main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The New Jedi Trials Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ree, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    If I knew where to find her work, I'd use it.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Use the Force. Think. :p

It was a task, so it probably is in the old thread somewhere.

EDIT: You're in luck. I still have the link to the very old archives, and Amanda posted her work there.

Right Here

3. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Awesome work Gunny!

Thanks for offering to do that ARC it will be awesome to update the Jedi Archives :)

4. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Thanks Masters, it will be an honour to do this. Also, looking through the old archives, I can't beleieve I forgot I used to be Padawan to Master s65horsey.

5. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Whoa, that goes back a ways. :eek: Guess I need to read Amanda's work again to remember all of the old stuff.

6. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    I was just looking at the roster and noticed that I am "Waiting on a Padawan" and I'm training Padawan Multiplex. Interesting...

I hope this move goes smoothly, there is so much data that needs to transfer. May the Force be with them.

7. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    My bad, I'll fix that.

In other exciting news...

Jedi Council Announcement

Before the boards move to their new location, I want to announce something that hasn't happened in a long time!

The Jedi Council of the NJT have elected to appoint ARC170pilot to the Jedi Council. He has worked hard and is dedicated to the Trials as well as being a great role model for Younglings, Padawans and Knights alike.

ARC170pilot, we would be most honoured if you would accept the position of Council Member. You will become a leader and role model within the Trials, and as a consequence your behaviour and posts will be held to the highest quality (not that you don't do that already!)

Let us know your decision soon. May the Force be with you *bows*

8. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    A great honour Master ARC. Congratulations.

9. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    You honour me Master Ree, I will gladly take a seat on the council and continue to serve the Trials. I'd make a speech but I'm still increadibly hard at work with the archives. It's looking like it might be an over night job. Thank you for giving me this opportunity master. *bows*

Also, I'll have to update my sig later, feel free to have a party for me while I'm working though, I promise I wont knock on the ceiling. :p

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I guess that the Move will make your work difficult, Master ARC. And congratulations on the promotion. :)

11. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    My fellow Jedi, I fear I have bitten off a lot more than I can chew. Im afraid I will fail at recording the entire history of our Order before the move. I want you to know however that I will spend every moment until the forums are taken down, recording as much history as I can, despite it being 4:15am.

*Poses heroicly before stumbling away back to the library*

12. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    Translation: Someone has been hitting the juma juice and forgot what it was he was doing. :p

13. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    I've stayed painfully sober tonight actually, my old Padawan. Instead I've filled myself with coffee, despite it's discusting taste I need it to stay awake. [face_tired]

14. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Coffee is nasty. I usually stick to Diet Pepsi, myself, but I don't think the caffeine works too well on me. :p

15. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    I'm not much of a pepsi fan either. Also Id like to think I've earned my place on the Council now, as I've been so engrosed in my work with the archives that I didn't even get a chance to go to bed last night. :p

16. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Diet Pepsi is so delicious though.

Wow, that explains why you look like a zombie. :p

17. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Also, I have to say. I've only gone through the first half of the Original Trials so far, but I've already learned so much. I can see paterns in Jedi falling to the darkside, amoung other things. [face_thinking]

18. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    That sounds cool. I have to read that when you are done, it sounds interesting.

19. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Well I estimate I have about 9000 more pages to go through before the boards go down today. It takes me an average of 2 minutes per page. If I get half of the records done I'll be shocked. :(

20. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    :eek: You don't need coffee, you need like 10 consecutive energy drinks and a time machine.

21. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Also a long term power supply for said time machine, Im only on page 303, I really don't want to fail at this. I'm so tired I keep making spelling mistakes too. Direct your pity at me now! :(

22. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Congrats ARC on the great honor

Hey 1511

23. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    You know what I hate about the old Jedi? They filled about 50 pages a day. They really weren't thinking ahead. [face_frustrated]

24. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Congratulations ARC you have earned it! I'm glad to hear you will be joining us on the Council :D I'm going to need a new Spartan bodyguard as you will be busy now.

Wow you are really hard at work on that Archive! I didn't realise you were going through all the versions! Hmm a pattern of people turning to the darkside? That sounds very interesting, I'd like to hear your observations on that. Were you able to find and use what JediMaster_Amanda did for the last version?

And yeah, that's one reason why socializing was limited a bit more :p

25. ARC170pilot

Sep 23, 2005
    Thank you Master, do we know what time the boards are going down? I've been working for over 24 hours straight now and I still have a lot to do, wish Id given myself an extra 3-4 days. I'm taking notes every now and then, I'd be honoured to share my research with you. I haven't looked at Master Amanda's archives yet, Im saving that till last, I want to get as much as I can off the boards while I can. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.