main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New Official Yoda Fanclub** The Swamp Stew is our ally, and a powerful ally it is!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    that's uhh classified information [face_worried] :p

if I did though I would certainly ask for a Snoke spin off movie...uhh right after the Yoda one of course :D

Pensivia and Lea-El like this.
  2. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    I'm more interested in Chew and the cantina owner That would be an interesting story.:chewie:

Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Of course Yoda lives on in force ghost form, I was simply referring to being gone from the physical world. And I did acknowledge some material comes out during his lifetime but since he is in exile then it is unlikely he shall be seen.

And Yoda's younger years take place during the Golden Age of the Republic, and while I would kill to get some material about that, the entire era has suspiciously been toned down since the Disney Sale.

But in the end I shall remain, for my love for Yoda remains eternal.

Bail B. Baobab, Pensivia and Lea-El like this.
  4. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Me too, Lea. One thing that should help me pop in here more is that I finally figured out why I wasn't consistently getting YFC alerts...apparently, you can only "watch" 25 threads at any one time. I have always had YFC as a "watched" thread, but maybe I had accumulated too many additional threads in my watch list? Anyway, I just went and deleted a bunch of threads from my list (a number of them were actually so old they have already been auto-locked anyway, lol). So that should help me know when there's activity here!

Glad you were able to post some new writing. I will definitely try to take a look when I get a chance. Things have been extremely busy for me for the last couple of weeks and I haven't been around the JCF much at all (anywhere), except for quick pop-ins-and-outs.

So carry on, beloved YFC! Long may this thread live on!:yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda:

Bail B. Baobab, Lea-El and Frank T. like this.
  5. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    I'll have to check my watch list but the only things I know of that I watch is the club, my stories and Frank and Frank fixed so I can't watch him.:p (Frank was last seen...)

Help! Please My first chapter in my story has formatting problems I fix it and when I change the header to show I added a new chapter it reset all the problems. It's a repost of a story before the forum moved last time and was truncated. I had to get the hard copy and fix but the format problems started. If anybody knows what's going an an has advise I would appreciate it. Any mode-y? Link in signature... this is not, repeat not, a spam but a cry for help. If this is against the rules??? Sorry!

6. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    I wish I knew something to try, Lea-El, but I'm clueless when it comes to most tech-y stuff like that. I think there's a thread in Comms about the general issue of truncation, and i think some friendly/helpful techhy types like user jcgoble3 are active in those threads, so you might try posting a query about it there and/or in the Welcome New Users section.

I see if I can find a link or two to suggest for you...

some possibilities:

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/post-technical-questions-and-issues-here.50003162/page-87

Frank T. and Lea-El like this.
  7. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    (excuse the double post--now for some reason, it won't let me make an additional edit to my post above)

I can't find the thread in Comms that was about issues people were having with their fic posts being truncated. So other than the other thread above, maybe you could try posting your question in WNU and using the tag for "Question"?

Hope that helps!

Lea-El likes this.
  8. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Thank you my tech-daughter mumbled something about stripping all the somethings out of it down to text and reposting it.[face_dunno]
    Wish I had the time and energy to go back over some of my older stories and un truncate them. I looked up some of them and had forgotten about some. It was a surprise.

Pensivia likes this.
  9. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Think there will be any Blue Yoda scenes in 8? Has it got a name yet?

10. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I want to see a blue Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin.
    Particularly since Yoda and Anakin only got cameos as ghosts.
    If they do show up it'll likely be to Luke, as I can't think of a reason for them to appear to Rey.
    But it would still be very fun.

No name revealed that I know of, and if it does get revealed it will probably show up in the episode 8-9 forums before any place else.

Lea-El likes this.
  11. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    I don't even know what "Blue Yoda" is:p (except for references around the JC to a "Blue Yoda Society" around here years ago lol)

12. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Blue=force ghost in this context I think

ConservativeJedi321 and Pensivia like this.
  13. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Ah, right! Well...any Yoda is good Yoda I always say!:yoda:

Frank T. likes this.
  14. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    What about dark Yoda?[face_thinking]
    He can be pretty creepy for those who saw season six of TCW.

Frank T. and Dark Side Yoda like this.
  15. Dark Side Yoda

Dark Side Yoda Jedi Knight

Oct 17, 2014

The best Yoda, I am. Reach beyond TCW, I do.

Appear in the ST, I will.[face_devil]

Frank T. likes this.
  16. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I didn't know dark yoda was on the forums.[face_worried]
    That is interesting.

Dark Side Yoda likes this.
  17. Dark Side Yoda

Oct 17, 2014
    Been here for a while, I have. Enjoy it, I do.

Rainbow Knight Star and Frank T. like this.
  18. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    He's always here. Watching. You can never get rid of him completely.

19. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Everyone has a dark and a light side, but it is up to them to determine which comes out on top.:p

20. Dark Side Yoda

Oct 17, 2014
    Understand, Frank does. My apprentice, he will soon become.

Frank T. likes this.
  21. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Well what do y'all think of Yoda's upcoming place in the Star Wars Comics? I'm intrigued as to see what his mission is. I can't wait for that comic to come out.

22. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013

I hadn't heard anything about it yet. Hopefully someone will summarize it here once it's out.:p

Edit: I have no idea where that second spoiler box came from...weird...

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  23. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Honestly not much is known at the moment, hardly worthy of spoilers, but still you've been warned.

The ongoing Star Wars Comic Series that takes place between ANH and TESB is planning on including a "Flashback" via Ben Kenobi's Journal in which he tells Luke of an adventure of a certain Jedi (Never mentioning a name to preserve continuity) and an adventure he took on a never before seen planet pre episode one. That is all I know, an image is shown as well. Obviously this "Unknown Jedi" is Yoda else I would not bring it up here. Supposedly there will also be a cameo by Obi-Wan and Quigon but I don't know anything else. If you want to see for your self there may be something in the Literature forum, or Just Google Yoda and it will probably be the top of the news.:p:yoda:

EDIT: Yep Just Checked, there is already a thread in literature for this. Even has Yoda in the Title.:D

Pensivia and Frank T. like this.
  25. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012