Fanclub The New Jedi Trials Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ree, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey no need to mock meo_O You've yet to beat me in the arena
  2. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, but the same goes to you.o_O
  3. Cushing's Admirer Chosen One

star 6
    Now, now, Younglings. *Mentor Dooku looks at Agile Horse* I know it's hard, but even if you aren't being treated fairly it is still the moral thing to respond kindly, as much as is possible. :) [:D]
  4. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *grins* No harm done, Mentor. Just a bit of a good-intentioned rivalry.
  5. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Which I hope continues on the temp boards and the New ones. Hopefully by then I'll have had some lightsaber training of my own
  6. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *smirks* i won't give this up. Eventually I'll have a 'saber of my own.
  7. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I look forward to it[face_peace]
  8. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    I want to get more lightsaber training in, myself. Where is Brutus!?!?!?

:p
  9. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    Me too, I want to be as awesome as I used to be... So I can do my job as Ree's bodyguard. :p
  10. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    :D

Yeah I haven't heard from Brutus either :_|
  11. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    He's probably too busy watching Ohio State play in the NCAA tourney.
  12. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    My money's on Mass Effect.
  13. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Never knew Brent played video games much, but I know he follows sports a lot.
  14. Cushing's Admirer Chosen One

star 6
    Official New Jedi Trials Withdrawal Notice:

Hello, my fellow learners of the Force, while I have largely enjoyed the atmosphere of this game thread and it?s players, some of which I have befriended outside of it, I?ve come to the realisation that I no longer belong here. Perhaps, I never did.

This isn?t because I bear any player any animosity or ill-will, it?s because while I believe the intended aspiration of the Jedi Ideal is good, the Jedi Code is simply untrue, unliveable, and far too rigid. In truth, I agree more with the Sith Code upon deep reflection. I believe I even did a task in the prior NJT thread contrasting the two Codes and what I thought each principle of them meant. I am honoured that you permitted me that. It was enlightening for me.

I am not merely leaving this thread, I am essentially leaving the boards when they shut down for the move in a few days. I thank you for graciously accepting a disabled member with minority views among your number, guiding me to Knighthood. *Dooku nods to Ree and Brutus*

I fundamentally *despise* any conflict, especially external and recently I caused some great conflict within the game when I took Shira as a Learner without approval. I apologise. I?d forgotten the game rule regarding it and didn?t check. I was only meaning to assist a Masterless Learner.

I have grown progressively weary of the negative atmosphere of these boards and am going to largely withdraw to the shadows, at least for awhile. I, like many, also am wary of RL concerns and the great stresses that have been added upon me due to being active on this board, particularly over the last year or so, I simply don?t need.

So it is, that I, Knight Dooku, formally leave this noble Order with the greatest respect for its members, the guidance and friendship offered, and the fun shared. Be well.

*Dooku salutes with both lightsabers before relinquishing her navy blue one *for real* to Grand Master Ree*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, NJT:

Shira, here. I have also enjoyed my time here but recent events and realisations have made me realise that it?s too rigid here to suit my needs.

I?d just like to be clear that Knight Dooku hasn?t coerced me in any fashion to leave the NJT. I?ve recently realised for myself that I don?t agree with the interpretation of the Jedi Code. I also think that juggling 3 Mentors would be a bit much.

Thus, I respectfully join Knight Dooku in leaving the NJT.

Unlike Dooku, I am intending to stay with the boards, particularly being active in SWC.

Padawan Agile Horse
  15. Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Thank You for the kind words Master Ree. As for the next task I suggest we resume after the move as I won't be on much this week or next.
  16. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    You are most welcome!
    Good idea we will resume after the move. We can see if the testing environment will suit continued training. If not we'll wait for the new version- I'm so excited!

@ Shira & DD: I'm sorry to see the two of you go. I understand you are seeking other knowledge of the Force and wish you luck in your endeavors. You are always welcome to visit the Temple [face_alien_1] *bows*
  17. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    THE NEW JEDI TRIALS ROSTER *Updated* (18/3/12)

Grand Master:

Ree

Council Members:

Darth_Brutus666
    JEDIGUNSHIP

Masters:

ObiWanJedi93
    Qui-Gon Reborn
    Chuckles38 (honorary)
    ARC170pilot
    JediMaster1511

Knights:

DarthDragon164
    Nadia-Oomia
    Jedi_MasterSkywalker
    PirateofRohan
    Remi
    dewback_rancher

Padawans:

JediMaster_1977/Padawan Multiplex[/quote]Master: Jedi_MasterSkywalker]

MaraForever/Padawan RedMenace [Master: JediMaster1511]

Whitelight/ Padawan Twin-Suns [Master: Darth_Brutus666]

Padawan4687/ Padawan LockandKey [Master: JediMaster1511]

Jedi_Corin_Daan /Padawan Rancor of Ice[Master: PirateofRohan]

Prj1/Padawan Jie Jie [Master: Ree]

Initiates:

In the Unknown
    Mister_Master

Waiting on a Padawan:
    Jedi_MasterSkywalker

On Hiatus:
    MyNameIsAwesome
    ILuvJarJar
    The_Zeltron
    KotORBF2Female_Revan
    Chunkeymodest
    JediMasterAmanda
    masterjedi343
    Chuckles38
    Zadann_MaRanna
    StarWarsFreak444
    masterjedi42
    MaraForever
    Mississippi

Inactive:
    Dooku-Darklighter
    Shira_Adola

**One with the Force**
    Darth_Integral
  18. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    It's a huge shame to see you both go, Double D and Shira, but there is no point in being here if it isn't for you. I wish you both luck in the future and as Master Ree already said, you will both be welcome here any time, should you ever want to call in or ever rejoin our numbers. You were both great Jedi, may the Force be with you both, always. *Bows*
  19. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you Ree. I might take you up on that offer. ;)

Thanks ARC. I'll still be around if you need a medic :p
  20. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
  21. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Sad to see fellow friends leave the order you will be missed DD and shira.

Hey Shira I'm open anytime in the arena if you want to renew our rivalry
  22. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *grins and bows to ARC*

711: I'd like that. And maybe sometime I'll take you up on that. But for now, my Mentors think that, unless I'm in a lesson, it's best I keep my distance from dueling until I learn to temper my aggression and keep hold of my emotions.
  23. Cushing's Admirer Chosen One

star 6
    ARC, Ree, and 1977: *Dooku bows* Thank you for your kindness. I may return again in the future. :)

1977: Have you answered me/Thimen in the dueling thread yet? o_O
  24. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    Master Ree, with the move only a few days away I'd like to ask your permission to give me the responsability of archiving the history of our order. There have been many great Jedi here since Horax originaly founded the Trials and it would be a huge shame if any were forgotten.
  25. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    You should start with what Amanda did and go from there. Just wish I remembered where her task was on that. [face_thinking]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.