main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New Jedi Trials Version 3.0**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    I've been acquainted with it in passing, yes. Not too thoroughly though.

2. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Ah. Perhaps you should take a trip to Wook sometime. You'll learn many things there.

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  3. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I used to help edit the Wook, a long time ago.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  4. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    You been there lately?

5. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    I stopped by from time to time, but nowhere near as much as I used to. It's a little more annoying to navigate now with the split between canon and legends now, but it's minor.

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Davak24 Excellent work, my young padawan. For your next task, I want you to write about all of the S W films you have ever seen, and describe the feelings that went through you as you watched each one. MTFBWY. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davak24 likes this.
  7. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Rainbow Knight Star

Thank you for this awesome task, my Master.

Task #2

I've seen all the original 6 movies several times. So more than others, but that doesn't mean I dislike them any less. I saw TFA four times in theaters, and loved each more than the first time.

Now to list my feelings for each one.

TPM: I thought it was a fun movie with some great characters and interesting plot. I also enjoyed the soundtrack and the lightsaber battle at the end is worth the watch, IMO. And I really liked how dark the ending actually is.
    AOTC: An incredible movie from start to finish. It's my favorite of the Saga. I've watched more than any other SW movie to date. From the Zam speeder chase at the beginning of the movie all the way to battle of Geonosis towards the end, always has me on the edge of my seat to this day. The soundtrack of course is awesome, and the PT characters, IMO, are at their best here.
    ROTS: A pretty good movie overall. I wish GL hadn't killed off Dooku so quickly, considering how he was built up in the previous movie. And I think GL should have given Padme an extended role, and not have dropped the unanswered questions from AOTC. Bit other than that, I like it a lot. The duels are awesome. The designs of the new planets are cool. Being a Jedi of course, the deaths of all the Jedi are hard to watch. When it's all said and done, it overall bridges to the OT just fine, I think.
    ANH: A classic no doubt. It started it all. A fun adventure that no doubt leads 3 characters to the journey of a lifetime. And The Death Battle is still amazing.
    TESB: A pretty good movie. Some parts are a little slow, but it's still great. Our Big Three defiantly grows here. I loved Bespin. Great design there. And the twist at the end is still cool.
    ROTJ: My favorite of the OT. I feel it's an exciting conclusion to journey of the OT heroes at the time. Vader's redemption is one of my favorite moments of the Saga. Extremely well done. And I love the victory celebration at the end.
    TFA: What can I say? Star Wars is back, and better than ever. As soon as I saw the opening crawl, I was finally at long last back in the GFFA. I'm so excited about the future movies in the ST. So overall, great film.

That was a fun task.

--Padawan Simba

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    **Bow**

Greetings.

May I please have your attention?

JediMaster1511
    You have stood by this order through thick and thin, and were the one to revive it when it looked as if it would die. Therefore, it is my great pleasure to promote you to the position of Council Member. I know that you will use your authority and power responsibly. Congratulations, and may the Light Side of the Force be with you.

Davak24

Excellent work, Padawan Simba.

For your third task, I want you to write a 1000 word story about your favorit Jedi,and Sith characters, and you. It can be humorous, dramatic, exciting, or whatever you wish. There is no time limit, so take your time, and do your best.

MTFBWY.

:)

9. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Thank you. I accept the honor with great pride.

Cleo Jinn and Padawan4687 like this.
  10. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    =D= Congradulations Master PB. :)

11. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Congrats, Master Jams. :)

12. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.
    As protestation of the EUC's closure, I believe we need to make a strong stand against draconian Management action. I have done such this day, in leaving the Sith Empire, because I cannot tolerate the presence of the thankfully ex-mod Sinrebirth one moment longer. However, in my last days as Sith Emperor, the Triumvirate had concluded Jedi activity was waning, and in need of revival.
    So let us take opportunity by its horns, and make a good thing out of catastrophe. Esteemed Jedi, it is my honour and privilege to announce this day that I have been redeemed, and as such, stand with you against tyranny and evil as a Jedi Master.
    Oh, but not any Jedi Master, oh no. Henceforth, as ordained by the Force and the people who really decide these things (coughs), I have been promoted to Grand Master of the Jedi.
    I look forward to working with you, my friends, to make the New Jedi Trials an active and fun faction, as it was in the old days.

Davak24, Mikaboshi and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Oh so you're now declaring yourself a Jedi dreadwar? April fools joke I hope because it doesn't work that way

Darth Dreadwar

14. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I go where the Grand Master goes, by right of might I hereby anoint myself the Sword of the Jedi and pledge to defend our new Grand Master until I become one with the Force.

Greetings brothers and sisters. Alright, hugs?

Sent from the old folks home

Darth Dreadwar and Jag4Me like this.
  15. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I can hardly wait for this day to be OVER! [face_frustrated] My Grandmaster would never in a thousand years approve of this... o_O

16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Nor would mine, this place would be much cleaner and there would be fresh made goodies everywhere.

Sent from Parts Unknown

Jag4Me likes this.
  17. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    You think us members of the Light Side aren't capable of making cookies? o_O Now that's a crying shame... I always did think brownies were better. :p

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Oh I am sure you, us, Jedi can make wonderful treats. They aren't granny treats though. ❤️

Sent from Parts Unknown

19. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Actually, you're mistaken. Such wouldn't be happening without my approval. *smiles*

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Jag4Me likes this.
  20. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Darth Dreadwar You are no Grandmaster, and even if you were made one, I wouldn't take an order from the likes of you even if you paid me! *crosses arms with a smug smile*o_O I will only follow my real Jedi Grandmaster.

Rainbow Knight Star and Falcon like this.
  21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    is it my imagination or is there a lot of dark side energy in here?

22. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I think it's coming from the bathroom.

Going to bed now, goodnight. Tomorrow we can go back to killing each other on sight again. :) :p

Sent from Parts Unknown

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    o_O uh huh, so that means it's coming from you right?

24. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Wouldn't have it any other way M'lady.

~bows gracefully with an artful wave of the hand, then disappears~

Sent from Parts Unknown

Jag4Me , Falcon and Darth Dreadwar like this.
  25. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Okay, that's just mean, Master Falcon! [face_laugh] Dark energy, sure, but I don't catch any strange smell coming from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.