*The New "Old San Juan Cantina" a.k.a. just another RPG Thread!*

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico Star Wars FanForce' started by Xanatos_nwo, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [The admiral looks at her with arrogance once again...]

"Very well...but mark my words...we will se each other again...and then and only then will you understand the words I am speaking. You are troubled indeed...many questions are still flowing your mind...specially regarding Xanatos..."

[pauses]

"Remember, as I have said...before all this ends, you will funally get your long-awaited answers...better get prepared 'cause the worst is yet to come...and I am not speaking of Black-Halo...There is a greater force. One ofrce that not only can destroy the galaxy...IT CAN OBLITERATE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!"

[He leaves; and seconds later a droid enters the room...]

"Welcome to the Bastallion distinguished people...Lord Marcus will arrive shortly...perhaps I may serve you something to drink while you wait."

[Back @ the Cantina...]

[The 'lunatic' turns as he ignites his saber to defend himself...but as he sees who is behind him he lowers his guard. And after a short eye 2 eye contact he smiles. shuts off the proton bomb and replies.
    "Bartumk...long time no see...perhaps you do not remember me...but I am sure this will refresh your memory."

[The 'lunatic' quickly shows a Holo-Transmission. It shows Bartumk as well as a young man.]

"I apologize for my posture before...however there is a matter of great disturbance. Something is ocurring...perhaps with your help...and"

[Looks slowly towards RESNOR GREY...]

"Your friend's help we could get to the origins of it. What do you say. Can I count with you?"
  2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *the wookiee made no change in his attitude. With the present situation at hand he was more than comfortable.* "So you show me a holo messsage and thatssssss sssssupossed to perrrsuade me? Excussse me for a moment..." *he looks over towards the zabrak and battered down droid* "Prey? Drop your weapon? I believe that you arrre verrry wrrrong. But seeing as you have the element of surprise then I guess its more than fair that I drop my weapon as well. After all asss they sssay: A Rancor issss no good if it hassss no fangs. Am I right?" *the cannon fell to the ground with a heavy thud, it was all well planed. The cannon had a trap trigger which made it shoot a blast towards the zabraks weapon aiming to disarm him. Turning around to face the zabrak head on and throwing away his leather cloak the wookiee revealed his proud crimsom armor and his legendary double bladed axe, now crowned by a fang from the fallen Bossk.* "So letsss ssay you try thisss old Rrrrancorr and sssee if itss true!"
  3. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [To Bartumk...]

"I am not here to persuade you...I am here to discuss something...and I see Xanatos has fallen in the shadows...well that confirms it. We must act soon. Now what is your decision...are you with me or not."

[In the Sith Ship...]
    [Doird speaking to Rillao...]

"I must apologize for my master's mood. This last days have been full of...surprises. And now that yu are here, he has overshadowed BlackHalo bacause something has caught his mind...somthing regarding Xanat..."

[The droid starts acting all weird and tearing up apart-as if it was wrecked by another force...]

"...atttooosssss...thheee...tru-tr-truee...hheeiirrr toooo...te-thh-theee...yyoouu...aree...inn...ggrraavvee da-da-d-daangeerrrr"

[Without even finishing the message, the droid exploded...]
  4. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rillao looked at Thorn and then back to the remaining pieces of the destroyed droid.
    " This is crazy, what is going on here, why Xanatos keep messing in ly life, even after dead..."

[In a ship near the plnet Corrussant]

The voice of a female broke the silence in the ship.
    "I want to finish her by myself. I dont want you to interfiere with this. I had being looking foward to this day, the day I can have my revenge, and I can destroy her forever"
    The female was walking around the main corridor of the ship. You could sence the dark side power rising everytime more and more.

" Darling, I had never seen someone more thirst of vengance like you... Ohh no I was wrong I have seen it before, in Rillao Kun..."

The Human female turned and faced the man
    " Never pronounce that name in my presence again, she is nothing, nothing and will be less when I'm done with her"

" But My dear Breana... She is after all one of the best Bounty Hunters in the galaxy, and the pain in the butt that is driving crazy the Black Halo... not telling about her famous Boyfriends"

"Stop, I will kill her, I will prove that I'm better than her, and I will make her pay for all the damage she have done to me"

After saying this she left the corridor. An evil smile was peinted in Niko's face, at last he will have Rillao Kun ins his hands again. It was a miracle... He knew that kidnaping her sister so many years ago, would be a profit for him. He had manipulate Breana Kun until make her hate Rillao. He knew Breana didt standed a chance against Rillao, but he didnt wanted to kill Rillao, he just wanted to have her again.
  5. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Back in the Cantina...

"Nicely done... wookiee," snarled the Zabrak. "Guess I won't bring you in that easily. I like a challenge from time to time."

With this said, the alien brought his hands down to the sides of his legs, where he carried a blaster pistol on each.

"There's a lot of money riding on this, so what say you try your luck and kill me before I shoot you square between your ugly eyes?"

His fingers were twitching close to both guns, waiting for his target to move.
  6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    "I believe you have bitten off morrre than you can chew..." *Years of elite trooper training and soldier basics have hardened this creature to the extents of a living tank. His armor served more than well this purpose. Lights glowed from inside as if there was a furnace roaring. The vibro axe was activated that could mean only one thing, a sure kill. The wookiee stared down the zabrak and spoke* "Go on, ssshoot. Give me a rreasson to make you my next kill. Ill give you one shot......an make it count because You aint getting a next one.....ever!" *His axe was in a relaxed position*
  7. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [Half a parsec away from the Bastallion...inside a small fighter]

"Xanatos...a name which I have not heard for such a long, long time...perhaps she can be useful...let us wait for the right time to make our move..."

8. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rillao was smoking a cigarrette and looking at the emptines of the space. she had a very bad feeling about all this, something big and very annoying was going to happen... anoying and dangerous. She looked at Thorn, who was practicing with the sword Rillao gave him. She walked towards him and kissed him

" I need to get out of here, too many things are going throught my mind and I need a little time to be alone" and after saying this she whent outside the room. She wanted to wander inside that ship.
  9. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [While Rillao was in the ship meditating...a voice which only she could hear said...]

"Comet...Asteroid Belt...Black Halo...DeadStar...Reizen...Admiral...Xanatos...Xanatossss...Xaaanaaaattooossss...Deeaaatthhh...Suuffeerringg...Ppaaainn...Hhhatttrredd...Rreevennge"
  10. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She stoped, her insticts told her to look aroud, but she was wiser, she knew that the owner of that voice wasnt around her, probably not even inside the ship, she felt a pain inside her head starting, but she quickly controled it. She keep walking more slowly now, paying attention to everithing, aware with all her sences.
  11. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [Moments later...a cloaked man entered the chamber where Rillao was. A familiar pressence was sensed thoruhgt all the room...a pressence long forgotten.]

"Finally, I have found you...Long time no see Rillao Kun...I see, things have indeed changed. But let me ask...do you remember me? Do you who I am? It has been a long while...hasnt it?"
  12. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rillao stoped abruptly. She senced him, thats why she felt so uncomfortable when she arrived there. Thats why she had been thinking about him all this time.

She walked towards him, slowly, aweare that it might not be the same person she remembered. Her hand prepared to grab herlightsaber.

"who are you? show yourself now"
  13. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [Just as she was about to grab her saber...]

"HALT...Do not move one more step closer...At the proper time you will find the answers to all the riddles, puzzles and visions that have been tormenting you...jejejeje..."

[The man walked away...dissapearing instantly...however, he left a small box...which contained among other things a crystal rose and a small piece of paper which had written the following...]

Where Jedi are mourned,
    where Sith are born;
    there you will find your answers
    to all the things you both swore.

[Next to it there was a small drawing referring to Coruscant...as well as an X burned on top of it.]
  14. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rillao ran against the man, but it faded away.

" Damn it" She started to comb her hair as an act of trying to calm down, while doing that she saw the small box. She recognized the Crystal.

" When Xanatos was Reizen, he had one and when he was Xanatos, he had another one in his chambers..."

She grabed the small box and the crystal, she remember the riddle. She walked away to her chambers, trying to rigured out what the heck just happened there.
  15. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [on the other side of the Bastallion...]

[The admiral was sending a Holo-Message]

"Greetings...everything is on placed...so far everything is going as planned. Just as you have forseen it..."

[Ended Transmission]
  16. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Back in the Cantina...

The Zabrak grinned at the wookiee. "Let me ask you something: what good are a Rancor's fangs if he can't see his prey!"

With this said, his R2 unit projected a powerful, bright flash in the entire cantina. The whole area was as white as trying to look into the twin suns. Ducking and rolling behind the bar, the Zabrak pulled out his blaster pistols readying for his attack.
  17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *the wookiee reacted to the flash and lounged to the floor. He was blinded indeed. This was a smart one he had to watch his back. Sure the armor would deflect some shots but waiting for his sight might take some time. So it was up to hearing and scent to follow this one. He focused to lock onto the zabraks smell but the cantina was litered by all types of creatures. There where 4 zabraks in there, but which to choose...* "Nice move therrrre, I bet you have all figurrred out don't you?"
  18. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Meanwhile...

[The Admiral was boarding ace inside he sent the following message:]

"Greetings exalted one...I have managed to obtain the necessary information about her. Indeed she is the one just as you have predicted...So I am on my way to bring you what you requested..."
  19. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    " she was walking down the hall, with the piece of Crystal in her hand and the piece of paper. She folded the piece of paper and but it in her pocket along with the piece of crystal, she didnt want someone to know what had happened a few minutes ago. She needed some answeres, but where to look for them. She didnt had time for that, but her curiosity was too big. She called Finn from her com link.

"Finn, It's me Kun, I'm going to send you a picture of a pink crystal, I need information about it as soon as possible, I am going to send you a riddle too. When you get the info, call me back." and saying this she walked towards her chambers to send the pictures.
  20. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [Just as Kun finished, a droid interrupted her...]

"I am sorry t interrupt you but I have recieved some orders from 'him' to give you this..."

[It was a piece of paper which had written in it the following words...]

Those that were brave,
    are no lnger with us;
    yet they have left,
    treasures and clues for the unknown.

Your answer will come,
    but it is you that should move;
    to seek eternal peace
    from the storm that has tormented you..."

[It was partially burned, marked with an A pointing towards Coruscant.]
  21. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Quickly, the Zabrak jumped into the bar, grabbing the bartender and using him as cover. Looking around the bar, he spotted the wookiee lying blinded and helpless on the cantina's floor.

"Easy money," he mumbled as he aimed one of his pistols towards his target. The trigger pulled; a blaster shot fired...
  22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *the wookiee heard the arrogant zabraks murmur and pinpointed where he was. It was a trick, he was playing possum trying to pick a sound from his assailant by taunting him. It paid off. The wookiee heard the shot and where it came from and he fired his cannon towards the area while he lounged backward to the ground* "For a bounty hunter you are quite sloppy." *he didnt care if the shot hit the bartender or not, he was going to eliminate this zabrak once and for all!* ((come on Khal we both know you cant catch an elite warrior of Bartumk's level offguard. ;) ))
  23. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    As soon as the bartender saw the cannon pointed towards him, he quickly moved his head. The shot fired and hit the Zabrak's metallic visor, rendering it useless.

The bounty hunter screamed in pain, letting go of his captive and covering his face with both hands. He clawed at his visor desperately to take it off.
  24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *the noise the zabrak made was a symphony of information for the wookiee. He lounged towards the agonizing hunter picking him up and pinning him to the wall* "WHO ARE YOU? WHO SENT YOU?" *The wookiee's sight began to re-emerge and he noticed the visor. He tore it off* "WHO SENT YOU?!"
  25. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Upon ripping away the visor, this revealed the state of the Zabrak: from his eye sockets torn wires emerged; the visor was his only means to see. Immobilized by the towering wookiee, the Zabrak struggled to break free, but was unable to contest with his prey's strength.

"You won't get nothing out of me. Might as well kill me!" the Zabrak grinned in pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.