main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi The new Rey

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi Rey X, May 27, 2016.

1. Jedi Rey X

Jedi Rey X Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2016
    Hi there!!!

I am so glad you have a place like this. I have been very interested in Star Wars all my life. I am very happy with the last movie. It is about time we have a woman performing the hero's journey.

I also like to say, I enjoy RPG!!!!!!!

Ya, I am very sure there is nobody that is interested in that.

I will not be online much this weekend because of the holidays. I should be online Saturday, but I will be away on Sunday and Monday. If you do not get a hello back on those days: I have not left this place.

Hope we can have some fun!!!

Take care, and enjoy life!!!

2. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Welcome Jedi Rey X, if you're interested in RPG you should take a look at the Role Playing Forum, there are a few active games. If you have any questions or would like help joining a game, just ask me, I'm always happy to help.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome Jedi Rey X, yes yes to Vagabond you listen!

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  4. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi! I'm just getting into rp somaybe we'll meet up in a thread! You seem extremely friendly so the social threads, especially in the SWC and EUC will welcome you gladly. I'll also point you toward the EUC Jedi and Sith factions where you might want to choose a side and join in on the fun. The each have their own RP threads as well... See ya round!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome! I hope to see you around. :)

6. Jedi Rey X

May 27, 2016
    Thanks everyone! May the force be with you!!!

For some random thought. I was thinking of Yoda singing "It is not easy being green." You know, the song that Kermit the From sings :)

Back to normal thoughts!!!

And thanks for telling me about the RPG program! Will not more into that on Tuesday. Getting ready for a holiday vacation. Going to drive, much faster then going into a TSA screening.

Halle Dray likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome and have fun. RPG is very active and oh dear when I read this:
    "For some random thought. I was thinking of Yoda singing "It is not easy being green." You know, the song that Kermit the From sings." [face_laugh] Too funny, especially in Yoda speak [face_mischief]

8. Jedi Rey X

May 27, 2016
    Glad you like my random thoughts!!!

What about random thought 2. "When you are exiled on a swamp planet and only have bugs to eat, when I defecate it is green as well."

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004