P.Rico *The New "Old San Juan Cantina" a.k.a. just another RPG Thread!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Xanatos_nwo, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *he takes a moment to peer at the horror that is this being. He snarls* "Don't worrrrrry about it.....in yourrr cassse death would be a rrrreleasssse....." *he squeezed the zabrak a bit more* "I'll do much, much worrrrsse...." *he took his axe out and put it between the zabraks legs while still holding it with one hand* "Itss really up to you. Keep alive and whole, orrrr........ stay limbless suffering for all eternity dying of starvation inside a sarlaccs belly. Anyway you look at it you arrrre talking.........orr maybe yourrr droid will be morrrre cooperative once I hack its mind."
  2. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    As Rillao read the riddle, she was trembling, Xanatos was still an unfinished business adn she needed to give it an end once and for all. She was walking trhought the corridors, with a determined look in her face, Marcus had gave her free access to leaveand aboard the mother ship everytime, so without telling noone she got in her ship and left the Star Destroyer, she didnt knew the meaning of the Riddle but she was going to to figure it out, there was only one person able to help her and she was going to find her, even if that meaned to face her past.

" Mother You will have to help me now"
  3. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Knight

star 3
    [Rillao was on her way...when out of nowehre, a small starship was trailing her...the ship, appeared to be somewhat of a combat aircraft, however it had a unique design, taking it apart from other ships elsewhere.]

inside the ship a voice said...

"I have her in track..."

A holo responded...

"Good, good. make sure she notices someone is trailing her, this is going just as he has foreseen. In the end, she will know the truth...she will no why...how...where...and, when. Only then, will she serve as a purpose to our objectives."

Ends HOLO
  4. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rillao realiced that someone or something was following her...

* Too easy, or it is stupid enough to think it can get me or is trying to make me think he is....*
    She didnt made any move of loosing it from her tail... she didnt cared, she only had one thing on her mind, Xanatos, and she will discover why he is haunting her in her dreams even awake now. She didnt wanted to but she willl have to look for the only person she didnt want to .... her mother.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.