main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico *The New "Old San Juan Cantina" a.k.a. just another RPG Thread!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Xanatos_nwo, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey! Bueno gente ya he regresado otra vez y esta vez es para quedarme. It's been awhile wince Ive posted here. Y mas desde que hemos jugado como FanForce un RPG> Recuerdo en los viejos tiempos que el Online RPG era hasta el punto mas fuerte de nuestro FF. Y segun veo, aunque quizas este equivocado, eso sse ha ido. So Espero que este thread no sea obstaculo alguno sino mas bien que sirve como medio para revivir lo que en un tiempo era la razon por la que muchos de nosotros nos 'amaneciamos' aqui. Cualquier cosa me la pueden dejar saber por PM o posteando por aqui.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A LONG TIME AGO...

...IN A GALAXY FAR AWAY

Long ago, the Arudoushi were among the greatest warriors. Mercenaries, Bounty-hunters, force adepts were they. One of the, Xanatos, the Bastone met an unexpected ending, while fighting his ultimate challenge, a powerful yet fearfulknown as DeadStar. Xanatos, was not found after the duel so he was thought of dead...but was he...?

Years Later...

Malice, the twin-sister of Black-Halo's Ultimate experiment, Elice began a ferocious attack on Coruscant, ordered by her superiors from Black Halo. Meanwhile, two familiar faces are seen in a Sith StarShip. Thorn and Rillao-Kun, the latter being a former Arudoushi. Inside the ship they meet a DarkLord of the Sith known as Marcus. And together they are planning a devastating attack to bring Black-Halo down for once and for all...

2. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    * Nice initiative Xanatos. You can count on my support. I'm not going to play right now because I have an Exam in a few hours , but I'm planning to come back as everybody's favorite bigot , Resnor Gray. *

3. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [* As usual in this type of threads...*a tall, middle-aged man with flowing robes enters the Cantina. Once inside he shouts out loud...]

"Where is Xanatos, for I want to have a word with him..."

4. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Menwhile, Rillao Kun and Thorn where in Bastillion, in one of the Star destroyers the Dark side organization The Rembrants where discusing, how to deal and how to exterminate the problem called Zero Origins and Black Halo. She was memorizing every spot the Admiral was pointing out of the map. She was pretty sure Marcus would discusse that map and the plan with her and Thorn later, but she needed to make a plan herself, she knew the Rembrants were very snobies, and they wouldnt accept her plans, or take seriously her advise, only Marcus because he already saw what happen everytime he dont take her advices.

5. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [In the Sith Ship...]

*An old man enters the chamber where Rillao and Thorn are...*

'Greetings...perhaps I should introduce myself. I am Grand General Dartak Dubious. Tell me Mrs...Rillao. Why should Marcus follow your advice?'

[In the Cantina...]

'Looks like people here are deaf...Perhaps if I do this...'

[The robed figure ignites a proton bomb...]

'Now...I will ask one more time...WHERE IS XANATOS!!!'

6. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Rillao looked at the General with her eyebrow raised, she knew this confrontation would happen sooner or later, she just hoped that this guys follow more his brain than his pride.
    " While admiral, you see, I fought against all of them except with the x-03, Malice, she is too powerful. X-00 was Thorn's brother, with his help now X-00 a.k.a DeadStar is not a threat anymore. X-01 a.k.a Xanatos, was my supirior in The Arudoushi clan, we were the first ones in fight against the Black Halo. My clan had fought against Zero Origins the past few years, and I had been there always in every fight, I am the the only person with the knowledge enough to help you guys against the black halo, the rest of the beings with this much experience and knowdledge about Black Halo would never offer their help to you, because they work for Black Halo themselves.
    I hate Zero origins, they had destroyed my life and the people I cared about, I would not rest until I see both organization destroyed.I know the right to attack them, you can ask your Lord, what happened to the whole Rembrant team that where with him. That happened because he didnt followed my advise.
    I dont want to comand anything, I dont want money, I just wanna finish with this chaos, dont take me wrong I love chaos- She said smiling and putting one of her arms around Thorn's waist- but this chaos Called Zero Origins is getting into my nerves. Besides, I think that the guy that was telling the rest of the crew the most important hitting points of black halo was wrong, the stongest point of Zero origins are their experiments, actually one of them is the one who is standing in your path to stablish the old Empire again, I think we shoult destroy the research buildings first, and not from the inside, they have monster stronger than the whole rembrant."

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [The General looks at her with a sight that shows arrogance...]

"Well, Miss Rillao, perhaps what do you have in mind...you know you just cannot enter BlackHalo through the front gate. And mark my words...you beter come up with something good of a plan. I am in no mood to be wasting my time with some...sect once known as the Arudoushi."

8. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Rillao's eyes turned ice cold as she walked towards the Admiral showing no fear.
    " It wasnt any sect, The Arudoushi is a clan and it is STILL a clan admiral, and yes, I will come up with a good plan, I wasnt talking about attacking thrgouht the front door, thats maddnes, actually is what the Rembrant did the last time, but still..."

Rillao stop talking, she was feeling something, it was still weak but it was there...

* I have no time to think about the past*
    " Admiral I need complete information about what is happening with X-02 and X-03, plus I need to see a plan of grupation, how many soldiers and how are you gonna put organize them"

9. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "The Arudoushi STILL alive? Well, well, you out of us all should know that after the "death" of what was his name..."

[He looked sharply to Rillao's EYES]

"...XANATOS!!! The Arudoushi have not been the same as they were before."

[pauses for a moment, turns...]

"But let us forget about this for awhile...I am sure I will have my time appointed to attack the so called 'clan'. Well, I am all ears...what is your plan."

10. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Xanatos was a very important member of the Arudoushi, and a very good friend of mine, but he wasnt the soul of the clan, his lost was very painfull, but he got over it, we are bounty hunters not parents, we dont mourne the lost of a member in that way, we honor the member with our actions, being better than before. About the plan, I still dont have all my crew here, I need them, but I already started to think and we need a simultaneous attack in all the bases, the combat bases plus the research facilities"

11. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Enough of that silly talk...I will have my reven..."

[pauses]

"You plan an all powerfull attack? Well where are your comrades???"

12. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    After the old robbeb lunatic produces a proton bomb RESNOR GRAY stands out of the crowd.

"Woohhh woohhhh chief. Take easy. No need to lose your temper. If this Xanathos character is here we'll look for him. No need to blow us all to Kingdom Come."

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Rillao looked the guy exasperated because the way he was talking, but still she realized that he almost talked more than he wanted.
    * My reve...Those were his words, sound like revenge but revenge of what??* she thought.
    " I will only address Marcus, if you want to ask me any question you will have to do it through him, and he will answere your questions, per now, I ned to be alone, we still have much to do and arguing with you isnt gonna help to destroy the Black Halo or the Zero Origins"
    After those words Rillao turned and walked toward Thorn complitly ignoring the Admiral.
    " If you have any problems with what I just told you, you can complain to Marcus"
    She had too many things to think abouot, she didnt had the time to argue with him. Right now she was thinking about Elice and the battle against Malice, about her relationship with Thorn, the mutual attraction between Marcus and her and about the suddently feeling of her dead sister and Xanatos.
    * Xanatos, when are you gonna stop hunting me and disapear of my life once and for all... He is dead Rillao, get it and move one, when are you going to accept that fact....*

14. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    *And old man enters the Cantina. He is ancient, dressed in rags and painfully walks with a cane. He sits on a corner and watches intently.*

15. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    A bright light breaks the shadows of the Cantina as through its doors a horned figure walks in. A zabrak, dressed in weathered, padded armor, almost as if he came back from a battle not long ago. His face adorned with tattoos, customary of his race, save for a silver visor covering his eyes and ears. Not far behind, a lustrous obsidian R2 unit trails after its apparent master; the whirring of its gears resounded throughout the Cantina. Waving his hand to the droid, the zabrak signaled its halt as he approached the bar.

"Tell me, barkeep," he uttered in a low tone. "Seen any wookiees 'round these parts?"

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Looks at RESNOR GRAY and replies...]

"Who are you to give orders here...?"

[In the Sith StarShip]

*The general looks at Rillao...*

"I dont think you understand...No one gets to Marcus...they all have to pass through me...either you tell me everything, or no deal...your choice."

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Rillao laughted at the replie of the admiral
    " No you are the one who dont understand, without me you and your idealist group wont stand a chance against the Zero Origins. Your group need not only my skills but mu experiense against Black Halo. I will only follow the orders of marcus himself, not any from you. Lord Mundus gave me the athorization to work directly with Lord Morbious, you already heard him yourself, I will work with him, and I will only address him of Lord Mundus, no go, I dont have time to argue with you"

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Do not underestimate the powers of the Dark-Side...or you will suffer your old friends' fate you will...yes, I am talking about Xanatos...my dear"

[pauses]

"Your appointment with Lord Marcus will occur soon... just as he who shall not be named has foreseen it."

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " I dont underestimate the power of the dark side, thats why I'm still alive, I respect it. Now I dont want to hear another word of xanatos, you're not worthy of even pronouncing his name"

20. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "and who are you to talk to me like that...do you actually know Xanatos? Do you know him actually?"

21. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Rillao walked fast towards him, she was face to face to him.
    " Xanatos was more than a friend, we has and is still a very important part of my life, he was my Bastone, my friend and ... my love, I fought alongside him, and I was the one there for him always, so you better stop talking about him admiral ( she almost spit that word) Of you will suffer a plastic surgery on the lower part of your body"

22. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [The Admiral laughs hysterically...]

"Do you ACTUALLY know who Xanatos IS? No Dear I DONT THINK So...When time arrives the truth will be revealed...a truth far beyond you or any of your clan members imagination"

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Ohh Yes, tes whatever you say. Look admiral, I dont have time to deal with your stupidity, we have a war out there, a war that we have to win in order to survive, so go and do you job and let me do mine"

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *A heavy hand falls upon the shoulder of the lunatic* "This ssssscumbag isssss my resssponsssibility" *Overshadowing the man stood the wookiee Bartumk he was well renowned for his prowess in battle, the war of no hope and the death of Bossk, but by a slip of faith's dice he is now in a lifedebt with the person he stands the least in this whole galaxy......Reznor Gray* "And Xanatosssss hassss fallen assss have the Aridoushi. They are all but an ancient tale.......Now if you will" *the cold barrel of a heavy cannon is felt on the lunatics back* "Hand over your thermal detonator."

25. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    From the bar, the cocking of a rifle is heard; the Zabrak aims for the wookiee's head.

"Ah, never thought the prey would be as easy to catch as this," sneered the unnamed attacker. "I suggest you not make any sudden moves. The brute strength of wookiees is legendary, but limber they are definitely not."

The Zabrak takes a step and commands, "DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.