main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The New Jedi Trials Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ree, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    Well, Halloween is coming up soon enough, so at least we won't have to decorate. :D :p

2. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    JediMaster1511 You're so bad. Master Ree should wrap your knuckles with her gimerstick for that. Lol!

3. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I'm being practical! :p

4. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    I just noticed something the other day.
    When I first joined the Jedi Trials I was a mere 14 years old. And I did notice that quite a few people were around my age as well. But now we are all around the 18-22 range, us older ones anyway. :p
    And that got me to thinking. WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME! XD
    A lot of us are in college. At least I know that I am. :p
    So that's the real evil here, school. :p

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    You can say that again. [face_sigh]

6. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    18 range? High School is the bane of my current existence! I've only been back for two days. I got homework for both those days.

7. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    But you're a newbie. You don't count.

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    I'm in school, but I study at home, and I make my own hours. However, I still get interupted by Darth Real-Life.

Btw, I'm 45.

*Pours some green liquid from Nadia's lab into Jammy's hair.*

Hmmm, I wonder what that will do. Good luck, Master Jammy. Lol!

:D

[face_mischief]

9. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    But you're 20 at heart right? :p
    I think that was a plant growth formula. Certainly does smell like it. XD
    How do you feel about being a real life Medusa, Gunny? :p

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Nadia-Oomia Yes, I'm 20 at heart. That wasn't Gunny, but Jammy/JediMaster1511 that now has green hair.I would never do something like that to Gunny, because I would regrett it for quite a while.

[face_laugh]

Jedi Gunny likes this.
  11. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    College is for losers, both in football, and in life. :p

12. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Pj, JM1511 is calling me a loser. :_| :p
    No cookies for you. [face_not_talking] :p
    Oops, I don't know why I saw Gunny. XD

13. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I got my own cookies! :p

14. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008

Now you see me, now you don't. :p

15. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    How dare you make your own cookies without my permission! [face_not_talking]
    I demand retribution! :p
    There you are, Gunny. I knew I wasn't COMPLETELY hallucinating. Maybe just a little bit, we all know I can be delusional. :p

16. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    You save credits on cookie dough?

17. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    But I is cookie master. :(
    Who do you think makes the cookie monsters cookies? It is most certainly moi. :p

18. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Padawan Jie Jie

Task 5, Star Wars Species: What SW species would you like to be?

Jedi Grand Master Yoda: "Go, I will. Good relations with the Wookiees, I have."

Han Solo: “It’s not wise to upset a Wookiee.”
    C3PO: "But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid."
    Han Solo: That’s ‘cause droids don’t rip people’s arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.”

Princess Leia referring to Chewbacca: “Would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?”

The name Wookee means “People of the trees.” Wookiees were a tall species who lived long lives. They also had retractable claws for climbing, and they were covered with hair. The average height of a Wookiee was 2.1 meters. Their hair color was different shades and in varrying combinations of black, brown and white.
    Their habitat was forests.
    Wookiees were descendants of tree climbing mammals.
    The planet of Kashyyyk was the homeworld of the Wookiees. It was a place with a terrain of mountains, jungles, forests, seas, rivers and lakes.
    The Wookiees built their homes and cities out of its massive wrashyr trees.

Thought the Wookiees’ vocal structure prevented them from speaking any other languages but their own, which were Shyriiwook, Xaczik and Thykarann, they possessed the ability to learn any language.
    The language of Shyriiwook, which is the most common among the Wookiees, was hard for humans to hear and understand, but there was one Wookiee named Ralrracheen, who had a speech impediment, and this made it easier for non-Wookiees who didn’t know Shyriiwook to understand him.

After birth, Wookiees grew rapidly, and within one standard year, they could stand without any difficulty. The life span of a wookiee was 600 years.

Despite their appearance, Wookiees were extremely intelligent, mastering advanced technology, even hyperspace travel, and were exceptionally skilled in mechanical repair.
    An old saying was "Give a Wookiee a knife and send him into a forest in the morning, and by evening he would have carved you a table to eat dinner on - and a house to put it in."

Wookiees had a fierce style of fighting. They prefered bladed weapons, like ryyk blades, berserkers and bowcasters over blasters and grenades.

However, wookiees did not need weapons to fight, because they possessed great physical strength. They could render an enemy harmless by simply applying excessive force. This deal- expression of combat was called “wookinate”.

Claws were never to be used in combat under the Wookiee Code of Honor. Those wookiees who disobeyed this rule were labeled a “madclaw”.
    The hrrtayyk ceremony was undergone by wookiees when they turn twelve years-old.

I would love to be a Wookiee. I love jungles and forests, and even living in treese doesn’t worry me at all. I think wookiees are beautiful. They are amazing too. Chewbacca stold my heart the first time I saw him in Star Wars: A New Hope. In my opinion, Chewie brought great honor to his homeworld of kashyyyk, as well to all wookies with his excellent service as Co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon and to the Rebel Alliance as a courageous and true warrior who stood for justice, peace, goodness, freedom and everything that is right.Yes, I wouldn’t mind at all being a wookiee, because I would be a sister by species to the greatest wookiee in Star Wars; Chewbacca, and I know the Force would be with me.

Minus the title and padawan name: 553 words.

I look forward to my next assignment, Master Ree.

19. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I own cookies..well I did until I ate them all. :p

20. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    ***walks in, looks around...pulls hood over head again***

Anybody know why netflix on my PS3 always pauses the video but keeps the audio going?
    This is getting annoying.

Oh, all hail the Jedi...Yada, Yada, Yada.... ;)

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  21. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Padawan Jie Jie

The Purpose of a Padawan

I believe the purpose of a padawan is more than simply doing tasks assigned to them by their master. It is also taking the responsibility of studying and learning on their own. Once that Jedi student becomes a Jedi Knight, they will no longer have a master, and it will be up to them to discipline themselves to learn whatever skills, or information they wish or desire alone. Listening to, and obeying one's master is very important, and so is doing the tasks assigned to the best of one's ability. However, independent study and tasks should not be discouraged, in my opinion, because I believe that it shows the maturity of a padawan.

There are so many creatures, worlds, species, beings, weapons, battles, ETC to read and learn from. Why do we moan, "Where is my master? I want a task to do." There is plenty for us to do if we just stop our whining and look around. It can be time well spent, and I'm sure our masters won't be one bit angry with us for doing so.
    Then, when we become knights, we will already be accustom to studying independently.

Our masters will return, but in the meantime, let's keep busy educating ourselves in the ways of the light. After all, knowledge is power, and we can have that power if we are willing to work for it.

May the Force be with us all!

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    JediMaster1511
    Cookie Master Nadia's cookies are the best.
    Shame on you for making your own treats and insulting her.

:D

23. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I am the insult master. :p

24. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Hmph, someone doesn't like me very much. :p

25. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Winter break is in the air, only one week left of school before the semester is over! Dare I hope that our most humble little thread will be bustling with activity for the Christmas season? :p

We must decorate! And I think I shall steal Pinkie Pie's party cannon just for the festivities. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.