

I kid I kid

21. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    [face_shame_on_you] Can't do that if I don't have a padawan, now can I? :p

Besides, what fun is that? It's so much more fun to whisk other peoples pupils away. :p
    And who said I would slave you around? I'm hurt by that assumption.....You make me sad.:_| :p

22. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Hey Nadia you can call me either 711 or Multiplex if you so choose

23. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Interesting. [face_thinking]

May I ask about 711? I'm curious. :D

But of course, whatever you prefer to be called by I will comply. I may be insane and don't like rules, but I try my best to be respectful. :)

24. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    You are actually a descendant apprentice from the ARC line, so watch what you say. :p

25. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    I came up with 711 myself. It stands for 7 times 11 which equals 77 which is in my username.

@1511 how's that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.