main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New Jedi Trials Version 3.0**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Darth-Horax

Thanks so much. I enjoy teaching the about the ways of the Jedi.

:)

2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Luke Skywalker

Conceived during the Twilight of the Clone Wars, Luke and his sister Leia were kept a secret by their parents. Luke was in his Mother's womb when Anakin was a General in the Clone Army. During the Great Purge, when Luke's father became Vader, his mother was harmed on Mustafar. From there Padme was taken away from the lava planet and awoke to give birth to Luke and Leia before dying. Luke, only an infant was taken into care by Obi-Wan who had to decide were the twins should reside in safety, lest the Emperor find them. Leia went with Bail Organa to Alderan, while Luke was taken to his father's step brother and was to be raised by the Lars Family. From then on Luke grew up to be a farmer, unaware that he was the son of the Chosen One or that his family had a strong connection to the Force. Luke encountered Kenobi during Tuskan Raider hunting party. Obi-Wan saved Luke from peril and finally Luke began to learn his heritage and the ways of the Force. After the murder of his step parents, Luke joined Obi-Wan on a quest to meet the Rebelliuon and to save Princess Leia. After rescuing Leia from a prison cell, Luke witnessed the death of his mentor Kenobi. From there Luke joined the Rebels and was the hero who destroyed the Empire's Greatest Weapon, The Death Star. Luke then went to Hoth and fought as commander. After the retreat from Imperial Forces, Luke went to Degobah and learned from the greatest and last Jedi Master, Luke learned the skills of a Jedi, but because of visions left early to rescue his friends on Cloud City. There Luke confronted Darth Vader in a duel that revealed the true identity of the Sith Lord and forever changed Luke's fate. Knowing that Vader is his father, Luke escapes with his Leia, Lando, Chewie, C-3PO, and R2D2. From there Luke orchastreates a plan to rescue their friend Han Solo from Jabba The Hut. For seven years, Luke trains in the Jedi Arts and constructs his lightsaber on Tatooine. When the time is ripe and ruse set, Luke and his friends spring Han from the grip of Jabba The Hutt. Luke and his friends escape many perils and destroy Jabba forever.

Luke parting ways from his friends heads back to Degobah, to finish his training. There he discovers a frail Yoda, who is now at the end of his life. Luke is faced with the revelation of his father and more importantly, that he is the last of the Jedi. From there Luke aids the Rebellion on Endor and eventually ends up in the Emperor's hands. There in the Throne Room, Luke and his father Lord Vader duel each other. The Emperor nearly succeeds in seducing Luke to the Dark Side, but Luke resists in the end and then is nearly killed by Force Lightning. It is when Luke is about to die, that Vader picks the Emperor up and throws him into a pit. Vader is redeemed, Anakin is reborn. Luke speaks with his redeemed father in the hangar bay of the Death Star II and there Anakin passes away after telling Luke that he was right about good being in Anakin. From there Luke narrowly escapes the destruction of the Death Star II and joins the celebration on Endor of the Empire's Ruin.

From thence on Luke begins to reestablish the Jedi Order. He starts a Temple on Yavin IV and trains his sister Leia in the ways of the Force. Luke also trains his nephews and niece: Anakin, Jacen, and Jaina Solo in the Jedi Arts. Along the way Luke encounters the Emperor's Hand, Mara Jade, who is powerful in the Force. Luke convinces Mara to lay down her pistol and turn back to the Light Side. Mara decides to become a Jedi and the two develop a romantic relationship that leads eventually to marriage and a son named Ben Skywalker. The Dark Side rises It's head again in Jacen, who becomes Darth Cadeus. Mara Jade Skywalker dies in a sacrificial way. Luke and the New Jedi Order are banished from the Republic, in a imperialistic scheme. Luke and Ben find sanctuary amongst renegade Sith, one of whom Ben Skywalker falls in love with. From there Luke fights to keep the Jedi Order alive and eventually dies and becomes a Force Ghost.

There are many other details to the life of Luke Skywalker. This is merely a succinct synopsis of the major moments in his life. A great burden was upon Luke to save the Jedi and pass on the teachings of the Force. I have omitted the account of Dark Empire, for it is an egregious fiction that sought to taint Luke's legacy. Luke already was tested by the Emperor in the Throne One and prevailed. Do not pay head to the lies of the Dark Empire. Luke was a resolute Jedi and while at times blurred into Gray Jedi status to protect his loved ones and the Jedi Order, he did not repeat his father's mistake.

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  3. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    is that a clip and paste from Wookiepedia?

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Attention, please.

I am delighted to announce our next padawan master pairing. Please, join me in congratulating NJT Councilor Master Nadia-Oomia and Padawan Kato Sai. Enjoy the journey. May the light side of the Force be with the both of you as you teach and learn from each other.

Note: The Council has taken into account the four tasks completed by Padawan Sai, so he will have a lesser number of tasks to complete.

Nadia-Oomia Kato Sai

5. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    If you need me I will be meditating on the Force.

:p

The Vanguard and Kato Sai like this.
  6. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    *Raises glass high*

It is nice to finally meet you, Kato, and I am glad to be paired with you. Together we shall train, and I hope for us to learn from one another. From now until I am no longer your master, your name will be padawan Direwolf . You will sign each task that I assign you with this name and color.
    Keep an eye out for a PM from me. I would like to get to know you a little before I assign a task to you. :)
    ...........And we will talk of experiments and mutations at a later date. :p

Kato Sai and Rainbow Knight Star like this.
  7. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Yeah, scare him away why don't you? :p

8. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    I don't scare anyone away. I'm quite charming in my own right. :p

9. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Is that what you call it? :p

10. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    No one has complained otherwise. :p

11. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Is anyone else still around to complain? :p

12. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    That is irrelevant. :p

13. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Pretty sure it's a valid point. :p

14. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Roster Update:

Grand Master:

Rainbow Knight Star

Council Members:

Ree: (Honorary)
    Jedi Gunny
    Nadia-Oomia
    Darth_Brutus666

Jedi Masters:

JediMaster1511

Knights:

Padawans:

DarthMaul208/Padawan Tiger-Jin: Padawan to Rainbow Knight Star
    Shira A’dola/Padawan Happenstance: Padawan to JediMaster1511 – (indefinitely gone)
    Kato Sai/Padawan Direwolf: Padawan to Nadia-Oomia

Initiates:

Padawan4687

15. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Even if you would like to go down that route, no one ever complained even when they were here. Actually, I was told that I'm great at parties. The Council always needs someone who knows how to party. :p

16. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    What if they were too scared to say otherwise for fear of what you might test on them next? :p

17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    @Darth-Hoax, No. I have not pasted anything from Wookipedia or Wikipedia. What I have related is from my memory of OT, Prequels, EU, and Video Games. I sware upon Ashla, The Light that guides me, that I did not copy and paste. I added (Chronicles of Revan), which do not exist, to seem like that I got it from a chronicle I think would exist in the Jedi Achieves.

Nadia-Oomia, it is an honor to be under your guidance and teaching. I shall respond with haste to your PM, Master. Direwolf eh? Sounds like something from The Silmarillion, in particular related to Beren and Luthien.

18. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Right, I should be ok to start posting again, so I should have that task done in the next day or two.

19. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    Kato Sai
    I'm actually binge watching Game of Thrones and for some reason you remind me of Ghost, Jon Snow's direwolf, hence the name. I apologize for submitting you to my sporadic whims. But hey, my last padawan was The Hobbit :p

Padawan Direwolf, this is the task I would like for you to complete.
    I would like an essay on Jedi Sentinels. Teach me something that I do not already know. Do not dwell too much on their history, but please emphasize on the importance of them within the Order. Pictures are encouraged to illustrate your point, but above all, have fun and make it interesting. I eagerly await its completion. :)

20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Bastila Shan, Jedi Sentinel, faces Darth Revan.

The Sentinel

Essay By Direwolf (Kato Sai)

Within the Jedi Order there are three branches: "Jedi Guardians, Jedi Consulars, and Jedi Sentinels." (SWKOTOR) The Guardians are the most alluring and attractive because they are in the light, distinguished easily by their lightsaber and robes, and are ever at the front lines, fighting against the Dark Side. The Consulars are more cloistered and spend much of their time in meditation, but have a profound and powerful command of the Force. The Sentinel is the enigma. They plan for the unexpected and learn skills that many Jedi would not give a second glance. The Sentinels are skilled in all forms of technology, making astrodroids unnecessary. The Sentinel uses these skills both for the cause of the Order and practically. Sentinels spend much of their time in the public, working with diverse races. They do not scorn the troubles of strangers to the Order, and pay great attention to the details of their problems. From the Sentinel Class come many specialized Jedi, one of which is the salvation of the Order known as simply as the "Jedi Shadow." (TJP).

Jedi Shadows are among us and among the Sith. They "ferret out deceit" (TJP) and can sense a spy or infiltrator in the Jedi Order with ease. The most difficult task Shadows face is becoming a Sith. Infiltrating the Acolytes of Darkness requires Jedi Shadows to pose as Dark Siders. When the mission calls for it, a Jedi Shadow can be compelled to wield the Dark Side or do something unsavory to all adherents of Ashla. The Jedi Shadow are the watchers. They ensure that the Sith and other enemies of the Jedi are known and do no roam hidden in disguise among the Temple Grounds or afar on desolate planets.

Another specialized branch of the Sentinel Class are the Arbiters or Judges. These Jedi attend to the affairs of both the Order and other branches of government such as the Republic. Arbiters often act as Defenders, who take a case and try to put the pieces of the crime together. Judges in contrast hunt down offenders and bring them to the many halls of Justice for trial. Thus the Justice branch of the Sentinel is two fold, one apprehends and the other investigates.

The Jedi Sentinels are indeed sentinels. They watch over the Order with a unflinching vision and vigilance. Sentinels seek to protect all Jedi from peril, as well as help those outside the Order. While the Guardians are praised for their physical feats and prowess in battle and the Consulars revered for their wisdom and command of the Force, the Sentinels are what keep our lives serene. Without them, without their sacrifice, the Jedi Order would have been gone long ago. They are unsung heroes who risk everything, even their alignment with the Light Side, if it means saving the entire Order.

Citations:

The Jedi Path
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Kato Sai's Memory

21. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    No offense about the Wookiepedia mention. Just thought it was a good write up.

Kato Sai and Rainbow Knight Star like this.
  22. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Attention, please.

Darth-Horax

The Council has discussed your petition to be given a Council seat. However, we are in full agreement, that while you are indeed the oldest and wisest among us, we feel that because of your extremely long absence from the Trials, that you must prove your worth by doing the following.

1. Completing one initiation task, after which you will be ranked as an Honorary Jedi Master.
    2. Then, you must display your ability to teach by training a padawan.
    3. After this, the Council will review your case, and discuss whether or not you should hold a Council seat.
    Your initiation task, should you choose to accept it, is to explain what inspired you to creat the SWC Jedi Trials.

**Bow**

Grand Master Rainbow Knight Star

Kato Sai likes this.
  23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    @Darth-Hoax. I see now that your comment was a compliment, as to say that what I wrote was good enough for Wikipedia. You do me great Honor Darth-Hoax. There is no offense, there is understanding.

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Kato Sai

You are the wisest padawan I have ever met. Your self control is amazing, and a positive example for others to follow.

Kato Sai likes this.
  25. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    I am impressed by your task padawan Direwolf. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, your master, unfortunately, seems to be a bit slow this week. Your eagerness is something to be admired. For your next task I would like for you to write an essay about a Jedi that you would most like to emulate once you become a knight (I don't count :p) and why you admire them, or why you have chosen them to be your guiding steps through the force. Again, pictures are encouraged and it is mandatory to have fun with it. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.