main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New Official Yoda Fanclub** The Swamp Stew is our ally, and a powerful ally it is!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh]

More, more! Great job, Lea.

:D

Roster Update:

1. prj1: President
    2. Lea-El: Vice President
    3. Valairy Scot
    4. K’Kruhk
    5. Frank T
    6. FARK2005
    7. LordMortis315
    8. Zeta1127

2. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Interview part two

~Both interviewers were in Ladies room crying, them fixing their makeup when the door opened and a female Jedi came in.

“Ladies, I would like to extend the Councils apologies for the unJedi-like behavior of the men you attempted to interview. After they started making the movies, books, games and the Clone War shows it has put such a strain on Yoda that they've started sending out his understudy. Oh! Sorry. My name is Siri.”

The two ladies stopped and stared open mouthed at the beautiful lady Jedi. “You mean we didn't just insult the real Master Yoda?”

“No and when he heard about their misbehavior he insisted on coming personally for you to interview.”

“You mean that wasn't the real Yoda?” They still couldn't comprehend what she was saying.

“Him?! No way! That was his cousin Marvin.” Siri shuck all over. “He was the one responsible for that picture that leaked out of “Yoda” looking like he had been smoking some local vegetation.”

Both women looked at each other and said at the same time. “That explains it.”

“Yes, we thought that would be the end of the movies being produced and things would go back to normal but someone 'cough Lucas' leaked that Yoda was a puppet. Don't get me wrong the puppet that they designed to show the videographers was brilliant but it's been a lot of work to cover Marvin's flubs.”

“So it's your job to go around fixing Marvin's flubs?” Madame President asked.

Siri blushed. “Yes, I used to be a 'as you call it' champion for the downtrodden now I go around covering up Marvin's flubs.” She thought to herself, 'I could use a week on a Mediterranean beach with Obi-Wan.'

Just then there was a knock at the door and a familiar deep voice say.”He's here.”

Siri perked up and proudly smiled. “He's here.” Then opened the door for them.

Just as they stepped out into the lobby the outer door opened, the sun flooded in and a small figure stepped into the glow creating a halo around him. 'Now that's an entrance.' Siri thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be continued

Author's note: No this isn't going to take over the fanclub, just a brief distraction.

3. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Keep up the distraction, Lea. It's a good one.

I enjoyed seeing Yoda with the Wookiees in ROTS. I wish we could have seen more. That was so cute and sweet.

4. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Yoda and Chewy together was some nice nostalgia for me but it seemed pointless in the movie other than to get our little green friend outta the way. I thought that little plot could have have been done in a much more interesting way or just left to the imagination instead of taking screen time away from other matters.

5. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Awesome, Yoda is!

He's so funny in ESB.

6. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    He's my favorite character to write. He's always getting into trouble.

ESB?

7. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Empire Strikes Back

8. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    LOL Yes I love the little creature helping Luke find the Great Jedi Master.

"War does not make one great." They need to put that on the dollar bill.

Frank T. likes this.
  9. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Part Three

Yoda walked toward the interviews (the president and vice president of the New Official SWC Yoda Fanclub) both ladies dress to the nines and unfortunately wearing heels, the kind with the platform up front.

The awe of meeting the real Yoda, I mean the REAL Honest to Goodness Jedi Master Yoda was more than they could take; their knees grew weak and they both crumbled into a pile of broken heeled, weeping, screaming fans.

First, one scooped him into their arms, bear hugging him, then the other pried him loose and bear hugged him. This went on for several minuted until Yoda squeaked out, “Help! Mace!”

Siri and Mace pried the ladies off Yoda and plastered them up against the walls, one on one side and one on the other. Yoda was in the middle of the hall trying to compose himself and wipe all the lipstick off his face.

“Thought Marvin was joking, I did. Nothing inappropriate happened, I swear. No mater how green the youngling is.” He said adjusting his robe.

Both women sobbed, “No...No...Nothing inappropriate happened. There will be no paternity suits. I... we were just so star struck … we never meant to...”

Yoda held up his three fingered hand to silence them; then flinched and said. “Mace, out, my back is. That thing, could you do, again?”

“Joy, can I trust you to stand here, to stay here?” He stressed, pointing his finger at her. “Stay!” He said as he turned loose of her and walked to Yoda. Both kept an eye on her the whole time.

“Lea, started it! I was just going to get down at eye level and she started ...”

“Yes, I hugged Yoda! He's so adorable and he smells like autumn leaves and his kiss is like peppermint.” Lea gasped.

'I just don't see it.' Siri thought. 'Now Obi-Wan taste like citrus, that's nice.' Her heart skipped a beat.

Just then Mace picked up Yoda and twisted him like a dish towel. It sounded like lasagna noodles breaking. “Man that freaks me out every time I do it.” Mace winced as he sat Yoda down.

“Ah! Feel like four hundred, I do.” Yoda sighed.

To be continued.

10. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Lea-El
    Isn't it a little hazardous to be kissing toads?

11. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    He's not a toad that's mean. I just went where the story took me. I made my daughter blush and she's 29.
    I was afraid to have Joy kiss him she might demote me. prez is Joy

Frank T.

12. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Sorry. I would be more than a little hesitant to grab a Jedi Master. But I do understand your emotion and excitement about meeting Yoda.

Has Yoda's race ever been revealed?

13. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    The owner of the galaxy doesn't want it known at least in canon.

I wrote a story about his birth through padawanship before I discovered that.

I think the story tells you where it wants to go and he hasn't been told yet.
    Frank T.

14. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Lea-El do I need to tag you for this thread? You don't need to tag me here. I will read every post of this thread.

I never read fanfic but I'd make an exception for your young Yoda story. Do you have a linky for me? Or a title I can search for?

15. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
  16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Did you have to have Mace so close to me, Lea? Lol! It's not like I can't be trusted. Lol! I love that I blamed everything on you.

I wouldn't mind kissing Yoda.

:p

Great Job on Part 3 of the interview. More, more!

:)

17. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    I didn't know you were a member of the Mace fanclub?:p

Personally I would be fighting Siri. [face_tee_hee]

18. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    For the record: I wouldn't kiss Yoda. But that doesn't mean I'm against kissing aliens. He's just not my type. Besides, I've read he eats some pretty disgusting poodoo.

19. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Writers have to do strange things to get a laugh. [face_cowboy]

I tend to write humor even though I never intend to be writing humor. Humm! [face_thinking]

20. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    [face_laugh]
    Well that's better than my problem. I tend to write crap even though I am trying to write something awesome.

21. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    *reads about kissing yoda*

uhhm

22. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Doesn't everyone dream of kissing Yoda?

23. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Not something I like to talk about.

24. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    So you do but you just don't want to admit?[face_thinking]

25. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    What can I say? Sometimes, I have some very strange dreams.